Categories > Original > Horror

The Tentacle Fic (Stashley)

by stashleyrocks 2 reviews

I almost threw up reading this..

Category: Horror - Rating: G - Genres: Horror - Published: 2012-12-01 - Updated: 2012-12-01 - 880 words

0Unrated
Stefan and Ashley were sitting on the couch watching Dexter. Suddenly, Stefan starts getting closer and closer to Ashley. “Stefan, what are you doing?” “Oh, nothing. Just getting cozy”, said Stefan is a suspicious manner. “You’re acting weird, It’s scaring me. Stop that” says Ashley while he tries to get a bit further away from Stefan. The younger boy gets closer to Ashley and says with a creepy smirk “C’mon Ashley! Don’t tell me you never wanted to try something new?” Ashley gets up “If you want me to try some weird food that’s fine, but I’m not trying whatever you want me to try.”

Stefan quickly gets up, his eyes start changing color, and are now blood red. “STEFAN”, Ashley screamed, “W-w-what’s going on with your eyes?” Stefan keeps walking towards Ashley “Nothing’s wrong with my eyes, don’t be silly.” Ashley starts to run towards the door, but falls, there was something grabbing his ankle, something slimy and wet. He looks back and sees a weird looking tentacle around his ankle, he follows it and it’s coming from Stefan’s back.

Ashley screams, and tries to get away, but suddenly he’s mid-air with several tentacles grabbing his ankles and wrists. He cries “STEFAN STOP, PUT ME DOWN!!! LET ME GO.”

Two more tentacles emerge from Stefan’s back and rip off Ashley’s clothes. “Don’t worry Ashley, it won’t hurt…much”

Ashley is still mid-air, trying to release himself from the tentacles. Stefan is starting to get mad “Stop moving, you’ll hurt yourself.”

Ashley begs Stefan to let him go. The 2 tentacles that previously ripped Ashley’s clothes off are now entering his anus. Ashley cries with pain “NO, STOP. IT HURTS PLEASE STOP!!!” Stefan doesn’t pay attention the the older boy’s words and pushes tentacles further in. He pulls Ashley closer “If you hadn’t try to run away, it wouldn’t hurt this much”, he touches Ashley face and wipes off the tears.

“Just let me go, please, it hurts so much.” Ashley could not take so much pain, but Stefan was getting too much pleasure out of it.

A loud scream of pain comes out of Ashley’s mouth. Now, besides the 2 tentacles inside his anus, Stefan had inserted his dick as well. Ashley couldn’t tolerate the pain, it was too much for him. He continues to bed Stefan to let him go, but the younger boy refuses “All I wanted was for you to love me. And you dodged all my advances. Well, not anymore, you’re mine now and there’s no way of escaping. My fantasy is finally happening. Me and you, making love. Together at last, and there’s nothing that can destroy our love” Stefan says, while slowly fucking Ashley with his dick and the 2 tentacles.

Ashley, in pain, tries to talk “L-l-l-lo-love? This-this isn’t love. It’s you-you forcing your fan-fantasy on me.”

Stefan looks at Ashley like a maniac “But you love me, that’s all that matters, nothing else matter.”

Ashley, still struggling to escape while dealing with the pain yells “I DON’T LOVE. YOU’RE A MONSTER.”

Stefan looks at him with shock. He pauses, as if he was completely frozen. His blood red eyes are now dark as night. He removes his dick and 2 tentacles from Ashley’s anus, raises him mid-air again “YOU DON’T LOVE? After ALL THESE YEARS you don’t love ME? YOU made me believe we had something special, and I’M THE MONSTER?”

Ashley starts to scream in pain “WHAT’RE YOU DOING? STOP YOU’RE HURTING ME.”

With a look of disgust on his face, Stefan says “I’m going to make you suffer. You’ll feel the pain you just cause me.” Stefan’s tentacles stars pulling in opposite directions harder and harder, and Ashley scream with pain louder and louder. “YOU FEEL THAT? That’s nothing compared to the pain YOU caused ME.”

Stefan’s tentacles can’t pull any further away from each other, but he keeps forcing them too. Ashley keeps screaming on pain, so Stefan puts on of the tentacles around the older boy’s mouth. Stefan’s tentacles keep pulling and pulling and pulling. He can see the pain on Ashley’s eyes. He gives one last pull, filled with rage. Suddenly, there’s blood everywhere. Ashley’s limbs were separated from the rest of his body. Stefan’s tentacles let go and go back into his body. Ashley’s body falls splattering blood all over the living room and Stefan.

Stefan falls on his knees, he looks around and sees the body of the love of his like spread all over the room. The walls, the ceiling, the floor, the furniture and even himself are covered in Ashley’s blood.

He sobs “This was not what I wanted. It was not supposed to be like this. HE WAS SUPPOSED TO SAY HE LOVES ME.”

Stefan, gets up “I can’t live in a world where Ashley doesn’t exist.” He goes up to the roof and as he jumps off, he says “Maybe you’ll love me in my next life.”

THE END
Sign up to rate and review this story