Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Unnamed Frerard

by VampireMoneyxoxo 1 review

This is a small project of writing I'm doing just for fun. I don't know if I will finish it but yeah. Hope you enjoy:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-12-11 - Updated: 2012-12-12 - 851 words

0Unrated
Gerard was casually walking come from school. He was struggling to keep his mind on track, he kept thinking about Frank. They've been friends since age twelve, but he's always found him attractive. He found every reason to try to see through his swim trunks when they went swimming. No! Just no! I can't feel this way about another dude! It's wrong. Gerard murmured to himself. Gerard just couldn't stop thinking about Frank's soft black hair, his eyes. His eyes glistened when he looked at Gerard. Almost like little puppy dog eyes. Gerard could feel his pants tighten and you could see a small bulge in his skin tight, faded jeans. No just fucking no. I am getting horny just thinking about Frank. He's my friend. I can't feel this way, he thought to himself. Gerard kept his head down, not looking up or around him to see the scenery. Unknowingly Gerard bumped into someone. "Uh. Sorry. Ehm." Gerard gawked. He tilted his head up just to realize he needed to look down, it was Frank. He was awfully short by a few good fucking inches. "Haha. What's wrong Gee..? You seem uh. Upset..?" Frank stumbled on his words, looking at Gerard like a puppy. "Oh. I'm just, ya know. Thinking.." Gerard nervously said. He was thinking of Frank. He also loved it when he called him Gee. "Oh stop being so cute. Tell me!" Frank jumped in excitement. "I'm thinking!" Gerard said annoyingly placing his sweaty hands in his jean pockets and doesn't look Frank in the eye. Frank looked down at his feet with a frown now. Lowering himself, and not so excited.

"Oh. I'm sorry Gee. I mean I-" Frank paused then started hurling himself at Gerard, clutching his neck, digging his fingers into his neck and reaching in for a tightly gripped hug but he is too short so he was struggling. . "I'm sorry. You hate me don't you? Is this about me? Please forgive me with what ever I did. Gerard..?" Gerard looked up, face red and he felt a lump in his throat. He just couldn't seem to speak. "It's not you. I-It's. Well it is uhm you. Well.." Frank looked at Gerard without looking away, obviously concerned. "I uhm. Frank. I think maybe we should go to my room and speak about this." Frank looked disappointed, he narrowed his eyes at Gerard, and focuses on what he is trying to say. Frank slouches his shoulders and they both walk inside.

They walk in and Gerard and Frank both throw their bags on the ground and race up to Gerard's bedroom like they did when they were kids. Almost like nothing had just happened between them. Frank throws himself onto Gerard's bed and looks up at him with a grin. Frank sits up and situates himself closer to Gerard. "Soo. What did you want to tell me..?" Frank looks straight into Gerard's eyes, placing his hand on Gerard's thigh. He could feel Franks warm palm against his cold leg. That made Gerard tingle, he loved him touching him. He could imagine him with his hands up his shirt finding his way around his body. It gave him a great sensation and he knew that Frank could probably see his erection, so he cover his crotch with his hand, but not making it look obvious. "Well Frank. I've known you like forever..And well. For awhile I-I uh. I like you Frankie. M-more than a friend.." Frank looked at Gerard, with his eyebrows up. "Uh. Really?" Frank said blushing, feeling his face get warm and knows its beat red. "Well. Gee. I like you too. I mean. I didn't think you would like me. I know you wouldn't care that I was gay. But I really do like you.." Gerard stayed silent for a second. "I'm glad you feel the same. I mean. I hate having a secret. So I guess we are..Coming out together, only to each other though." Gerard said nervously. "Yeah! I'm glad I have figured out this about each other!" Gerard blushed at Frank's statement. He bit his lip. Gerard didn't speak, he just looked at Frank. "I totally turn you on, don't lie. I know you have a boner and you're dying to get in my pants!" Gerard's heart pounded. How could Frank make him this nervous, they've been friends for years. Frank kept looking at him with a smirk and wouldn't say anything.

Before Gerard could grasp for air Frank had him pinned on the bed. Frank was unzipping his own pants and pulled them past his ankles and threw them on Gerard's floor. Gerard could see Frank's dick through his boxer briefs, he giggles at his sight. To Gerard, Frank's cock was really big, and he wanted it so bad. Next he unzips Gee's, but he stops to feel Gerard's dick, he squeezes with a tight grip and Gerard squeals and half moans. He cups it and grins at Gerard laughing saying "You like that Gee?" Gerard loved it. "Uh huh. I want more Frankie." Gerard said giggling.
Sign up to rate and review this story