Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's Your Nightmare (Make Sure To Handle It Well)

Drugs?

by ValentineRevenge 0 reviews

"Ray? I think he's using again." (ValentineRevenge)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-12-09 - Updated: 2012-12-09 - 201 words

0Unrated
Mikey was sick of Gerard's behavior. His brother swore to never touch drugs again, but he was acting like he was back in acquaintance with the narcotics. He send Ray a message, saying, "I think G's using again."

Several minutes later, the guitarist called him. "The hell do you mean he's using again?"

"He acts like it. Not sleeping, not eating, shaking, paranoid, the look in his eyes, Ray..."

Now that the guitarist thought about it, Mikey was right. And besides, who was he to disbelieve Mikey? The bassist lived with Gerard, and everything.

"Search his room when you get the chance." Ray said after a moment. He thought that they were done with all of this BS years ago, but apparently It wasn't so.

"He nearly never leaves it anymore." Mikey said sadly.

Ray sighed. This would be harder than he first thought. "Tell him I'll be there in 2 hours to get him. Tell him I'm dragging him to see the new Star Wars, and I'm not taking no for an answer."

"Alright."

"Hey Mikey?" Ray asked, hoping the younger man hadn't hung up yet.

"Yeah?"

"It's gonna be ok."

Even with Ray's reassuring words, Mikey didn't feel so certain.
Sign up to rate and review this story