Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Skeletons Don't Help You With Your Hidden Feelings. {Waycest}

by ChemicalsAndLlamas 1 review

I just wrote some fluff when I was travelling in a car of the motor Gerard way;). I'm thinking about wether this will be a longer fanfiction or just a oneshot. You decide? Read and enjoy. Review? :...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-12-07 - Updated: 2012-12-07 - 625 words

0Unrated
Skeletons Don't Help You With Your Hidden Feelings. {Waycest}

What if one day you discovered you were in love with your brother. It's disgusting, and quite frankly; illegal.
It really shames me, knowing I'm in love with my brother. People would look at me in shock and horror if they knew the truth.
I feel sorry for Mikey the most. He doesn't even know about my secret crush on him. He doesn't take it literally when I say I love him. To Mikey, it's just brother love. To me, it's so much more.
"Gerard, do you want a watch a film?" Mikey asks, jumping onto the sofa next to me.
"Yeah dude, totally! You pick something." I say in a casual tone.
He picks out The Nightmare Before Christmas and slides it into the DVD slot.
Once the film starts, I calm down a bit, trying as much as possible not to show my feelings.
But, Mikey, being the adorable little faggot that he is, gets closer to me and cuddles in. Oh God, I can't get an erection. I mean, how awkward, some dead freaks, singing and dancing about how great Halloween is, isn't going to turn you on. Seriously.
I'm sure this kid plans it.
We watch the film, and I sing along to the songs, smiling and enjoying myself.
Jack Skellington isn't really helping me though. Even though we're singing along, somehow Jack makes all my thoughts go flying back to Mikey.
Damn that skeleton.
He's so close to me, with an arm around my waist.
I have to say it.
Sometimes I do wonder why I'm in love with him. It's just him. His perfection. The way he's just so lovely with me.
"I love you, Mikey." I whisper.
Mikey glances at me and smiles. "I know big bro. I love you too!" He replies, adjusting his glasses.
"No. I love you. I'm..--" I start to say, but cut myself off.
I couldn't tell him how I feel. It could mess up our close brother relationship.
From being little, we have done everything together. We've always been close; it's never been broken, even when I reached my early teen years and was a mardy child. He's always been there for me and I've always been there for him.
"Gerard?" Mikey asks. "Are you okay? Where you going to say something?"
My heart is pounding ten to a dozen. I take a deep breath.
"Mikey. You can disown me or whatever after I tell you this--"
"If you're going to tell me your gay, I already know, and it's cool." He laughs.
"No.. It's ever so more serious than that. Like I said, you can disown me, whatever, but.. I'm.. I'm in love with you." I land the bombshell and turn away, hiding underneath my fringe, not wanting to look back.
"Gerard. Look at me." Mikey whispers.
Slowly, I turn back to face him.
He climbs onto my thighs and puts his arms around my neck, smiling. Okay, this is weird. Mikey is not gay, or bisexual.
But even so, my heart beats so fast, it could almost beat out of my chest.
Mikey carefully places his lips on mine, holding me close and I react and kiss him back.
It's just so perfect. Better than I ever imagined. My brother, Mikey Way, is kissing me and I'm kissing him.
I shove a hand in his hair, slipping a tongue into his mouth.
He moans slightly and I grin. I deepen the kiss even more, and we're full on making out.
Finally, some time later, he pulls out.
"Wha- What was that for baby bro?" I ask.
"Don't you see? I'm in love with you too." He admits, blushing bright red.
Sign up to rate and review this story