Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Lemon Games

Hana and Tsume

by HunterBerserkerWolf

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-12-23 - Updated: 2012-12-24 - 10613 words

?Blocked
Naruto was furious as he ran along the rooftops. He had just finished reading his mother’s journal, an endeavor that took most the morning. Now, five hours since he had got the damned thing he was heading towards the hot springs. He had a Super Pervert to accost, and possibly kill.

The only good thing he got from that morning was that Kin and Karin managed to make up, and make-out, with each other and his clone when it got there.

Naruto landed near the hot springs and got his anger under control. It was still there, but he wasn’t leaking out killing intent anymore. Naruto saw the white haired Sannin in a tree, looking over the fence of the hot springs and giving a few perverted giggles.

Naruto took a deep inhale, calming himself as he channeled the Hyoton. Using the water from the nearby springs, he froze the Sannin’s feet to the tree. Nothing noticeable, it only came up along the sandals the man wore. It wasn’t going to keep the pervert down long, but for what Naruto had planned, it was plenty.

Naruto took a deep inhale, filling his lungs to capacity with air before cupping his mouth with both hands. “PERVERT!!” he yelled out at the top of his lungs, knowing the results would be instant.

Naruto heard Jiraiya curse, before Naruto clapped both hands over his eyes and heard the sound of something crashing, followed by a Super Pervert’s pain-filled screams for mercy. None was given, of that Naruto was sure.

“Thank you Naruto,” he heard Kurenai say before he felt a hand in his hair.

“Yeah, good going Gaki. I wanted to hurt something today.” Anko said. “Count to thirty before uncovering your eyes or else…” she trailed off.

Naruto had no doubt that the threat would be backed up, and so began to count to thirty, going slow. When he got to thirty, he removed his hand from his eyes to see nothing but a broken and beaten pervert on the ground.

Naruto cracked his own knuckles followed by his neck. It was time to dish out his form of punishment.

Forming his chakra chains, he quickly chained Jiraiya down to the ground, making sure the Sannin’s hands were away from one another and bound firmly so he couldn’t make any one handed seals. Naruto then stuffed Jiraiya’s notebook into his mouth to keep the Sannin from making any noise.

Naruto then made a Shadow Clone which transformed into a bucket. Naruto scooped up some of the hot water, before going over to Jiraiya and dousing the Super Pervert with it, waking the man up from his unconsciousness.

Jiraiya jerked, and let out a muffled yell as he awoke. He then noticed his predicament and began to violently jerk against the chains. When he noticed the blonde, he settled with a glare.

Naruto returned the glare. “Jiraiya of the Sannin, Gama Sannin, Self-Proclaimed Super Pervert, Author of Icha Icha, Student of the Sandaime Hokage, Teacher of the Yondaime Hokage, and my Godfather.” Naruto said in a low tone, knowing that it wasn’t common knowledge.

Jiraiya’s eyes widened and he began to say something muffled, trying to squirm out of the chains.

“Oh no, you’re not getting away.” Naruto said, creating a few more chains. “My entire life, I have had a godfather who was meant to watch over me, take care of me, and he’s off gallivanting about chasing tail.” Naruto shook his head, beginning to pace a little bit. “Not once have I seen you.” He said looking at Jiraiya. “Not once have I gotten a birthday present from you.” Naruto shook his head again. “You OWE me.” He said heatedly. “I get you had your Ninja Duties to attend to, but not once could you take a break and come visit me?”

Jiraiya listened to Naruto’s words, and looked away in guilt and shame. He could have taken a break to see the blonde, but he hadn’t. He had drowned himself in work, in his research to hide the gnawing guilt and looking at the blonde, he wondered what would have happened had he taken the time to train him a bit.

