Categories > TV > Supernatural > Superletocest -- Ghosts

Endings

by bowtiesonharlequins 0 reviews

Cas asks questions. Someone dies. The ghost is revealed. Sadness.

Category: Supernatural - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy,Humor - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-11-30 - Updated: 2012-11-30 - 1555 words - Complete

1Original
Authors Note - this is set before Season 8, Kevin Tran isn't a Prophet, no one's gone to Purgatory and Dick Roman's still alive

"Cas?! Thi-this isn't what it looks like!" exclaimed Dean
"Well, it appears that you were possessed by a Incubus and had sex with your brother and two other men." replied Cas "But, it leaves the body when ejaculation occurs and, considering the white liquid around Sam's mouth, I think it's safe to say that it's gone. And, you probably want to get dressed."
The group rolled out of bed and picked up their clothes, with Dean running after Cas half naked.
"I don't understand, I thought that Incubus' were extinct?" questioned Dean.
"Well, they are extinct. Everything you did in that bed was your own doing, a ghost simply made you do it." replied Cas, making Dean bow his head in shame.
"In there, we-um-did it with-"
"Jared Leto and his brother Shannon, I know." said Cas, cutting Dean's sentence short.
"Wait, how do you know? Just a minute ago you were questioning who they are!" forcefully questioned Dean
"Getting from place to place slightly messes with your memory, I forgot who they were just then." answered Cas
"But still, how do you know them?" asked Dean
"They're Prophets of the Lord, their names are imprinted in my memory." replied Cas
Suddenly, Sam appeared behind them, running. Before they could ask what was wrong, Shannon's body flew over them and landed on the wall, slowly slipping down before finally falling and hitting the floor with a thud, coating the tiles with his blood.
"SHANNON!! NO!!" exclaimed Jared, running down the stairs faster than a blue hedgehog. After tripping up on a fallen lamp, he reached his brother. He cradled his body, getting his blood on his hands.
"Yo-you, you magically poofed in when we were doing it, is there anything that you can do to help? Please? I-I can't live without him." asked Jared, pointing to Cas
"I'm sorry but, I can't do anything until this ghost is gone." answered Cas, with a sombre tone
"Can't? Or won't?" forcefully asked Jared
"Can't, the ghost cut off my powers. I can literally do nothing until it's dead." answered Cas
Before Sam could walk down the stairs, a picture frame fell on his head, knocking him out. Suddenly, the stairs began to creak until they were no more, breaking with Sam falling down and impaling his leg on a piece of broken wood.
"AHHHH! Oh god, my leg!" screamed Sam, pain dripping from his words.
Before Dean could help him, the ghost threw him against the wall, injuring his head.
"Jared, you're going to have to help Sam. It's the only way we can get your brother back!" ordered Cas
Jared obeyed and began to waddle through the pieces of broken wood before reaching Sam. With joint effort, he pulled the wood out of his leg and helped him into the living room. He ripped off his shirt and wrapped it around the hole, hoping that it would help him loose less blood.
"Dean, are you okay? Sam's going to be fine. We just need a way to get out of here." said Cas, hoping that his precious Dean would be okay.
"Oh Cas, I'm brilliant." replied Dean, as his eyes briefly glowed a brilliant white.
Before Cas could run, Dean had already grabbed his neck and forced him into a kiss. With force, Cas punched Dean and watched as he flew down the corridor.
"I am sorry Dean but, I had to." quietly whispered Cas. He then picked up his unconscious body and placed in next to a radiator before trapping him there with rope, hoping that he wouldn't break out. He then jumped down the stairs and walked to the kitchen, hoping that the Leto's had salt.
"Jared! Where's the salt?" asked Cas, fingers crossed
"In the top cupboard, behind the cups!" replied Jared
"Why is in the same cupboard as the cups?!" questioned Cas
"Because that's what we've always done!" answered Jared
Cas grabbed hold of the salt, ran to Jared and Sam and began to create a circle, surrounding them.
"Wait, where's Dean?" questioned Jared, making Sam's face go pale with fear.
"I'll go look for him, make sure that the circle doesn't get broken unless you want to have sex with a partly crippled man." said Cas. "The best things for ghosts are salt and iron. Alternatively you could use rock salt in a shotgun but it appears as though you don't have one." Then, Jared reached under the sofa and pulled out a shotgun, fit for combat.
