Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personal One-Shots For All :D

"Hey Jess, are you okay?" Her older brother Chris asked, coming into her bedroom.

Jess nodded "Yes. I'm not about to die all over the floor."

"Look, I can't help being worried about you." Chris sighed. Jess was nineteen and lived with her older brother Chris since both their parents were dead "I was so scared when I found you lying there on the floor."

"I know and I've said I'm sorry."

"It's not about you saying sorry." Chris said, sitting next to her on her bed "It's about you and what you were feeling that day."

"I don't wanna-"

"I know you don't but that's not what I was gonna say." Chris put his hand on her shoulder "I've been talking to my friend Frank. You remember him, right?"

"Of course I do." Jess said. His band were only her favourite band in the whole world.

"Well yeah, I was talking to him. He said you could go on tour with him and work as a merch girl. But only if you wanted to. Frank would look after you. And it'd help me too. My career's really starting to kick off and I wanna work more hours but I feel like I need to be here for you."

Jess went bright red. She loved Frank's band My Chemical Romance so much but she didn't really wanna go on tour with them because... Because she kind of had a crush on Frank and she knew he'd never love her back. But on the other hand, she didn't want to hold her brother back. So she whispered "I'll go."

"You're gonna have a great time Jess." Chris smiled, wrapping his arms around you "Oh yeah, you'll leave tomorrow. So you'd better start packing." Jess nodded "Alright, I'll go get started on dinner."



Soon Jess realised she had quite a lot of work even though she was just a merch girl. Especially when the venue doors opened. She was sick to death of people saying 'that tee-shirt' and her having to ask 'which one?' about a million times until they finally gave her some kind of description. Then there were the drunk idiots who kept trying to flirt with her and begging for her number. It was always a relief when the concert was over and everyone had gone. She'd go onto MCR's tour bus and most of the time they'd watch a movie or something.

They didn't treat her like staff either which kind of surprised her. They didn't even treat her in that irritating 'best friends little sister' way either. They treated her the way she wanted to be treated. Like she was her friend. Frank kept telling her that they were friends.

"So what movie do you wanna watch?" Frank asked. Everyone else had gone to bed so it was just him and Jess. Just the way that Jess liked it.

"I don't mind." Jess yawned.

"Okay, what about Orphan? I love that movie."

"Alright." Jess smiled and when Frank sat down, she dared snuggle up to him.

He put his arms around her "You're exhausted."

"I don't know how. You don't seem tired even though you were leaping around on stage like a maniac. All I did was hand out tee-shirts."

"Well you had to help carry them over. Those boxes are heavy."

"It's still pretty much nothing compared to what you do."

"It doesn't matter either way. You're still really tired."

"I don't wanna go to bed though."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't wanna be alone." Jess whispered "I know I wouldn't be alone in the bunk area but- I don't know. It's not the same."

Frank sighed "You can go to sleep now if you want. On me I mean."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. If you fall asleep I'll just carry you to bed."

"I'm too heavy."

"Don't be silly. Of course you're not." Frank stroked her hair "Come on, go to sleep."

Jess nodded, yawned and closed her eyes. It didn't take her long to fall asleep.




The next morning Jess woke up to giggling. Her eyes fluttered open and she found herself looking at Gerard who was laughing at her "What?" She asked groggily.

"You and Frank." Gerard smirked "Are you like... An item?"

"What?" Jess cried, sitting up straight "Of course not. What makes you think that?" She turned to the side and found Frank fast asleep. His arms were still loosely around her. Jess rolled her eyes and smiled. Of course he'd fallen asleep. It was kind of cute though.

"We fell asleep watching a movie. He was hugging me because I was cold." Jess told Gerard "That's all there is to it."

"If you say so." Gerard laughed, going off the tour bus to have a cigarette.




That night, everyone went straight to bed again "Maybe we shouldn't watch a movie tonight." Frank said "Let's play a game!"

"I don't wanna play a game." Jess giggled.

"Alright, let's go for a walk."

"A walk? In the middle of the night? Really?"

"Yeah, we're not leaving until like four in the morning and it's only two. Come on? It'll be fun." Frank grinned, taking her hands "Please? Pleeeeeeease?"

"Alright, fine." Jess sighed and stood up "If we get murdered, it's your fault."

"I'll hold your hand and protect you, I promise." Frank grinned and the two of them left the bus together, Jess holding tightly onto Frank's hand.

"Why are we going for a walk in the middle of the night?" Jess asked him as they got round the corner.

"Honestly? There was something I wanted to tell you and I wanted to do it in the dark so that I couldn't see the look of horror on your face." Jess was confused so Frank continued "Look, I've felt this way about you since the day Chris introduced me to you. I'm in love with you Jess. I love you so much and I've always wanted to tell you."

Jess stopped walking. Frank tried to continue walking but Jess made him stop "Y-You love me?"

"Well of course I love you. You're kind of impossible not to love." Jess gaped at him "You hate me now, right? I know that I'm not easy to love, not like you. I'm really sorry if I made things awkward for you-"

Jess shut him up by wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him. When she pulled away, she smiled and said "I love you too."



[A/N] - I hope you liked it :)
Sign up to rate and review this story