Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Lemon Games

Ayame and Mikoto

by HunterBerserkerWolf

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-12-23 - Updated: 2012-12-24 - 7044 words

?Blocked
Naruto ran both hands through his hair as he walked through the streets of Konoha. The sun was beginning to set, but despite this he didn’t want to go to his home just yet.

He made his way to his favorite place in the whole village: on top of the Yondaime Hokage’s head. He sat up there, watching the sunset as he tried to figure out what to do. He was sure leaving and wandering around wasn’t going to solve the problem but staying home wouldn’t have helped.

Karin and Kin got into a fight.

Naruto had long since realized that this game was a double edged sword in several aspects. First and foremost, women had a righteous fury that no man could ever stand against. If it was even suspected that Naruto was playing the heart strings of even a single woman, then he would likely be made an example of by the rest. Personalities conflicted causing problems within. So having him get with multiple women could become rather…problematic.

When Karin and Kin got fighting, Naruto wasn’t able to get a word in edgewise until he practically blew up at them.

The brief flare of killing intent had helped get their attention where Naruto basically explained to them both that as the last male of the Uzumaki clan, he fell under the CRA and would be encouraged to be with as many women as possible. The two girls had almost started tearing into him, and each other, when he raised his voice over their protests. He then further went to explain that while he may be encouraged to as many women as possible, that he would treat each individual as just that, an individual.

Naruto had long since understood what it felt to be an ‘it’ by the villagers. He wasn’t considered human to some even still. He wouldn’t put that pain on anyone else.

However, in a bought of frustration and uncertainty, Naruto had left, asking the girls to at least think on his words and cool off. Naruto’s little apartment wasn’t big enough for three people to stay away from one another while they all cooled off. Tempers would likely flare and problems would ensure once more.

Standing, Naruto let out a sigh before walking away from the Hokage Monument, heading towards the Uchiha clan compound. He hadn’t seen Mikoto since a bit before the Chunin Exams. Perhaps spending time with Mikoto would help him out. She came from a clan, so no doubt she would understand clan laws a bit more.

He pushed the gate open, seeing that it was unlocked, and headed for the large building he had entered last time. Naruto reached up and knocked on the door, unable to help but notice the fact that something was cooking and it smelled good.

Mikoto jumped a bit, having not been expecting someone else for the evening. “Coming!” she called out as she wiped her hands on a dish towel and headed to the door. She opened it up, and saw her favorite blonde. “Naruto-kun!” she called out and hugged him close, smothering his head in between her breasts.

Naruto flailed a bit at being smothered between Mikoto’s breasts before he wrapped his arms around her waist. He managed to extract his head from them and gave her a bit of a smile before scratching the back of his head. “Mind if I come in?” he asked

Mikoto gave a smile and nodded, moving to let the blonde in. She then went a bit into motherly figure mode. “You look like you got something serious on your mind Naruto-kun.” She said leading the way into the kitchen

Naruto sighed and nodded as he sat in a chair, Mikoto surprising him by sitting in his lap. “Part of me feels like an idiot.” He said resting his head against Mikoto’s shoulders as she held him. “During the Second part of the Exams and shortly after the Preliminaries, I ended up getting with two girls.” Naruto said. He figured he’d get her reaction out of the way

Mikoto nodded. As a Clan Head, she understood clan laws quite a bit. She didn’t like them; she didn’t want either of her sons to be placed in the CRA. That being said though, she did understand them and knew that Naruto was stuck between a rock and a hard place. If he didn’t get women of his own choosing, then the Civilian Council would pick for him. ‘I take it they found out about each other and it didn’t go so well?” she asked

Naruto nodded. “Yeah, I might have yelled a bit too before leaving to cool myself down.” He admitted

Mikoto nodded once more in understanding before she kissed Naruto’s cheek. “It’s understandable Naruto-kun, different personalities will clash.” She said and watched him. “In fact, shortly after the second Exam started, Ayame-chan and I found out about each other.” She said

Naruto winced. He wasn’t sure if he wanted to think about that fight. “Mikoto-chan look I-“ he felt Mikoto place her finger against his lips interrupting his sentence

“Relax.” She said with a small smile. “Nothing bad happened. Well…sort of. We did have a big fight, mostly shouting. She did throw a ladle at me which almost set me off. However, that being said, we’re both more mature girls and I was able to sit her down and explain things to her, explain Clan Laws and what would happen. She’s not blind to the abuse you’ve suffered at the merchants over the years. While nothing physical happened too often, you were unable to get proper food, equipment, clothes, everything even.” Mikoto said and removed her finger from Naruto’s lips only to kiss them. “She understands that if given the circumstances, it would be better for you to pick who you wish to be with. While I do not necessarily like the fact you have to be with multiple women, I do understand.”

