Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Who Is He? My Boyfriend Or My Brother? Or Both!? {Waycest}

by ChemicalsAndLlamas 1 review

Gerard, a lonely graduated Art student meets Mikey at a Downtown New Jersey 'Gay Bar' and takes him home to his apartment. Soon after, Gerard agrees to date Mikey, but what will happen when Gerard ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-12-09 - Updated: 2012-12-09 - 487 words

0Unrated
Who Is He? My Boyfriend Or My Brother? Or Both!? {Waycest}
Chapter One.

Gerard Way is a lonely graduated art student, living off his weekly paid $15.00 pizza job.

Every Friday and Saturday night he sits in the Downtown New Jersey 'Gay Bar' and drowns his sorrows with his weekly pizza earnings.

He has a dirty habit of picking up men and taking them to his grubby apartment that his parents brought him from graduating Art school.

It's like his life is stuck on a broken record; playing over and over again.

Gerard was just about to pack up for the night, walk home and crash on the couch, when a young boy approached him.

He is an awkward looking boy, with his hair straightened and his glasses over the top. He has eyeliner smudged around his eyes, and he's wearing a Misfits tee with black scruffy skinny jeans, and Converse.

"Hello." The boy whispers in Gerard's ear. "Want to do something.. Dirty?"

Gerard looks at the boy and decides to take what he has.

"Sure." Gerard nods and the boy runs a finger down his chest.

"My name's Mikey. You are?"

"Gerard."

Mikey begins to kiss Gerard, with quite a lot of passion and Gerard kisses him back, stroking Mikey's body.

They move to the toilets and Gerard locks the door, and continues to kiss Mikey.

Gerard is now sat on the toilet with Mikey on top of him, kissing.

"Come on.." Gerard says, breaking their kissing. "Let's go to mine, it's just up the road."

Gerard walks Mikey to his apartment and they collapse onto his bed.

But instead of doing anything, Mikey falls asleep, cuddled into him.

~Time Lapse~

Gerard is now alcohol free and has no idea of last nights events, or even that there is a dude in his flat.

He strolls down stairs, heading straight for the coffee machine, when he sees a guy already there.

"Who are you?" Gerard asks blankly.

Mikey laughs. "You brought me home yesterday from the Gay Bar, want some coffee?"

"I must of been pretty pissed, I remember nothing. Sure, thanks." Gerard grins, enjoying the company of this new stranger.

Mikey hands Gerard a cup of coffee, pours one for himself and they sit down at the kitchen table.

"What happened yesterday?" Gerard asks, taking a sip of coffee.

"Um, well, we just kissed and that, and then you took me back here and we fell asleep in your bed. Pretty much." Mikey laughs, recalling his sober events.

"I kissed a hot boy like you?" Gerard says, staring at him, and then blushing.

Mikey giggles. "I believe you did."

The two boys talk and laugh, and Gerard is shocked that he's getting along with someone, totally sober.

"Y'know.. You're not like other dudes I pick up, you're cool, so much like me. I think you are a keeper.." Gerard wonders.

"Be my boyfriend then?" Mikey asks.
Sign up to rate and review this story