Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Greasy Black, Ugly White

Teenagers

by OhmyGee 1 review

The boys and girls in the clique, the awful names that they stick.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-12-07 - Updated: 2012-12-08 - 2460 words

1Moving
Hello, Ficwad. How are you? Me? Oh, fine. Y’know… my computer broke, so I had to re-write 5 chapters. Perfect. Sorry if this one sucks or is too short. I am typing this on my cell-phone.

I believe we have a birthday, yesterday! You know who you are! Happy birthday, girl! You turning 14? Hope it’s great!
Starts singing the Happy Birthday song

To, 19206277382007, sorry if that creeped you out? Whatever.


MCR title, everybody! Be happy! I am listening sad songs. Cancer is playing right now.

Greasy Black, Ugly White
XV:Teenagers
" Just looking at Frank made Mikey want to sob"


Frank stared at his report card for the whole fucking class hour. He cannot believe that he failed six out of seven classes. How does he expect to graduate and then go to college? Fucked was a bit of an understatement. Only a couple months till he graduates.

“FrankieFrankFrankFranker!” Some random-ass yelled at him. He didn’t know who the fuck was calling him when Frank was trying to stare. He turned around to see none other than Peter Fucking Wentz. Frank rolled his eyes.

“What!?” Frank thought that being piss-y was okay in his situation. “The fuck do you want!?”

“Mister Iero, watch your language.” The teacher scolded. The teacher didn’t care that Frank was talking at all.

“Anyways. You failed?” Frank remained neutral. Pete was now cackling like a hyena. “Wait till Trick hears about this!”

“Why the fuck should I care, huh? You fucking tell me!” Frank normally didn’t believe in violence –except for defending his princess’ honour-but Frank wouldn’t think twice about kicking this guy’s ass.

“Because you beat him up. He and me both hate your guts.” Pete defended like it was nothing. Frank internally cringed at the horrible grammar.

“It’s ‘he and I,’ you little shit.” Coming from the guy who fails his classes. Luckily English isn’t on that list!

“And then nobody cares!” Pete mocked. Damn, he is just asking to be hit.

“Buy, you are cruising for a bruisin’!” Frank yelled. Vibes just like, fizzled out of his knuckles.

“My, my. Someones’ gettin’ feisty! Rhaw!” Pete made a cat-mocking noise then a hiss while clawing at the air with his hand. He just made Frank’s ears crawl.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP!” Frank screamed earning the attention of the class… Again.

“Franklin, language!” Came the yell of the teacher, making the students stare even more. Frank was just done with this shit…

“Yes, Francis.. You better watch it. “’Cause we know where you now live. And we’re not afraid to come and get you. After your little mommy is gone, there is nothing you can do to stop us.” Pete smirked. Frank was, yes, terrified, but his anger consumed the most part.

Dude, I watched like, the best movie ever last night. LOMTS, I think you all have seen it. xD Anyways, [hehe, Ways] I think I might watch it again tonight! Sorry for the interruption.

Pete mentioned Frank’s mother. Frank’s late mother. he crossed the fucking metaphoric line in Frank’s head.

“YOU NEED TO FUCK OFF! EVERY FUCKING ONE OF YOU ASSWIPES!-” Frank stood up out of his seat along with Pete. But the teacher interrupted him.

“Franklin! I said watch it! Do you need to go to the office!?” Frank knew that this shit is going to get ugly. Leaving was probably the best option. Though, he didn’t want to leave, but he had to.

“…Yeah.” Frank said and stormed out of the classroom as dramatic as possible.

“T-te-teacher…” Pete was fucking crying? “I-I-I nee-eed to go, go, too. Please?” He pled with his eyes. He used those puppy dog eyes, that absolute no human alive could deny him. Probably not even Frank.

“Yes, Peter. Please go. Feel better.” The teacher nodded, but showed no empathy. Pete cheered in his head and left the room. A few more people walked with him. The teacher was too ‘busy’ to care.

Frank walked down the hallway and into the men’s bathroom. Mikey was sitting on the sink, with a notebook and pen in his hands. He looked up at Frank and raised his eye brows.

“Sup, dude?” Mikey asked uncertain. He had never seen Frank ditch class out of free will, or even alone, for that matter. He could even see the red anger that fell from Frank’s eyeballs. Now, that seriously confused and almost worried Mikey.

Frank didn’t respond, instead he walked up to Mikey and snatched the notebook from him. Mikey tried to take it back, but when he saw the look that Frank gave him –that just scared anyone to death. Mikey coughed loud from his cold that he had and watched Frank for any emotions.