Naruto scratched the back of his head in thought for a bit. “And Ayame? Is she still willing to be with me? If she’s not, I’d understand completely.”

Mikoto giggled a bit and leaned down, kissing Naruto on the cheek again. “And that there is why we’re both still willing to be with you.” She whispered softly to the blonde. “You understand. You’re more worried about what she’d feel than anything. You always give, and give, and give and barely take any for yourself.” Mikoto said and hugged the blonde. “We, Ayame and I, know why you really pull the pranks you do Naruto-kun. You do them so that you can give someone, somewhere a laugh. You don’t care about the scorn, or the training you get from them. You just want one person’s day to be a little bit brighter. You’d go so far for others that you would burn yourself out. Hokage-sama told me how your team passed the second exam and what you did.”

Naruto scratched the back of his head. How did he refute a woman who was right? The villagers didn’t know it, but Naruto could tell when his pranks made a few people happy. After all, he was no one and nobody paid any attention to no one. It wasn’t hard to become invisible for him.

Mikoto snuggled against the blonde a bit from her position. “Now, I have a bit of more serious talking to do. Hokage-sama told me you have the Sharingan and that you got it from the Kyuubi. Is this really true?”

Naruto nodded before channeling Chakra to his eyes and staring into Mikoto’s onyx eyes with his now Sharingan. He then pushed almost triple the chakra required and mutated them to the Mangekyo Sharingan. “I also have the more advanced version.” He said coming clean about that

Mikoto’s eyes widened as she stared at the advanced version. She noticed that Naruto’s looked like chains linking together. “Who did you-?” she asked mortified at the thought of the blonde killing his best friend.

Naruto saw the mortified look in her eyes and tilted his head a bit. “Who did I what?” he asked.

“Kill?!” Mikoto asked standing up, utterly mortified and terrified at how Naruto seemed so nonchalant. She could see the Sharingan given the Kyuubi, but the more advanced form?

Naruto’s eyes widened. “No one! I swear!” Naruto said standing. He hated the thought of killing someone, but to kill someone for power? That was insane to him, asinine even. “The Kyuubi gave me the more advanced version. Because she was controlled by Madara Uchiha, she was able to give me the more advanced version.”

In Mikoto’s distressed state, she didn’t catch the lie from the blonde. In her relieved state at the blonde’s words, she didn’t even think about it anymore. She put a hand over her heart and breathed a bit heavier. She didn’t want to think of a Naruto who could be so heartless to kill someone, nonetheless his best friend. “I’m sorry Naruto-kun.” She said and hugged the blonde tight. “I just- The Mangekyo Sharingan is a bit of a stain on our family because to obtain it, the Uchiha in question has to kill their best friend.” Naruto deserved an explanation about why she freaked out about the Mangekyo.

Naruto deactivated the Sharingan and hugged Mikoto back, rubbing her back. “I understand Mikoto-chan.” Naruto said and sat down, pulling her down into his lap again. “Now, what’s that delicious smell I have smelled since I was outside Mikoto-chan?’ Naruto asked

“That would be from me.” Naruto turned, a bit surprised to see Ayame there, her hair wet like she came from a shower. “Mikoto-san invited me over for dinner, a girls’ night sort of deal. She was in the mood for something spicy and ramen, so I gave her a recipe for some of our spicy ramen.” Ayame said walking over to Naruto. She leaned in, over his shoulder, and kissed his cheek. “I didn’t realize that we would be having dinner and maybe a bit of fun.’ Ayame said watching as both Mikoto and Naruto blushed a bit.

Mikoto cleared her throat and then vacated the blonde’s lap, only to playfully glare at Ayame taking her spot. “Sorry, I forgot to mention that Ayame was here. It sort of slipped my mind when I was trying to help you out of your funk.”

Naruto gave both girls his foxy grin, getting them to blush. “Well, I guarantee that I am out of my funk, and I’m a touch hungry. Some ramen would be nice…” he trailed off.