"Rock salt's in the top cupboard, behind the cups". said Jared.
After running to the kitchen, getting the rock salt and running back to the sofa, Cas and Jared began to load the shells with rock salt. Cas grabbed the shotgun from Jared, stood up and stepped out of the circle.
"Good luck!" whispered Jared, fear and worry dripping from his words.
Cas walked out of the living room and began to climb his way up the wall, knocking down several expensive paintings before lifting himself up. He began to walk towards Dean's body, looking left and right with every step. As he reached Dean's unconscious body, he breathed a sigh of relief and picked him up, dangling him over his left shoulder. Cas began to run, fearing what might be coming to kill him. He jumped down the wall and landed on his feet, like a cute kitten.
"Good to see that he's okay.." quietly said Jared, helping place Dean on the opposite end of the sofa.
Before they could quit worrying, a vase flew through the air and smashed on Castiel's head, knocking him out and making him break the salt line.
"SHIT!" exclaimed Jared, quickly grabbing the salt and circling it around Cas before anything could get to him.
Jared picked up the shotgun and stepped out of the salt line, his head exploding from pessimistic thoughts.
Suddenly, a figure appeared in the doorway that looked strikingly similar to Tomo Milicevic. Then Jared realised, it was Tomo. He was dead and Jared had to smite his ghost.
Jared charged at the ghost and pulled the trigger, making it disappear into a greeny-brown mist.
"Th-the body's in th-the b-ba-basement.." said Castiel, with all of his strength before falling asleep again.
Jared charged to the basement door, kicking it down and running down the stairs. That's when he saw it, his best friends dead corpse, rotting away next to a broken chair and multiple cans of gasoline.
"You can't change the past Jared, I'm dead and I was killed by your brother." calmly said Tomo, appearing at multiple places
"SHUT UP! Shannon would never kill anyone!!" shouted Jared
"But you see, he did kill someone. Me. He struck me round the head with one of his precious trophies and ended my life." replied Tomo, kicking the trophy placed next to his body.
"But, why did you make us have sex?!" asked Jared
"Being dead allows you to think about stuff so I made a plan to ruin the Letos; part 1 was for you to make a gay, incest sex tape and put it on the internet, ruining your sex appeal; part 2 was for 30 Seconds To Mars to fall apart, with the lead guitarist mysteriously going missing; part 3 was for everyone to find out that Shannon killed me and part 4 was for you to go to an asylum for saying that a ghost made you do everything." answered Tomo
"Well, how could you ruin us, if you're long gone?" questioned Jared, silently picking up a can of gasoline and a lighter
"I-I don't understand?! Are you an idiot?! You can't kill me! I'M ALREADY DEAD IDIOT!" exclaimed Tomo, madness developing in his eyes
"Goodbye Tomo." said Jared, pouring the gasoline over his corpse and setting the lighter on it.
"At least most of the plan worked. They'll still find out about me! 30 Seconds to Mars will still fall! You'll go to a crazy house! I WIN! HAHA! screamed Tomo, while being coated in flames
Jared began to walk up the stairs, leaving his best friends body to burn.
"How did it go?" asked Sam, walking over to him with a limp.
"Well, I found out that my best friend was killed by my brother, and my best friend planned to ruin my life!" sarcastically replied Jared, dropping the shotgun.
"I've got my powers back so, if you want me to revive your brother I can." said Castiel, flexing out his arms and fingers
"No thanks, I think that he's best left dead." answered Jared, remembering what just happened.
"So, um, we'll be off now.." said Dean, walking over to the door
"Can I, um, come with you? We can just burn the house down and make it look like I died." questioned Jared
Sam, Dean and Castiel exchanged whispers while Jared silently waited for a reply..
"Okay! But, we'll need your wallet. And some pliers." answered Dean
And then, as Dean began to pull out Shannon's teeth and spread gasoline everywhere, Jared smiled and walked out of his house and into the Impala. Even though he just killed his best friends ghost and saw his brother be killed, all was well.
Sign up to rate and review this story