Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Little Girl

Shayla looked around the room. There was only one small window in the corner of the room. She thought she might just be able to get through it if she could open it. But it was right up near the ceiling, way above Shayla's head. She couldn't reach it.

There were boxes down in the basement because they hadn't had an attic when Shayla lived there. The boxes were full of stuff like old photo albums, christmas decorations and things like that. Things they wanted to keep but things they didn't need out all the time. Maybe she'd be able to drag some over to the corner and put them on top of one another so that she could reach the window by standing on them. On one hand she didn't want to make too much noise in case Andrew heard her shuffling them around but on the other she was pretty sure she'd die if she didn't.

She dragged one box over, wincing at it made a loud scraping noise against the floor. She paused then tried to lift it up but it was too heavy. So she pulled open the box and lifted it easily then took it over to the window. She stood on top of it. It worked but she still couldn't reach the window. So she ran back over to the boxes, emptied another one and put it on top of the original box. She couldn't get on top of the two of them so she had to bring another one over to use as a sort of step.

When she still couldn't reach the window, she had to repeat that. And then again. Finally she had four steps and she walked up them to the window that she could now reach. She tried opening it. It was unlocked but just stiff from never being opened. Shayla bashed at it but it made loud noises so whenever she bashed it once, she'd pause and hold her breath in case her Dad came down the stairs and caught her. She bashed the window five more times and then heard loud footsteps. Shayla gasped and whirled around. There was silence. Shayla's heart started beating extremely fast and her eyes stung with tears but she knew she didn't have anymore time to cry. She had to hurry now.





"It's nearly been twenty four hours." Hozzie panicked, pacing up and down. They'd spent the night at Ray and Raven's, none of them getting any sleep "What if something bad's happened to them?"

"Nothing bad will have happened to them. Any of them." Callie whispered "I'm sure of it."

"You can't be sure of that." Penina sobbed. She hadn't stopped crying since the night before no matter how much Frank tried to comfort her.

"We'd better go out and look for them ourselves. No use relying on the police." Gerard said bitterly "Come on, me, Hozzie, Frank and Penina will go in my car. Jennifer, Bob, Callie and Mikey can go in another."

"We'll come too." Raven said.

"I want to help." Ray bit his lip "But what if the police phone us Raven? With news of Shayla?"

"They have our mobile numbers. They'd call them if they found anything out." Raven took Ray's hand "But we're gonna help out our friends."

Ray nodded. They all left the house and piled into cars to look for the girls.




Izzy was the first one to wake up. Last night they'd found a small forest and fallen asleep under the thick trees. She was freezing cold from having to share her small coat with Mia and her back hurt from sleeping on the floor. She was hungry and felt strange "Guys." She croaked, shaking her friends awake "Guys. It's morning now."

The girls woke up "I'm hungry." Mia whispered "And really thirsty."

"I know. Me too." Izzy replied "But we need to find Shayla, remember?"

Ellie shook her head "We were stupid to think we could do that. We need to go home now."

"But-"

"No Izzy. Look at the state of us." Ellie stood up "We've gotta find our way home before something bad happens to us too."

Izzy sighed but knew that there was no point arguing. She looked at her little sister and took her hand. They got up and started heading to the left. They didn't know that Ray's house was to the right.




Shayla finally managed to claw the window open. She squeezed her head through and then got her shoulders stuck "No, please." Shayla begged, squirming and trying to fit through... And then she heard the basement door open.

"What do you think you're doing you stupid Bitch?" She heard her Dad roar.

Shayla shrieked and pushed herself as hard as she could. She got her shoulders and then her arms through. As she was about to pull herself through with her hands, her Dad grabbed her ankles "Help!" Shayla screamed "Help me!" She clung desperately to the ground but she could feel herself being pulled back.

"Shayla!" She heard a voice cry. It was Ray or Raven's voice so she had no idea who it was. Until suddenly Mia came into view, followed by Izzy and Ellie.

"Help me! Please!" Shayla begged.

The girls ran forward and grabbed onto her arms, pulling her out of the window while Andrew pulled her by her ankles back into the room "Kick him!" Mia cried, trying to pull harder.

Shayla tried to pull her legs away from him but his grip was strong "Let go of me!" She begged "Please!"

"No! I will finish what I've started! And then I'll move onto those little bitches families." Andrew hissed.

Shayla tried her legs again and then managed to pull one free. Andrew tried to grab it back but Shayla was quicker and kicked him as hard as she could in the face. It wasn't very hard but it surprised him and he took a step back, stumbled and fell down to the floor, letting go of Shayla's other ankle in the process.

The girls pulled Shayla out to safety and they all stood up then had a group hug. Then Shayla heard Andrew grumble and get up off the floor "Run!" She screamed.




[A/N] - Hope you liked it? :)
Sign up to rate and review this story