Ayame rolled her eyes a bit. “’Some’ he says. Some to him would be an entire meal for five people. I’d swear he’s part Akimichi, but I’ve never known them to have blonde hair.”

Mikoto giggled a bit at Ayame’s words. “Well, we can make sure Naruto doesn’t gorge himself on dinner, after all, out favorite blonde does need to save room for dessert if he’s good.” Mikoto gave a wink before heading to the stove to finish cooking.

Ayame blushed at bit at Mikoto’s meaning, but she supposed she deserved that one. “That’s true.” She then got off of Naruto to go help Mikoto make a bit more for Naruto.

Naruto leaned in his chair a bit, watching two of his precious people cook and enjoying the smells of the ramen. The spices were different, but he noticed similarities between Ichiraku’s Spicy Ramen and what the girls were cooking. He gave a small smile, watching the two work like a team.

He wouldn’t give up on Karin or Kin, but he knew that if nothing else, he would have Ayame and Mikoto.

Naruto’s mind then wandered to the upcoming Chunin Exam Finals and he frowned a bit. He still didn’t have a proper trainer for the Chunin Exams.

Sure, leveling up in the game made things easier. Gave him more strength, speed, endurance, chakra, chakra control to work with and a higher aptitude to various skills he would need as a Shinobi, however this also did not mean he would instantly be a master of it. For instance, Naruto’s Ninjutsu repertoire was limited to the Chakra Chains, Shadow Clones, Regular Clones, Substitution, and his Transformation Jutsu. He also had limited use of his Mangekyo’s and Hyoton’s abilities but more training with them would be preferential. Taijutsu, Naruto had no real style, same with Kenjutsu.

In short, Naruto was stilled boned against Neji unless he could figure out a solution.

It then hit him. Naruto was in the Uchiha clan compound. Most major clans had two libraries: a Jutsu library with all the scrolls on Jutsu that their clans used, and a library that housed books on general information, such as history or even tactics.

While in truth, the thought of learning all those Jutsu from the Uchiha Clan was enough to make Naruto almost giddy; he chose to force it down. He needed the basics down before he went to the advanced stuff. As Naruto thought about it a bit more, he thought it would be best if he could get any scrolls on the Hyoton that the Uchiha had as well. It wasn’t like he could ask a Hyoton user about how to use his abilities, they were unfortunately all dead.

“Hey Mikoto-chan?” Naruto asked. He waited for her to give a small sound of acknowledgement. “Do you think I could look at your Clan’s Library? I’m, admittedly, not the brightest Shinobi out there.” He said scratching his head a bit. “And I want to change that. I have a month of no team training or missions, and I want to make the most of it. I figure with my Shadow Clones and, with your permission of course, the Uchiha clan’s general information library I could make a good chunk of progress on changing that.”

“Sure Naruto-kun.” Mikoto said and smiled over her shoulder. She then created a Shadow Clone, and watched as the blonde made about two dozen to follow hers.

Naruto scratched his cheek. ‘Would you mind if my Clones were to also look at any Hyoton Jutsu scrolls your clan might have? I sort of also gained the Hyoton when I gained the Sharingan.” He said and to give an example, he created an orb of frozen water in the air. It was only the size of a grape but large enough to get his point across.

Mikoto looked understandable surprised. “Sure.” She said, chalking it up to the Kyuubi giving Naruto the Hyoton when he faced against the Hyoton user in Wave. It wasn’t like she could use any of them, or Sasuke for that matter, and if it helped the blond then she would allow it. The only reason her clan had those scrolls was so they could recognize the Jutsu being used.

Naruto watched the two women go back to work and finish up in about another twenty minutes. When the food was served, Naruto decided to slow himself down. He was in the presence of two people that were important to him. He ate slowly, savoring each and every bite. He had to admit, the blend of spices might have been different, but it was still just as delicious, if not more so.

However, dinner didn’t last forever and it was soon time for ‘dessert’.

Ayame managed to beat Mikoto to Naruto’s lap, straddling his waist and running her hands through his blonde hair. “Would Naruto-kin like his dessert now?” she asked in a low sultry whisper at his ear.

Naruto then noticed she stuck her tongue out at Mikoto who was glaring at the Ramen waitress. “Absolutely.” Naruto said with a bit of a grin. “However, I’m trying to figure out how to not slight either of you.”

Mikoto and Ayame shared a bit of a laugh. “Only you Naruto-kun.” Mikoto said and kissed the blonde’s neck a bit. “Just make a Shadow Clone to carry me, it will be fine.”