Naruto cracked his knuckles a bit, and rolled his neck and shoulders. “Now, you have one of four options that will be a start to paying me back the debt you owe me. The first is I start wailing on you with everything I have, with every Jutsu in my arsenal and make it look like you just took on all nine Bijuu when you were a Genin. And for reference, I know the Shadow Clone Jutsu, and can do the Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu as well.” Naruto paused to see Jiraiya shake his head. “Option two, I take the rustiest, dullest, most bent piece of crap Kunai I can find and slowly castrate you with it with no anesthetics.” To this Jiraiya shook his head even more violently. “Option three, you tell me everything about Nagato Uzumaki. Who he is, what he specializes in, whether he’s alive or dead, you will tell me EVERYTHING you know.” Naruto said and watched Jiraiya’s eyes widen a bit, but Naruto didn’t give Jiraiya a chance to say or do anything. “Option Four, you swear to every God and Goddess you can think of, and the Holy Log itself, that you will never do or think anything perverted for the rest of your life. Tsunade Senju herself could strip naked, douse herself in oil and start rubbing against you and you cannot do anything perverted about it.” Naruto said hearing Jiraiya start whimpering.

Jiraiya was in a state of limbo. Naruto had him, figuratively, by the balls and was twisting. Chained down, there was nothing that Jiraiya could do to stop Naruto from doing the first two options. He figured that the Sandaime was watching in that crystal ball of his, and was going to do nothing to stop Naruto unless he went to kill Jiraiya. The third option would rip open some old wounds, wounds he really didn’t want opened. After all, he wasn’t sure if Nagato was alive or dead, and he had a soft spot for all three of the Ame Orphans, but he had lost them after he left. Option four didn’t really need mentioning, if Tsunade heard he swore off the ways of the perverse, she would start doing things to tempt him.

Naruto bent down and removed the man’s notebook from his mouth. “So which option will it be?” Naruto asked.

“Could I teach you for the Finals instead?” Jiraiya asked, pleadingly.

Naruto scoffed. “Nice try, but you’ll be doing that no matter what option you pick. If you don’t teach me, well I’ll just pick two of the options myself, instead of one.”

Jiraiya whimpered, having no doubt that the blonde would pick the two most painful. “Alright, alright, I’ll tell you about Nagato.” He said with a sigh. He was tempted to take the beating, but he knew better. The beating an Uzumaki could give was like nothing he had ever experience. Kushina had really done a number on him, but thinking about a whole slew of clones wailing on him didn’t exactly make him comfortable.

Naruto let Jiraiya go, knowing he could easily track the man down and give him the rightful beating he deserved if necessary. Naruto then sat down and listened as Jiraiya went into great detail about the Ame Orphans, and not just Nagato.

The next day, Naruto found himself at a training ground with a waterfall, overlooking an area with a small lake. He noticed a few girls there already and rolled his eyes at the fact his new Sensei was going to be peeping.

Jiraiya soon arrived and began to hash out a training regime. The first week, they would work on chakra control making sure that Naruto was able to perform the basic chakra control exercises necessary. Naturally, Naruto was a bit irked at this, but decided to hear Jiraiya out. The second week would be used for Toad Summoning, which explained the chakra control to Naruto. The third week, if Naruto was able to summon the Toads well enough, would go towards a few offensive and defensive Jutsu. Once Naruto was able to use the Jutsu in a combat situation, he would be able to take a break for the rest of the month, just to make sure he was rested and healed for the Finals.

It wasn’t a bad training regime, and it would give Naruto plenty to work with. He knew his father summoned the toads, and would gladly accept the contract and try to prove himself to be just as good of a Summoner.

“Alright Gaki, I want you to go over to that tree and start walking up and down it for an hour. That will show a good mastery of the Tree Walking exercise.” Jiraiya said and unsealed telescope.

Naruto shrugged before moving to the tree and starting to climb it without his hands, going up and down, sometimes running when he got bored. He heard a few perverted giggles from Jiraiya and shook his head. Naruto would let it go, at least for now. He had a training exercise to perform.

About halfway through his training exercise, he heard a soft click of Jiraiya closing his telescope. “I’ve been meaning to ask Gaki,” Jiraiya started his face set in a serious look as he stared down at his notes. “How did you know I was your godfather, nonetheless about Nagato?” Jiraiya asked.

