Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stuck in the Middle With You

Epilogue

by thatcrazedfan 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-12-05 - Updated: 2012-12-05 - 592 words - Complete

0Unrated
Year and a Half Later
Bert

“Emily, I need you over here now. We have things to talk about.” I was pacing back and forth in my small living room. I’d spent the past few weeks plotting about how to get Gerard back. Yeah, okay, so I might have told Frank I would leave them alone, but I just couldn’t. It wasn’t that simple.

I’d stayed away for two years now, and it was hell. I couldn’t do it anymore. Seeing Frank and Gerard happy and in love was disgusting. Gerard should be mine, and he would be. There were things about Gerard that Frank didn’t know. Only I knew his deepest darkest secrets.

“Jesus Christ, Bert! I swear if this is about Gerard again...” she sighed on her end of the phone.

“Ems, listen to me. I have a plan. Just come over here and we’ll talk about it.” I paused, running a hand through my hair, “I need you.”

“Since when do you need your baby sister? And besides, I’m at work. It’ll have to wait.” I could hear the frustration in her voice. She didn’t understand how important this was to me.

“Fine. I’ll just tell you over the phone.”

“Bert, no. I don’t want to get involved in one of your schemes. I’m not doing it. Don’t you remember what happened last time?”

Of course I did. She almost went to jail. I wanted her to run some drugs for me, and apparently someone found out about it. The cops caught her right after she’d dropped off the drugs. Since they couldn’t find anything on her, she went free. I wouldn’t have been able to live with myself if my baby sister went to jail. She was the only family I had left.

“I promise you won’t be doing anything illegal. In fact, you get to do what you do best.” I smirked. This plan was brilliant. There was no way Gerard wouldn’t come running back to me after everything was said and done.

“Oh, really? And what exactly would that be?” I could hear it in her voice that she knew exactly what I meant. Just like I could tell that she was starting to get excited.

“You know exactly what I mean. Now, get your ass over here so we can talk about the details!” Everything was coming together beautifully. My sister was the last piece of the puzzle, and now that she was in, I knew this would work.

Frank wouldn’t even see it coming, and that was the best part.

I could hear her smiling, “I’ll be over as soon as I’m done at work. And by the looks of things, will only be about ten minutes.” She hung up before I could say another word.

This was all coming together perfectly. Once she was filled in on the details and exactly what she would be doing, we just had to wait for the perfect moment to strike. Then before we know it, Gerard will come running back to me. And Frank will be gone forever.

A//N: The End. Tell me what you guys thought of this, and your thoughts on the sequel. I'm going to try and have the sequel up as soon as I can. And once again, I just want to say you guys are awesome, and I love each and every one of you. Thanks for reading :)
Sign up to rate and review this story