Naruto gave a nod; that worked for him since Mikoto suggested it. He put his hands together in the seal and a clone appeared, scooping Mikoto up bridal style. Naruto watched as she kissed at the clone’s ears, whispering things to the clone for only the clone to hear.

Naruto stood up, picking Ayame up with him. He felt her legs wrap around his waist and his arms around his neck as he carried her after his clone carrying Mikoto to the bedroom.

“Age before Beauty, Naruto-kun.” Ayame said, seeing the glare Mikoto shot her.

Mikoto got an idea then and kissed the clone. “Go ahead and take me in then Naruto-kun.” She said and the clone looked to the creator who gave an uncertain nod. Naruto followed in with Ayame from behind.

Once Naruto put the two girls down on the bed, the clone was dispelled before the real one was grabbed by Mikoto and pulled down into a kiss, her hands roaming over his body. “Like you said, Age before Beauty Ayame-chan.” Mikoto said after a bit and noticed the Ramen waitress glaring now. Mikoto removed the dark blue t-shirt she was wearing, before she unzipped her black pants, working them off and pulling the blonde towards her ample chest. The lacy white bra was soon gone, and her nipples were being sucked on by the blonde, making her moan out as she felt his hand slide into her panties, rubbing against her pussy.

Naruto moved down Mikoto’s body, kissing slowly and spreading her legs a bit to allow him to pass through her legs. He then lifted her legs up into the air and removed the panties before spreading her legs again, ducking his head down between them. Naruto tentatively began to lick at Mikoto’s pussy. To be fair and honest, Naruto didn’t exactly have a whole lot of experience giving oral sex. However, he already enjoyed the taste of Mikoto. She tasted like he was licking a sweet, ripe honeydew melon. It wasn’t exactly like that, but it was a sweet and pleasant taste that made Naruto want more, working his tongue deeper into Mikoto’s pussy, feeling her hips rise up to his mouth.

Mikoto let a low moan. The blonde wasn’t bad at what he was doing, not great, but it was more from inexperience than anything. She briefly mused what was with her getting oral sex from an Uzumaki during a threesome. First Kushina, now Naruto had started it off with giving her oral sex. Mikoto watched as Ayame removed her black tank top, wearing a light blue bra underneath which was quickly discarded so she could rub at her breasts, watching as Naruto worked his tongue into Mikoto’s body. “Come on Ayame-chan. Get out of those clothes and I’ll help you out.” She said sliding one hand into Naruto’s hair and grinding her hips up, making the blonde’s nose brush against her clit giving her even more pleasure.

Ayame quickly discarded her pants, before removing the matching panties she wore with the bra. While not as lacy as Mikoto’s she still liked them because they were a good color. She moved and straddled Mikoto’s head, running her hand through the hair of the raven haired woman. Ayame let out a low moan as she felt Mikoto’s tongue run over her clit.

Naruto glanced up, seeing Ayame’s heart-shaped ass as she straddled Mikoto’s head to allow the Uchiha Matriarch to have her own fun. He heard the quiet low moans from Ayame, no doubt enjoying the way Mikoto’s tongue played over her pussy. Not one to be outdone, Naruto moved his mouth over to Mikoto’s clit and swirled his tongue around the sensitive nub as he worked two fingers into Mikoto’s pussy, her hips bucking against him as she gripped Ayame’s ass with one hand, and Naruto’s head with the other, trying to get more pleasure out of it.

Mikoto moaned into Ayame’s pussy as she worked her tongue into the girl. The blonde eating her out was slowly showing as much natural talent at oral sex as he had shown at actual sex. It could be refined, no doubt, but it was still good. She rolled her eyes up to look at Ayame who had her breath hitched, and was grinding her hips forward.

Ayame didn’t have the stamina of a ninja, and she didn’t have a rather inexperienced blonde doing the work. She could feel the coil of her orgasm building up. She held Mikoto’s face at her pussy tighter, her breathing getting more and more ragged as Mikoto began to moan a bit more into her pussy. Ayame reached back with one hand and grabbed Mikoto’s breast, making the raven haired woman let out an even louder moan. It was finally too much for Ayame and she let out a loud moan of her own and had her orgasm, all over Mikoto’s face and in her mouth.