Frank read more of what was presumed to be Mikey and Ray’s ‘facfucktion,’ or ‘fanfinktion,’… or was it called ‘fanfiction?’ Frank couldn’t remember, nor did he care. He honestly thought that fanfunctions were weird and Mikey was weird. Yet so awesome. Though, Frank would never admit that.

“Don’t kill him, off!” Frank yelled after numerous minutes of reading. Frank flipped the page and read more. “NO! NO! WHY!? NO!”

Mikey smirked. Mikey fucking smirked. Him and his damn ego! Frank read the last page –unfinished- and took the book back.

“You don’t know if he dies or not.” Mikey grinned like there was no tomorrow. Frank didn’t know whether to cry, sob, or give Mikey a hug.

“But…but... He’s sick. Sick people always die. Will he die?” Frank asked. Mikey stopped grinned, but the smile still never left. Frank actually felt serious about it and about Mikey.

“Yeah. He has cancer. He’ll die. His boyfriend –I am still debating whether he should live or not.” Frank could have screamed. Why was he so emotional about Mikey and his stupid… fuckfiction.

“Oh…oh.” Frank took a minute to take all of the information in. “Will you… Will you let me read it when it is done?” Mikey nodded proudly and took the book back.

Frank sat next to Mikey on the sink. “Pete was being a fucking ass-wipe.” Frank sighed. He told Mikey that because he just knew that Mikey was curious.

“What is he saying to you?” Mikey asked because he was genuinely concerned. Frank stopped being angry; but that all turned into sadness.

“Well, he came up to me. And started talking to me about my mother and other shit. It’s not important, I guess.” Yet another sigh. Frank looked at Mikey with hopeful eyes, though Mikey couldn’t really do much.

“Did you tell him to fuck off? I know that you’re good at that.” Mikey was not really the best therapist. He was never the one offering advice. But he did know how to boost ones’ ego.

“Yeah, I did. I got kicked out of class for it.” Frank buried his head in his hands. Mikey really wasn’t good at bad situations. He could make a joke, but Frank seemed too serious for that.

“Oh. I guess that explains why you’re here then.” Mikey sighed. Along with Frank; like sighing was contagious.

“I don’t know what the fuck I am gonna do, Mikey.” Mikey was silent. By now, Frank was crying. Almost sobbing. Mikey felt bad, or horrible. “I miss her, Mikey. I miss her real bad.”

Just looking at Frank made Mikey want to sob. Frank looked so lonely and so heart broken. It made Mikey almost want to go find his mother and give her a huge hug and kiss. Frank started chocking on his sobs. It was only the second time he cried over her.

“I am so sorry, Frank.” Mikey was very sorry. Frank is like, sharing a depressing vibe or whatever. Frank cried even harder. He let out all of the sobs that he’s been holding back since she left.

“Shut up, Mikey.” Frank cried. He lifted his head so he can attempt to fry his eyes, even though the tears would never stop.

Mikey felt like he had just been scolded by someone important. It actually felt awful. He knew that Frank was just going through a hard time, but still.

Frank dried his eyes one more time before giving up. He let his tears just fall.

“Mikey?” Mikey was too scared to say something –scared of hurting Frank’s feelings. Mikey nodded. “Do you think we can just go? Go home?” Mikey smiled and nodded.

**

Frank walked into the kitchen; too lazy to go down stairs. Frank sat down on the chair that made him face the back of the door. Mikey sat with him, because fuck, now Mikey was sad. What the hell?

Frank had stopped crying in the car a while ago. Frank had never felt safe in cars. Mikey wondered why… But now that they were ‘home’, -Frank didn’t know if he could say it was home with his mother gone-and Frank let himself go. He bent down to rest his head lightly on the table, but ended up hitting his head instead.

“I’m sorry, Mikey, for being a dick. And a crybaby. I must be so annoying, right now.” Frank sobbed on the table. His words were pretty muffled, but Mikey could understand clearly.

“Don’t be sorry. I got ya.’ ” Mikey said. He got up to make coffee.

“O-okay.” Frank sniffled and rubbed his nose on his sleeve. Mikey held up an empty cup for Frank. “Yes, please.”

Mikey filled both cups up with extra hot coffee. He dropped them on the floor, shattering into glass pieces, when he heard the sound of a car pull up.

“Fuck.” Mikey said. Frank stopped crying and made a worried-for-all kind of face.

“Mikey…Is that Gerard?” Frank vigorously wiped at his tears because he didn’t want Gerard to see him cry. Especially when they forgot to tell Gerard that they were home.

