Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Memoirs from Ryan to Brendon

Part Five

by blissfull-emo 0 reviews

Band formation

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-12-22 - Updated: 2012-12-22 - 811 words - Complete

0Unrated
Band Formation
*]
When we got back to my top floor flat, I ordered Pizza. A large margaritas and a large pepperoni.
"Go on then Ry. Show me your guitar skills." You told me while we waited, so I did. I got out my guitar and started playing. To start with I played 'All The Small Things' my favourite Blink song.
"Wow! You are amazing. Play some more" You encouraged me. So I had played a few other songs then door bell rung.
"Pizza!!" We cried in unison.

We told each other about our childhoods as we ate. I was surprised to discover that you grew up in a Mormon family.
"I'm not Mormon though, obviously." You told me. We then went on to talk about song writing.
"have you written any songs?" You asked.
"Yes." I answered,"I've done a few." Then I played you 'But it's Better If You Do'.
"Wow! That was amazing Ry." I smiled and blushed slightly.

It was you that came up with the idea. To start the band going again.
"You said you were in a band with your mate Spencer. Give him a call. We should play together sometime." You suggested.
"That's a great idea Bren! But what about a bassist? We got rid of Brent he was useless." I asked. Of course you had the answer.
"My mate plays bass,Jon. I will give him a ring if you like? Shall we meet here tomorrow?" So that was how we got the band back together.

*
[*

First Band Rehearsal

Our first rehearsal. Well, what can I say? It started off so bad!

Not a great start to the day to wake up with the worst sore throat imaginable. It meant no to me singing, which isn't bad as you would be singing Bren. But it also meant no kisses. I had to mime all day. Trying to talk was like trying to eat a cactus.

Next disaster? Spencer arrived with no drum sticks. Crisis averted as I had a pair.
"Sorry Ry." He said,"They broke last night." I gave an exasperated sigh as I handed mine over. Spence gave me an apologetic smile.

The you arrived, Bren. That made the morning better. You at least hadn't lost your voice and had remembered you guitar.
"Delores." You said as you got it out. "I have named her Delores." At that Spencer and I started laughing. I stopped after a few seconds because of my throat.
"What's the matter Ryro?" You inquired looking worried. I motioned to my throat.
"Oh. You've lost your voice?" I nodded in reply. Then you came over gave me a massive comforting hug and kissed me on the cheek.
"No more kisses for me then?" You asked. I shook my head with an over dramatic sad face.

"Hey. I'm Spencer. I'm guessing that you are Ryan's new hot boyfriend?" Spence asked you.
"Oh hey. I'm Brendon. New boyfriend yes. Not to sure about hot though." You replied. I nodded enthusiastically when Spence said 'hot'. You hugged me again.

That was the first good thing about the day. In fact it seemed you where a lucky charm. When Jon turned up and we started playing every thing went fine. To me it looked like Jon like Spencer. Actually it was obvious that he liked Spencer. He was such a flirt. It was also obvious that Spencer liked Jon, though he didn't flirt. Any way every thing went fine for the rest of the morning. We mainly played Blink songs.

For lunch we had the left over pizza from last night, two large pizzas are way too much for two skinny boys. It seemed that Jon didn't like my sofa as he kept spilling his drink on it. I didn't mind though. It was an old sofa.

Then after lunch when we started playing again your B string broke and hit you in the face, Bren remember? It left a red mark down the left hand side of your face. Jon and Spencer laughed but i want and gave you a hug.
"Aww. Look at them. The voiceless one and the beaten up one. Don't they make the cutest couple ever." Jon teased.

We played for a couple more hours. Then about four, I think, Jon and Spencer left us.
"We should get together again sometime." Spencer suggested, "How about my place next week?" We all agreed.

Then we were alone together.
"Um.. I guess i should go as well." You mumbled.
"You don't have to if you don't what to." I managed to croak in reply.
"No. I should go. I just remembered I need to get something. See you tomorrow?" I nodded in response. My throat was on fire from that one short sentence. You gave me a hug and, again, a kiss on the cheek then you were gone.
Sign up to rate and review this story