Naruto must have realized that Ayame was close to releasing, because the next thing Mikoto knew was that he was sucking on her clit, his fingers hammering into her pussy. Mikoto let out a brief scream that turned to a high moan as she came, her back arching as her fluids covered Naruto’s face and in his mouth. Mikoto breathed heavily as Ayame rolled over to Mikoto’s side.

Naruto grinned a bit, watching the two girls lay there and pant from their orgasms. Naruto crawled up along Mikoto’s body and kissed her, slipping his tongue between her full lips and tasting Ayame in her mouth, as he felt Mikoto’s tongue slide against his own and into his mouth.

Ayame looked surprised at seeing Naruto kissing Mikoto, and felt more than a little aroused at the sight. She was then further surprised when Naruto pulled away from the older woman and pulled Ayame in for a deep tongue filled kiss. Ayame could only give a few moans, tasting herself and Mikoto at the same time.

Mikoto pulled Ayame from the blonde and cupped the ramen waitress’ cheeks. “You didn’t think I wouldn’t get in on the action, did you?” she asked in a low sultry whisper against Ayame’s lips before she kissed the other girl, using full tongue and lips pressing her leg between Ayame’s legs, feeling the other girl grind against Mikoto’s thigh

Naruto was speechless at watching two girls kiss. He turned his head away, hiding the blush on his face. That was…far different than anything he was ever expecting, from either of them. And he couldn’t help but feel aroused at what he had seen.

Naruto felt his jacket get grabbed and he was suddenly slung around onto his back, staring up at Mikoto who had a sly grin on her face before she started kissing Naruto’s neck. He lifted himself up as he felt his jacket get pushed off his shoulders, and removed from his body. The mesh under armor was next to go, thrown off to the side.

Naruto watched as Mikoto moved lower, kissing him down his abdomen as her hands worked his pants off, along with the boxers, tossing both to the side. He looked to Ayame, who licked her lips a little bit. He was hard, and he felt Mikoto’s breasts brush against his cock, bringing his attention back to the Uchiha Matriarch.

Mikoto moved to straddle the blonde, staying raised up on her knees as she reached between her legs and grasped Naruto’s hardened cock. She rubbed the tip against her wet pussy, before she slowly lowered herself onto it, giving a moan as her eyes closed. The pleasure felt great. She slowly sank further down along Naruto’s cock, until she felt his hips against her ass.

Naruto stared up at the content look on Mikoto’s face as she clearly enjoyed the feeling of his cock filling her body. Slowly, she rolled her hips forward, making him slide out some, before sinking back in. Naruto watched as she put her right hand on his abs to steady herself. She was just as tight as the first time he had sex with her. He took her left hand and held it, staring up into her eyes as he rolled his own hips up to her, watching the pleasure on her face.

Mikoto felt the breath in her chest catch a bit as she stared into the beautiful blue eyes. It was almost like Naruto was staring into her soul. She broke eye contact with Naruto as her head leaned back, feeling Ayame kiss at her neck from behind now, her more petite frame holding Mikoto, helping her ride the blonde.

Ayame had felt a little left out, but understood how special the blonde could make someone feel. She knew that she would get her turn, and not from a clone but from the real thing. She smiled to Naruto as she held their clasped hands with one of her own. She was sure that Mikoto would get in on her time with Naruto as well.

Naruto caught Ayame’s eyes as she held his and Mikoto’s hands. They were family, dysfunctional on a whole other level, but these two loved and cared for him, as he did for them. In those moments, he forgot about Karin and Kin, instead reveling in the moment with Ayame and Mikoto. He shivered a bit though when he felt Ayame’s other hand cup and fondle his balls slowly, her slender fingers running along his sac.

Mikoto felt the coil of her orgasm begin to tighten. With Ayame’s breasts against her back running against her spine, Naruto shivering inside of her, and just the knowledge that she was with both of them was beginning to get too much. She focused back in Naruto’s eyes, staring down to them as she went just a little bit faster.

Naruto stared up at Mikoto, feeling her body slowly lose control of the orgasm that was building. Her inner muscles gave spasms around his thick length, massaging and milking him, prepping him for his own orgasm. The way Ayame also fondled his balls was helping him along as well. He sat up, pinning their hands between his and Mikoto’s chests as he leaned in and kissed the beautiful MILF as he finally had his orgasm, giving a few grunts into the kiss as he shot his cum deep into her body.

