Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Bipolar

Purple Haze

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Davis and Pete still look for Rose when Davis reveals a key fact that could save her before it's too late.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-11-28 - Updated: 2012-11-28 - 496 words - Complete

0Unrated
Purple Haze:

And so, our search began. Sure, we already knew where she went, but maybe someone saw her and they are holding her for the police or some family to pick her up. We're hoping that's the case at least. First stop? Downtown Miami. I remember when I first came here. I was about five or six then. Keisha took me here to buy me some toys as a welcome present. Rosy took me for ice cream afterwards when I learned the news of my parents splitting up. She also took me out to the movies every weekend before I entered middle school.

Remembering all of that made me want to find her even more. I want that Rose back. At that point, I just had to tell him. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone. It's lucky that Pete gave me his number just moments earlier. I'm sorry to do this to you Rosy, I thought. But, I need you back. I dialed the number and held the phone to my ear. I practiced the words in my head as the other line rang.

"You found her yet?" Pete asked.

"No," I said. "But I have to tell you something about her."

"Okay..."

I shuffled my feet on the curb. "Could you give me a moment?"

"Sure."

I closed my eyes and drew in a deep breath. I am really sorry, Rosy.

"This morning..." I began. I paused and tried to speak again. "I found pills in her purse." I waited for a response. Come on! Say something!

"Well, what kind of pills?" he asked.

"I don't know," I said. "They looked like something from the pharmacy."

"Did they have a label?"

"Yeah."

"Was is prescribed to her?"

"I doubt they were legal." That pause just convinced me what I feared the worst. I shook my head to myself.

"But she's not an addict!" I tried to argue. "I mean, she's been stressed with work and the wedding lately. Maybe she's just trying to take the edge off with some pills."

"That's the problem," Pete pointed out. "Which is we have to find her right away!" I nodded.

"Right!" I said. "I still haven't seen her."

"Neither have I," Pete replied. "You think she's already gone to Beach Radio Magazine?" He didn't even wait for me to answer.

"Just tell me where you are now," he said.

"I'm on the curb near the old theater and the flea market!" I shouted as a car drove past me.

"What?" Pete asked.

"I'm on the curb near the old theater and the flea market," I repeated.

"I'll be right there," he said. "Don't go anywhere!"

"Okay," I said. I lowered the phone by my side as I hung up. I looked up at the clock across the street. I hope Rosy's okay somehow. It was then I realized that it's almost noon now.

I Used to Wait for Her Outside the School Gates
Sign up to rate and review this story