Naruto paused to look over at Jiraiya before continuing the run up and down the tree. “You told my father about Nagato. He told my mother, but not very much thought. Her journal mentions him a few times, and how she inferred that he was an Uzumaki.” He said. It wasn’t how he found out about Nagato, but it was still the truth.

Jiraiya looked up from his notes; he needed something fresh, something for inspiration. “Hey Gaki, have you ever felt the comfort of a woman’s flesh?” he asked, wondering if his godson would give him a bit of inspiration.

“Yes,” Naruto said as he kept attacking the tree. “And I won’t help you at all with your perverted books, and if I so much as think you’re peeping on me, I will make your life utter hell. Ask the ANBU about December 22nd four years ago if you think I’m joking, or that you’d be able to escape me.” Naruto said seriously. The ANBU refused to try and catch the boy anymore. The one time they were called out, they had caught him, but he had gotten his revenge.

Naruto sighed as he reached the top of the tree and back flipped off, landing on the ground in a crouch. “Okay, Bored now. I have ADHD that stems from having massive amounts of energy due to the furry tenant I have in my gut. I need something new, something fun, or I’m going to go insane.”

Jiraiya glanced over at the blonde. He couldn’t blame the blonde for being bored. “Why don’t you start running up and down the tree again? I’ll make it interesting.”

Naruto shrugged and put one foot on the tree and took off back up it. His danger sense kicked in and he rolled along the path, a shuriken hitting where he had just been. His focus was lost for about five seconds, and that was enough for him to fall off the tree. Naruto glanced over to Jiraiya’s outstretched arm, before plucking the shuriken out from the tree. It wasn’t in deep enough to be a major cut had he been hit, at worst; he would actually have to use his medical Jutsu. He dropped the throwing star before starting back up the tree. This time, he was expecting the projectile and leapt out of the way again, barely sticking to the tree.

By the time Jiraiya called it a day, Naruto had been able to keep at it for over an hour. He did have a few cuts, some minor and some that had to be healed right away. While he would usually object to this sort of training, he felt more alert than he had before.

The next day, he started to walk on water. It took him several tries to get it, and a few hours before he could do it as proficiently as he could with the surface walking. The third day was when Jiraiya started to throw things at him, surprising the old pervert by how fast Naruto was learning.

The fourth day of the first week, Jiraiya had Naruto sign the toad contract, and they got to work on summoning. Naruto quickly realized that summoning was not a walk in the park like Jiraiya made it out to seem. It took a great deal of chakra, and concentration. Despite this however, Naruto persevered.

“Summoning!” he cried out, slapping his hand down for the last time that day, sweat pouring off his forehead from the tax on his reserves.

A cloud of smoke obscured his vision, and when it cleared. He fell back onto his ass, laughing at the sight of an orange toad wearing a blue jacket and having black markings. “Yo! I’m Gamakichi! You must be the new Summoner that’s been summoning the tadpoles.”

Naruto laughed a bit more. “Yeah, that’s been me. Naruto Uzumaki.” He said holding his hand out to the toad that shook it with his webbed hand.

“So…Got any Snacks?” Gamakichi asked looking around to where he had been summoned, surprised to see the old Pervert. “Pop’s been wanting to talk to you Jiraiya, said something about giving you a beating. He’s been pissed off most the day, right around the time the kid signed the contract.’

Jiraiya winced some, something that didn’t go unnoticed by Naruto. “Something you want to tell me?” Naruto asked tapping his foot a bit.

Jiraiya scratched the back of his neck, muttering about how the blonde was a lot like his dad with that stance. “Okay, Gamabunta, the Toad Boss, liked your Dad as a better Summoner. He’s been getting on me in recent years about how I need to take care of you, and train you to be a legend like your old man.” Jiraiya said. He couldn’t blame the old toad; after all he knew his reputation was somewhat questionable.

Naruto felt a flare of anger. He felt the Kyuubi’s chakra swirl around him, flowing into him. Before Jiraiya could speak to try and calm him, Naruto swiped his thumb across his canine, slicing it open and speeding through the hand signs. “SUMMONING!” he yelled out, slapping his hand to the ground, where a large cloud of smoke was seen.