Mikoto watched the blonde sit up, and felt his lips on her own, their tongues quickly battling as she felt the blonde release inside her. The feeling of the hot, life giving seed sent her over the edge and her back bowed a bit as she gave a loud moan of pleasure as she coated Naruto’s cock with her juices, her hips bucking a bit into him.

Ayame watched the two kiss, and have their orgasms. She licked her lips, feeling Mikoto’s rapid heartbeat. Carefully, Ayame helped Mikoto off of the blonde, with Mikoto giving a soft whine of disappointment. “You had your turn, now it’s mine.” Ayame said and helped Mikoto to lay at the side of the blonde. Ayame was glad for the large bed as she took the other side of the blonde, pulling him in between her legs. Ayame softly kissed Naruto’s lips. “It is my turn right Naruto-kun?” she asked in a pouty voice

Naruto smiled at Ayame and kissed her lips. “Of course, Ayame-chan.” He told her. He grasped his length and gently rubbed his tip against Ayame’s wet entrance before slowly pushing himself in, moaning as he did so. She was tight and just the feel of her holding him close to her body was a good feeling in the pit of his stomach

Ayame gave a low moan of pleasure as she felt the blonde penetrate her pussy. She was still amazed at how endowed the blonde was, and it would always seem to feel good to her. She locked her legs around his waist at her ankles, gently kiss the blonde again as she took his right hand in her left and just held his hand while feeling him roll his hips into her body.

Naruto pulled his lips away from Ayame’s before he turned her hand to him, leaning in to kiss the back of it. He kissed her on the lips again, feeling her right hand slowly slide up into his blonde spiky locks. He rolled his hips into her a bit faster, moving his cock in and out of her body just a touch faster. It was a special feeling, holding her and being with her like this.

Mikoto was beginning to feel left out of this before she scooted over and did the same as Ayame, by taking their hands in her own. She leaned into Ayame’s ear, gently biting her earlobe. “Gently slide your nails down his back, not too rough now.” She whispered to the younger girl. Her other hand moved along Naruto’s ribs, gently scratching and making the blonde shiver.

Ayame shivered, feeling her body spasm around Naruto as the blonde shivered. Whatever Mikoto did had made him respond quite well. She moved her right hand from his blonde hair and gently slid her nails down along his spine, making the blonde’s back arch and his cock penetrate just a bit deeper.

Naruto couldn’t believe the sensations he was dealing with. First Mikoto’s nails, then Ayame’s, it was quite a pleasant sensation. His eyes locked with Ayame’s as he began to thrust into her body just a touch harder, lifting her hips up off the bed, and making her breath catch in her throat.

Mikoto moved and kissed the side of Naruto’s neck, pressing against his side, enjoying the feel of his muscles coiling and uncoiling with every thrust. “Cum for me Naruto-kun.” She whispered in his ear. “Fill our Ayame-chan up with your cum.” She said rubbing her hand along his other side, watching as the blonde closed his eyes in concentration.

Ayame’s breathing was getting more labored as she felt Naruto twitching inside her a little bit. She was so close, so close to the orgasm that she needed. She could tell the blonde was just as close, a little ahead or a little behind. She grabbed the blonde’s hair and pulled him in for a kiss, pulling him into her body tighter as she had her orgasm, moaning into Naruto’s mouth as she tightened up and milked him for his cum.

Naruto couldn’t take it, the sensations became too much for him. His back arched and yet he kept his mouth connected with Ayame’s as he released inside her, filling her with his cum. He felt it leak out of her, and knew that it was a solid orgasm. He eased himself from her body, looking into her eyes before kissing her lips gently, a quick peck.

Mikoto smiled a bit before rolling over and making space for the blonde. He took the space and she very quickly snuggled up to his left side, enjoying the feel of his arm wrapped around her. She draped an arm over his waist and kissed his chest. “Remind me that I have something for you tomorrow. It slipped my mind when you were first over here and then you got busy with the Chunin Exams.”

Naruto gave a nod and wrapped his right arm around Ayame, holding her close to his body. He felt her arm snake along his waist, just over top of Mikoto’s. “Mikoto-chan, would you mind if I sent Karin and Kin to you tomorrow, maybe you can help them understand this whole thing from a woman’s point of view?” he asked

Mikoto nodded and laid her head on the blonde’s shoulder. She knew that the next day he would be stiff and sore from lying with two women like this, but if she knew her blonde, then he wouldn’t complain. “That’s fine Naruto-kun, I’ll talk to them. You just focus on your training. I expect to see you to beat Neji’s ass.”

