Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Little Girl

[A/N] - Sorry I didn't update sooner but we got stuck in traffic then the woman at the college talked to us for an hour and a half and then it took like another forty-five minutes to go around the school -.- I was gonna have a shower but you guys are more important :L I'll have to wake up early :'(

After school, Shayla was scared that Raven wouldn't turn up but she was there when Shayla walked out the door "Mommy!" Shayla cried, running to her and throwing her arms around her waist "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too Beautiful." Raven smiled "Come on, let's go home then and wait for Daddy to get in."

Raven was pretty excited. Tomorrow she went back to work. She'd been given time off to get Shayla settled but now she was at school Raven could go back to work. She was a Forensic Pathologist which she thought was a pretty awesome. Ray thought it was pretty creepy but Raven didn't care. She enjoyed it.




The night was great. Ray came home early again and they all went out. They took Shayla to the cinema to see the movie 'Frankenweenie' and then afterwards they went to Oscar's Diner to get dinner. After they ordered Shayla a giant ice-cream "I love you Mommy and Daddy." Shayla smiled, ice-cream all around her mouth and across her cheeks and even in her hair.

"We love you too Beautiful." Ray grinned, putting his arm around Raven "So tell us all about your first day at school."

"It was great!" Shayla told them, her mouth fell of ice-cream "Mrs Rainbow let us do painting and then she read us a story about a fish and then she taught us the alphabet."

"So you had fun?" Raven asked.

Shayla nodded "I have fun everyday. I'm so happy that you adopted me."

"We're happy that we adopted you too." Ray told her "Can I please wipe your face? Come here..."

Shayla stood up and walked over to him. Ray grabbed a napkin but Shayla started wiping her face on his jeans "Oh you are so gonna pay for that." Ray laughed, chasing Shayla back to the car while Raven shook her head and paid for the meal.

When she came back outside, Ray was holding onto Shayla's ankles because he'd caught her and turned her upside down "Ray, you'll make her sick!" Raven cried but she was giggling.

"Oopsies, hadn't thought of that." Ray put Shayla the right way up "You feelin' okay?" Shayla nodded, laughing "Alright then. Into the car."




[A/N] - Something relatively big was gonna happen in this chapter but I didn't have time to write it all so I'm gonna leave it there until tomorrow... And I won't be able to update much tomorrow so MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;)
Sign up to rate and review this story