Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Family Life

[A/N] - This will be a quick update because I'm going out for dinner and then going to look around a college :L

By Monday it was all settled. Raven and Tiara would take the kids home, get them something to eat and then bring them back to school to see Frank play in his band. Callie told Penina about it in last lesson "Are you gonna stay for the band practice again today?"

Penina sighed and shook her head "No. I can't."

"Why? You stayed yesterday."

"I know but-" Penina bit her lip "It doesn't matter."

"No, come on, tell me!" Callie cried "Please? Everyone's worrying about you just as much as they were worrying about Frank."

"You guys don't need to worry about me. I'm just busy, that's all." Penina grabbed her bags as the bell rang.

In the other English class, Frank was talking to Raven and Tiara "Okay, you need to go like right now because they don't like waiting around, they get scared that no one will show up for them. Alicia and Mia get scared if you yell at them, Lauren will probably be in a bad mood because she hates school and Isabella doesn't like staying outside for too long so if you want her to be in a good mood then walk places really fast. Plus, Mia prefers being carried rather than walking but I don't know if that's just when I carry her or if it's being carried in general-?"

"Stop worrying Frankie, we'll be fine." Raven smiled, tucking some of her hair behind her ear "You'll see them soon when we bring them over."

"I know, I know, I'm sorry." Frank sighed.

"Come on Frank, we'll be late for band practice." Gerard smiled, grabbing Frank's arm and dragging him to the music room so they could start rehearsing.

Frank smiled. He loved hearing Gerard say band practice.




Tiara was getting nervous now "Frank's gonna kill us. The girls are gonna be so worried. Hey wait, there's Penina! Maybe she knows where the primary school is? Wait, who's that with her? PENINA! PENINA!"

Penina turned and looked at them then went bright red. She tried to keep on walking but Tiara and Raven looked pretty worried "What's up guys?" She asked nervously when she crossed the road.

Raven and Tiara looked at the little girl who was holding onto Penina's hand and then back up at Penina "Yeah, we were looking for the primary school. Southfield. Do you know where that is?"

"Yes! I go there!" The litte girl piped up, smiling.

"Who is this?" Raven asked, smiling back at the little girl.

"I'm Samantha, I'm Penina's little sister." Samantha grinned.

"I'm so confused." Tiara said, running her fingers through her hair.

"Just take us to the primary school!" Raven cried "Frank's gonna kill us if we don't get the kids soon!"




[A/N] - Sorry, I kept getting distracted, I promise to make a MUCH longer chapter when I get home :D Also, on the day that we get a Christmas tree, I'm going to post a sneak peak of my Christmas fic :3
Sign up to rate and review this story