Naruto chuckled a bit. “Yes Ma’am.” He said and kissed her on the side of her head before looking to Ayame. “And what do you think about this whole thing?” he asked her, wanting to know.

Ayame kissed Naruto’s cheek. “I don’t like having to share you, but you promised me you’d make time for me. That’s all I’m asking, is just a bit of me time every now and then.” She said before resting her head on Naruto’s shoulder.

Naruto nodded. “I promise, all of you will get time for yourselves.” He said and held them just a little tighter. “Let’s get some sleep.” He said with the other two agreeing.

Next Morning

Naruto woke up last, surprised that he hadn’t felt either Ayame or Mikoto move, but not really surprised by it either. He had been exhausted. He sat up and rolled his shoulders, trying to work the kinks out of them as he stood up. He looked to see a set of clothes laid out for him along with his Game Book and grabbed them.

He walked out of the bedroom, following his nose to the smell of breakfast cooking. He now wore a pair of dark grey ANBU pants, combat boots, a black t-shirt, and a grey unzipped ANBU vest. They fit him surprisingly well, and he had a feeling he knew whose they were. It felt strange wearing a genocidal maniac’s clothes, but hey…free clothes were free clothes. They weren’t stained with blood…

He saw Mikoto at the stove, cooking something that smelled delicious. He also noticed three boxes on the table, boxes that looked covered in dust. “Hey Mikoto-chan, what are these?” he asked going over to the boxes.

Mikoto turned to look at Naruto and bit her lower lip. Naruto made the dark Shinobi warrior look surprisingly sexy. She refocused on the question. “These, are the personal effects of your mother, Kushina Uzumaki. Journals, cook books, Jutsu scrolls, her swords, and even her old ANBU armor. It’s all there.” Mikoto said watching Naruto’s eyes widen. She had the things for some time, even though Fugaku wanted her to get rid of them.

Naruto went over with trembling hands, slowly opening one of the boxes with wide eyes. He pulled out a black leather bound book and opened it, looking over his mother’s hand writing. It was large, and looping but very neat. He covered his hand with his mouth as he read it over, completely in awe, in surprise at the words on the pages. He had something of his mother’s, some part of her to carry on.

Naruto tucked the journal away before creating three clones, allowing them to carry the boxes back to his apartment. He also planned to have the clones talk to Karin and Kin, telling them to come talk to Mikoto if they still wanted to be with him. Naruto took a deep breath, shuddering a little bit. “I…I got to go Mikoto-chan.” He said and went over to the Uchiha Matriarch hugging her tight. “I cannot say thank you enough.” He said holding her.

Mikoto returned the hug, knowing the blonde needed it. “I understand Naruto-kun, go train. And here.” She handed him a small sack of food. “You need to keep your energy up.”

Naruto headed out of the house and ran across the rooftops, going to the Hokage Monument where he could have a moment of peace. Sitting down, he pulled out the book for the game and opened it up. He had to get this done first.

“CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAD SEX WITH MIKOTO UCHIHA! +900 points.” Naruto banked the level up points he got from it, noticing that Mikoto’s ‘worth’ had decreased. ‘CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAD SEX WITH AYAME! +250 points. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU RECEIVED THE BRONZE MARATHON MAN MEDAL! +500 points, +5 Acrobatics. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU RECEIVED THE BRONZE HAT TRICK MEDAL! +900 points.” Naruto noticed he was close to leveling up again, and scratched his head a bit. He was kind of hoping to level up, especially after he hadn’t after having sex with Kin.

Flipping to the medals, Naruto tapped the Marathon Man. “Bronze Marathon Man: Have Sex with Two Women at once.” Naruto then tapped the Hat Trick. “Bronze Hat Trick: Have Sex with Three Women in twenty four hours.”

Naruto then flipped to the stats page where words appeared at the top. “BONUS FROM MARATHON MAN MEDAL!” His acrobatics rose by five points and he winced a bit. If he was after the Hirashin Jutsu, then he was pretty far away. He counted at least five levels before he would have enough Speed and Acrobatics. Still, Naruto didn’t plan to squander this. He had a total of ten points. Five from gaining the level, two he still had left over, and another three from his perk. He boosted his Chakra Levels up to sixty, giving him enough for the Hirashin. He now could leave it alone. The other five points went into Acrobatics, bringing it up to thirty. Now he needed a grand total of 45 points until he was able to get the Hirashin Jutsu.

