Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Family Life

Once they'd got off stage, they came down into the venue and the girls ran over to them "Frankie, you were awesome!" Alicia yelled, throwing her arms around his waist.

The same girl who'd said Gerard was cute was looking them all up and down "Maybe I'll go and ask for his number..."

Tiara rolled her numbers, grabbed Gerard and kissed him on the lips. The girl groaned loudly then ran out of the room with her friend running after her. Penina giggled. She was letting Frank's sisters congratulate him first.

"Are you ready to go back home now then?" Frank asked Penina, lifting up Alicia and Mia in his arms.

Penina nodded "Yeah, I need to talk to you about something when we get home."

"Alright." Frank replied and they left the venue "Is it bad?"

"It depends on how you take it."

"You're not breaking up with me are you?"

"Of course not! I love you, you know that."

"I was just checking." Frank laughed.

Lauren took Penina's hand "What did you think of Frankie playing the guitar Penina?"

"He was amazing. But we all knew he was going to be amazing anyway." Penina smiled. Frank smiled back. He was so happy.



When they got in, they put Alicia and Mia straight to bed and the girls went to play in Isabella's room so Frank and Penina were alone to talk "I got in today." Penina told him, sitting down on the sofa "And your Mom was here with some random guy. Basically she called me a slag and then I said some pretty mean things to her and she got up and left. I'm not sure if she's coming back."

Frank nodded "Okay."

"You're not mad at me?"

"Of course not. I can't stand my Mom. You did me a massive favour." Frank smiled "Penina, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have been on that stage tonight. If it weren't for you, Raven, Jennifer, all my friends then I wouldn't be doing the thing I love most. Sometimes I don't feel like I deserve such amazing friends and such an amazing life."

"Amazing life? You've been through so much Frank. You need something good in your life. And now you have it. You definitely deserved it."

"Thanks Penina." Frank smiled and wrapped his arms around her "And by the way, thanks again."

"For what?"

"For saving my life."




[A/N] - I hope you guys liked this story :3
Sign up to rate and review this story