Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm Not OK (I Promise)

Chapter 7-More Revenge

by MCR-99 0 reviews

When Rayne moves to Belleview High,she had no idea she would get bullied.Then she meets 4 guys who become her friends (and she falls in love) and she gets revenge... WARNING:Language included ---...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-12-03 - Updated: 2012-12-03 - 318 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 7-More Revenge

The next morning,I wake up in Gerard and Mikey's house.I turn over to see myself in Mikey's arms.
I get out of bed,careful not to wake Mikey and go downstairs to see Gerard on the sofa,crying
"Gerard?" I say as I sit next to him "are you ok"I ask
I then see in one of his hands a knife,stained in his red blood.I then also see his wrists sliced.
"Fuck,Gerard!"I say quite loud as I take the knife from him and put it on the counter.I then sit back down.
"Why did you do this to yourself?"I ask him.
"I had to punish myself for what I did,Rayne.Eliza-she s-said I have to"Gerard says through tears and hands me the box in his bloody hand.Cocaine.
"She said to take fucking cocaine!?"I shout as Mikey comes downstairs
"Rayne,what's going on?Is Gerard Ok?"Mikey asks
"No.Gerard took cocaine.smoked it all.Eliza made him"I tell him.
"Shit"Mikey says
"I'm going out"I say as I grab the knife and head to the door
"Woah,what are you doing with that?!"Mikey asks
"I'm going to kill Eliza,Mikey.Look after your brother."I say and walk out the door.
------
An hour later,I arrived at Eliza's house and kick the door open.Eliza launches off from the man that she was giving a blowjob to.
"You little BITCH!Do you have any idea what you did to Gerard?!He tried to kill himself because of what you said to do!"I scream and launch myself at her.
"Get off me!"Eliza screams and shoves me off.The man on the sofa gets up and grabs me while Eliza loads up a .44 magmum and aims it at me
"Any last words?"She says and pulls the trigger...
Sign up to rate and review this story