Naruto flipped over to the skills page, scratching his head as he stared at the 56 skill points he had. He really had no damned clue what to put them to. Finally, he decided the pour fifty of the points into Sealing. He had a complex as hell seal on his body, might as well be able to understand it better. “Sealing 150 points: Expert Level. You are now able to unseal a Bijuu without Killing the Host.” Naruto blinked at the words, unable to possibly conceive that level of ability. Would that make him better than his father?

Naruto snapped the book shut as he leaned back a bit, laying on the hard rock of his father’s head. Being able to unseal a Bijuu, without killing the host… It was unfathomable to him. He could literally unseal the Kyuubi if he wanted to. It was a power high that made him worried.

Naruto shook his head and went to the perks, taking the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, and being done with that skill branch. He would have to practice those Jutsu soon

Naruto sat up and tucked the book away, pulling out his mother’s journal and began reading.

End

A/N: (Now then, Let’s clear up a few things. I didn’t think I would HAVE To say this, but I’m going to anyways. The girls are in a semi-understandable chronological order. If I were to put Naruto with Hinata, it would be AFTER the Invasion. She is HOSPITALIZED right now. So next will probably be someone like Temari or Tenten or Kurenai

Kudos to my Beta, who asked for some recognition so he’s getting it. So send thanks, fill up his PM Box with Messages to HybridTailedFox

Lastly, REVIEW!!! It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling when you review)

Naruto’s Stats:

Level 16: 20650/21200

Strength: 30

Speed: 30

Acrobatics: 30

Endurance: 50

Intelligence: 40

Chakra Control: 60

Chakra Levels: 60

Luck: 30

Naruto’s Skills:

Sexual Aura: 100 points. Adept Level. Neutral Kunoichi are willing to have sex with Naruto.

Sneak: 100 points. Adept Level. Naruto can now sneak past an unsuspecting Kage level Shinobi 95 percent of the time. Assists all Sneaky Skills (Lying, Cheating, Assassination, Lock Picking, Pick Pocketing, Trap Making, Poison Making, Hacking, Etc.)

Ninja Master: 50 points. Apprentice level. Gives a Bonus to all Ninja Skills. (Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Kenjutsu, Sealing, Senjutsu, Medical Jutsu, Etc.)

Ninjutsu: 60 points. Apprentice level (+5 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can learn Ninjutsu easier. His current Repertoire costs less Chakra to use.

Taijutsu: 60 points. Apprentice Level (+5 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can learn Taijutsu Styles easier. He can also see more openings in a fight.

Genjutsu: 65 points. Apprentice Level (+5 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can Detect and Dispel C-ranked Genjutsu. Naruto can cast D-ranked Genjutsu, including the standard Clone Jutsu.

Kenjutsu: 100 points. Adept Level (+5 Ninja Master Bonus) Naruto can learn Advanced Kenjutsu Arts as well as see openings in his opponent’s own Kenjutsu Styles.

Medical Jutsu: 60 points. Apprentice Level (+5 Ninja Master Bonus) Naruto can use the most Basic Medical Jutsu in Combat. Can cure bruises, minor cuts, minor fractures and other smaller ailments.

Pick Pocketing: 100 points. Adept Level (+10 Sneak Bonus). Naruto can now pick the pockets of an unsuspecting Kage level Shinobi 95 percent of the time.

Sealing: 150 points. Expert Level (+5 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can now unseal a Bijuu without killing the host.

Medals:

Diamond Out-Do Your Rival: Gang-Bang your Rival’s Mom. +1 perk point.

Platinum Clone Man: Use 8 Shadow Clones to have sex with a woman or women. +2400 experience points.

Have Vaginal Sex 10 Times: +2000 points

Receive 10 Blow Jobs: +1000 Points.

Silver Hat Trick: Have Sex with Three Women in Twenty Four Hours. +900 Points

Bronze Marathon Man: Have Sex with Two women at the same time. +500 points and +5 Acrobatics points

Perks:

Hyoton: Allows for the use of the Hyoton Kekkai Genkai.

Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan: Allows use of the Sharingan Kekkai Genkai and the more advanced Mangekyo version without Naruto going blind

Chakra Chains: Allows Naruto to make chains out of his chakra

Harem Master: Naruto can now have as many women in his personal Harem as he wants, minimizes the hostilities between the women
Sign up to rate and review this story