Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Hello

Lies

by darks00 3 reviews

The party goes downhill for Delilah and Julius...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-07-23 - Updated: 2006-07-23 - 1079 words

1Exciting
Chapter 3: Lies

DELILAHS POINT OF VIEW:

I took a sip of my diet pepsi drink. I was starting to get a headache from all the noise of the party. Ursula, who was sitting about two seats away from Julius, then stood up. She took her spoon, and tapped it against her glass. When everyone refused to be quiet, Ursula tapped her glass harder.

"CRASH!"

The glass broke right in her hand. She dropped the pieces of the cup. That got everyones attention.

"Well, I have something to say to Delilah and Julius." Ursula said.

Julius and me looked at her. Ursula...wanting to say something about us? Somethings not right...

"So, you made it to one year and get a party...big deal," spat out Ursula. "Delilah, honey...you're going to enjoy this..."

I raised an eyebrow. Enjoy what?

"I just want you all to know, that Julius is a player." Ursula said, throwing a glance at Julius.

Everyone got even more quiet. Julius gasped. I was speechless.

"You know, you may think he's dating and happy with Delilah," Continued Ursula, "but he actually is dating ME at the same time."

"That's a lie!" shouted Julius, standing up. "And you know that. You are always jealous of Delilah. Now sit down..."

Everyone gasped, eyes back to Ursula. "Happy anniversary, you two."

I was so embarressed. Everyones eyes were on Julius and me. I covered my face, as I stood up. I quickly tried to run for it, but I tripped over my dress and fell. Some people laughed, while some gave me looks of pity. I quickly got up, wiping my wet eyes, and ran to the girls washroom.

When I got in there, I looked in the mirror. My eyes were blood shot, and my mascara was running down. I got some toliot paper and started to clean myself up. "Some anniversary..."

I heard a knock on the door. "Delilah?"

It was Julius. "Go away."

"Delilah, please come out. Please don't make me go into the girls washroom." cried out Julius.

yeah, right. Like he would go into the girls washroom. When I failed to respond, I was surprised when Julius came in.

"Look, I want to explain myself. You don't believe Ursula...do you?" he asked me.

I still didn't answer. Julius gave a short laugh. "Look, I came into the girls washroom...the least you can do is get out."

I sighed, as I did come out. He took me to the outside balcony.

"Look, Delilah, you know Ursula...she's lying." started Julius. "You know I'd never do that...exspecally to you."

"I'm so embarressed!" I moaned.

"Trust me, me too." He told me. "I can't believe she did that. But think about it...are you going to believe your enemy? Or your best friend since kindergaurden?"

I thought for a moment. Why the hell for a second would I believe Ursula?

"You're right. I'm sorry." I said, apologizing.

We hugged. "Let's go back. I'm going to have a chat with Ursula."

______________________________________________________

JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:

I found Ursula just around the corner. She was probley eavesdropping on our converstion, I thought. I quickly grabbed her arm, and dragged her out onto the balcony. Delilah, knowing things were getting ugly, and not wanting to face Ursula, left.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I cried out. "Do you know what you done? You embarressed us and got Delilah upset!"

Ursula smirked. "Come on. I just wanted to make this more interesting."

I nailed Ursula to the wall, and held her against it. Ursula gave a little gasp of surrpise. She couldn't get out of my grip.

"I want you to set things straight, and tell everyone the truth," I told her.

Ursula only smiled. "You know, you're cute when you're angry."

I gave a look and sound of discust.

"Why won't you ever go out with me?" she asked me.

"For every reason." I told her, piercing my eyes. "and you know I love Delilah."

Ursula smiled. "Come on. It will be fun to date me. Give it a chance."

"Never." I said.

What Ursula did next surprised me. She quickly put her hands behind me head with me off gaurd, and put her lips near mine...

_________________________________________________________

DELILAH'S POINT OF VIEW:

Julius was taking a long time. I went to the balcony were I left the two. I gasped in surprise. I saw Ursula and Julius kissing. Ursulas hands were on Julius head, and Julius had her nailed to the wall.

"Julius?" I said outloud.

Ursula and Julius looked at me. Ursula laughed, while Julius gasped. "Delilah..."

"You are a player." I said coldly.

I took the promise ring that Julius gave me, and chucked it right at Julius' chest, and ran for it. The happiest day of my life turned out to be the worst. I was betrayed and lied to, and all alone.

_________________________________________________________

JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:

"DELILAH!" I cried out when Delilah ran.

I quickly kicked Ursula in the stomache, making her release me. I chucked her against the wall. I quickly grabbed the promise ring that Delilah chucked at me, and put it in my pocket. I then ran off to get Delilah.

Delilah ran out the building doors. I only heard her cries and her high heels against the floor.

"DELILAH!" I cried out.

"Shove it, Julius." She said coldly to me. "Didn't you do enough damage for one day?"

"Delilah, I didn't want to kiss her!" I tried to explain. "I nailed her to the wall cause I was pissed off at her. Before I knew it, she kissed me! I didn't like and didn't want it. I even kicked her as hard as I could!"

Delilah only kept on running. It began to rain outside. Delilah and me were getting wet in the rain, but we didn't care. It started to lightning, and lit the dark sky.

Delilah was about to run across the busy road. Delilah didn't even bother looking. She continued to run. I then saw a semi truck coming right for her, it being too late for the semi to stop.

"DELILAH!" I cried out, trying to warn her.

"I HATE YOU, JULIUS CHAVELIER!" cried out Delilah.

Those were Delilahs last words. The semi came closer, and honked it horns. It tried to stop, but the wet roads made that not possible.

All I heard was Delilah and my screams.

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story