Categories > Original > Romance > Love like Death

Love like Death

by BlackSwan 0 reviews

This is just an introduction to my story

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-07-21 - Updated: 2006-07-22 - 426 words

0Unrated
A sure as a flower out of ash, new love and new opotunity grows out of the ashes of a burnt heart. Though with two burnings of the heart, is it truly ever healed? The second burning is always the toughest. Such hard effort to recover and grow, though the doubt lingers. Is such effort worth the risk of it being swept away again? Such a decision is left up to the individual. No amount of comfort can quench a broken heart, no amount of verbal or hidden pain can ease it's pulsing and bleeding. Love is just a slow form of suicide. Love untill all the blood is gone, and your left shallow and empty. Though such a great emotion love is, most are willing to let every drop slide out just to feel its warm embrace. Love like death, will leave you alone in the end, whether you enjoyed the ride or it had bumpy hills of pain.
Such was the philosphy of Konou, a teen of 17. He was tall and of average build. He had eyes that could pierce threw anyone without them knowing and dark brown hair. He was no stranger to the play word love and the real thing. The word was played with alot in highschool of course, the worlds fakest place to find love other than strip joints and bars. He'd often sit there and watch the show. A guy who flirt, flatered the girl with a fake "I love you", fuck them, and then leave. The same old. He just like to sit back and watch the "real" people turn fake in a matter of one little stress. It made him laugh.
"I swear Konou, you always look so cynical."
It was Konou's long time friend Ajitoki, age 17. He was one of those more friendly looking guys. He had bright blonde hair and green eyes that made you want to hug him to death. He was one of the few guys that stayed "real", but still hidden behind his mask.
"You know, I bet alot more people would like you if you'd loosen up a tad," Ajitoki flashed a wide grin, "Might do you some good, especially with a cute face like that."
"You'd know my face pretty well by how much you stare Aji."
Ajitoki just brushed it off with a giggle, secretly wishing his eyes didn't give away all that he was feeling to Konou. Again, Konou could look threw people. He sat next to Konou, and placed a head on his shoulder, "Your so werid."
Sign up to rate and review this story