Categories > Original > Fantasy

Xavier

by SamanthaMacCallum 0 reviews

" He could tell she was no longer with him. He had let her die.For he could not have saved her. "

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-11-27 - Updated: 2012-11-27 - 753 words

0Unrated
He cradled her head close to his chest, her eyes fluttering, trying to focus on his. The rain was dropping from the light grey clouds in the sky, hitting the pavement with a loud splat. Her blood was everywhere, mixing with the rain water, making the amount of blood loss look worse than it was, they were both covered in blood, dirt and rain water.
He didn’t dare attempt to move her any more then he already had, in fear of her losing more blood then she had already lost. The blood was pouring out of her freshly made cut in her skin right across her torso, from her left hip up to her right shoulder. He had taken off his shirt, holding it tightly to her wound, having to use most of his arm to cover the length of it.
He knew she was going to die at the time but didn’t try to say his goodbyes to his beloved, he didn’t want her to lose fate in her living past this. He leaned down and tenderly kissed her forehead and then her lips, the tears rolling down his cheeks and onto her face. He pulled away and looked down at her calm, peaceful expression.
He could tell she was no longer with him.
He had let her die.
For he could not have saved her.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Xavier woke up in his bed, sweating badly, his heart pounding in his chest, he looked at the clock, 1:02am, it was just a dream, no it was more than a dream, it was a nightmare, it was the terror he felt on August twenty-third at 9:47am, it was the feeling of having everything he loved taken away from him in no more than a minute, he had lost everything that day.
He got out of his bed and got dressed in the clothes he had worn the day before, leaving his apartment not even 5 minutes later. He needed to see Amanda, she was the only one who could help him with his nightmares. She was the only one who could ease his pain.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Click, click, click, click, Amanda walked down the hall of the office, her heels clicked against the tile flooring with every step, she had no idea why she still was at the office, she wet her lips and flipped her light brown hair over her shoulder, she headed to the balcony, in need of air.
Closing the door behind her as she stepped out onto the balcony, she inhaled a deep breath of fresh night time air, then shuddered a bit. He was here, she could tell, already knowing Xavier had a bad dream by his presence here.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Xavier walked down the hall, walking quickly, he knew someone was here since the door was unlocked, he hoped with all his being that Amanda was here.
“Hello Xavier.”
He jumped a bit, some memories of every time he came to meet Amanda popping into his head, even with her soothing feminine voice she still always startled him.
Amanda smiled her small, teasing smile at him, walking over to him from the direction he was walking towards, how he didn’t see her he didn’t know, she walked over to him and put a hand on the back of his head, “Did you have a bad dream again?”
He nodded, “Same one?” he nodded again.
She smiled at him, “So do you want me to make your sad feelings disappear again?”
For a third time he nodded in response, whenever she was around him, he felt speechless, maybe it was because she was so model like, looking so perfect and fragile, her skin was a creamy pale colour, her eyes a dark chocolate with long natural lashes, her hair was perfectly straight and normally over one shoulder. As far as he could tell, she used no makeup, making her beauty even more unbelievable.
She licked her lips, “Shut your eyes then...”
He obeyed and shut his eyes, her mouth quickly attached itself to his neck, he felt a quick pinch, whimpering slightly as he kept his eyes shut, knowing perfectly well what she was doing but didn’t question her since the first time she had done this or talked about it.
Amanda sucked greedily at his neck, enjoying herself, she finished, licking up the spot where she had sucked a few times. She pulled away, her lips a dark red, her fangs exposed in a smile.
Sign up to rate and review this story