“Oh, fuck! We forgot to tell Gerard that we came home! He hates school… Man, he’s gonna be so pissed!” Mikey yelled. He was mad and scared. He hated seeing Gerard angry. Gerard could get really, really angry when he wanted to.

They heard the front door unlock, and then a loud slam.

Gerard literally stomped through the house. Frank banged his head back down on the table.

“What the fuck are you guys doing here!? I WAITED AT THAT DAMN SCHOOL FOR MOLFUCKING HOURS! I TOLD YOU NOT TO FUCKING SKIP!” Gerard screamed. Mikey noticed that Gerard’s face was red from anger. Gerard loathes high school.

“I’m sorry. I … He… We were having a bad day. I’m sorry that we didn’t tell you.” Mikey said. Frank had to literally stop breathing, or else he would just ball his eyes out.

“And you’re not ’sorry’ for leaving school and your education?” Yes, mother. Mikey thought. Gerard always had a weird thing with school.

“No.” Mikey stated. Because, fuck no. Mikey Way was never sorry for that, and he certain?

“Frank?” Gerard asked. Frank held his breath even more. He knew that he would probably die if he moved. Frank could just feel how angry Gerard was, and how much angrier he was going to be. Frank held in all of his emotions from his mother’s death; and he knew that Gerard had been holding in emotions, like angry, from the little tooth incident.

“Gerard… Come on. Just like, have some coffee and calm down.” Gerard clenched his fists, suspiciously. Why was Mikey acting weird about Frank, and why was Frank ignoring Gerard? “Or maybe a drink?”

“Shut up, Mikey! Frank!” Gerard screamed, causing both Mikey and Frank to jump. When Frank moved, he gasped too loud; from holding in his held breath.

And then, Frank continued to cry. He couldn’t help it! Once he starts, he can’t stop. Frank hates himself, right now. He hates that Gerard is pissed off, and probably looking for a fight; and he hates that he was the one to piss Gerard off.

“Frank?” Gerard asked again, except this time he was scared and worried. Now, Gerard felt like the asshole. Frank cried even harder. More sobs and tears pour out of his eye lids. “Frankie, please talk to me!”

"I am sorry we didn't tell you." Frank cried. Gerard bent quickly down to Frank and rubbed his back soothingly. His heart nearly broke when Frank flinched away from the touch.

"Frank? What's wrong? Are you okay?" Gerard asked and rolled his eyes. His last sentence was just stupid. Yeah, Frank cries like that for fun.

"Gerard, don't push him. He'll talk to you when he wants to." Mikey said sternly. Gerard lifted his hand to protest. "Don't." Mikey added with more aggressiveness.

"Frank, would you like to go down stairs in private?" Gerard shot Mikey the death glare, telling him to shut the fuck up, silently. Frank, hesitantly nodded. Gerard stood him up, and the two walked to the door. Frank clinged to Gerard with his life as they walked.

"Frank?-" Gerard asked. Frank hugged the man then pulled him onto their bed.

"Can I just lay here? Please?" Frank begged. Gerard automatically, tucked Frank into the bed blankets.

"Yes, honey. Of course." Gerard smiled soothingly. All of his previous anger was blocked now.

"Thank you." Just when Frank closed his eyes, he fell asleep.

**

Ding-dong, goes the doorbell.

One of these days, bing, bang, boom, straight to the moon.

Gerard stubbornly, got up and swung the door open.

"Frank. Oh. You're not Frank. Why aren't you Frank?" Came from the annoying voice of Pete Wentz. Gerard couldn't help but roll his eyes. Pete smriked, knowing how annoyed he can make people.

"I dunno, why don't you tell me, Doctor Mendle?" Gerard shot back.Pete still smirked.

"No. Where's Frankie?" Pete asked. Pete knew just how and where to push Gerard.

"No. And don't call him that." Gerard demanded and Mikey appeared behind him.

"Pete. What the fuck are you doing here?" Mikey asked. Pete made that face that says, "you can trust me." Fuck him and his good acting skills.

"I came here looking for you." Mikey looked shocked but then almost sappy.

"No you weren't!" Gerard shouted, but he was too late. Mikey dragged Pete into his house, and up the stairs. "Mikey!" But Gerard was too late. Queue the bleeding of ears.

Short chapter, sorry!

For Mikey's fanfiction, I can't choose who Mikey is writing about. I wanted to do Elvis, but, nahhh.

Next chapter: And then there's the back stabbing and the crying. Fucking cheerleaders.
Sign up to rate and review this story