“JIRAIYA! Where are you, you perverted sage?” the form of the giant red boss toad known as Gamabunta was obviously not a happy sight for Jiraiya.

Later

Naruto walked the halls of the hospital, having dropped Jiraiya off after a toad smackdown. Poor fool. Naruto had no qualms about allowing his anger flare over such a thing but he did admit he needed to get it under his control.

“So how’s the runt doing?” Naruto heard a beautiful voice and his head turned to look behind him, seeing a woman with her hair done up in a ponytail. Naruto could see the Chunin vest and turned a bit more to get a good look at the woman. His eyes roamed lower, enjoying the sight of her toned legs, and more importantly the firm full ass that begged a man to grab a hold and squeeze it. Granted, he wouldn’t do that unless she wanted him to.

“Kiba’s fine. A bruised ego and some minor fractures are the worst of his injuries. With Konoha’s doctors, he’ll be patched up in no time Hana.” The other voice was older, slightly more rough but also obviously female. From the room the two women were standing by walked out four dogs, one with an eye patch.

Naruto went over, rubbing the back of his head a bit. “So Kiba is alright?” Naruto asked, knowing it was a bit rude to be walking into their business. “I hope I didn’t mess him up too badly.’

Both of the women showed a brief look of surprise. “You’re worried you messed him up too badly? That’s…nice of you.” The older of the two women said. “Most don’t think about the fact they’re fighting a comrade some times during the Chunin Exams.”

Naruto scratched the back of his head. “Well yeah, at the time I didn’t think of him as a comrade, or even a friend. But I did hear the sound of something cracking when I kicked him, so I want to make sure he’s okay. He’s a friend and a comrade, and I don’t want to cripple him or kill him just to advance my own career.”

The older woman gave a feral smirk. “That’s good thinking kid, and Kiba will be fine. I’m his mother, Tsume, and this is his sister, Hana.”

Naruto glanced over to Hana and gave a slight nod of acknowledgment. “Naruto Uzumaki.” He said, shortly before his stomach let itself be known by roaring out in hunger. Naruto scratched at the back of his head sheepishly. “Uh sorry, been working on training all day.” He said a little sheepishly

Tsume looked to Naruto a bit. “Hey, you’re fighting that Neji Gaki in the finals right? The one that hospitalized Kiba’s teammate Hinata?”

Naruto nodded his eyes hardening. “I know he’s a comrade, but what he did was unforgiveable, and I’m going to do my very best to tear him to pieces.” He said, clenching his hands tight.

“As you should, Hinata’s a pretty good girl and what happened to her shouldn’t have happened, especially not from family.” Hana said from beside Naruto. “Maybe I could give you some pointers, you know? I’m a Chunin and I’ve been at it for a while, so I obviously know what the judges are looking for.”

Naruto looked surprised. Yeah he was learning some pretty cool stuff from Jiraiya, but he wasn’t exactly learning tactics to be promoted. “Are you sure? I don’t want to interrupt your schedule or anything.”

Tsume put a hand on Naruto’s head. “I’m sure it would be fine, it would even be a good learning experience for you Gaki. Hell, I can help too. Why don’t you come over for dinner? It would give us a chance to talk, strategize, and it would be my way of thanking you for not damaging Kiba too badly.”

Naruto’s stomach roared again in agreement with the offer of food. “Well, if you’re sure.” Naruto said and rubbed the back of his head again, smiling a bit. Who was he to say no to free food, advice, and the company of two hot women?

Naruto followed behind the two women, and in front of the three dogs that were at his back. They were sniffing at him, and he glanced back at them. “So uh…who are these guys, or girls?” Naruto asked. He knew of Akamaru... “Oh shit,” he said suddenly. “How’s Akamaru? He’s not hurt is he?” he asked

Hana shook her head, the pony tail of brown hair swishing around and catching Naruto’s eyes. “Not at all, a few minor punctures from needles and a mild case of Chakra Exhaustion, but other than that he’s perfectly fine. In fact, he was running around today.”

Naruto looked relieved. “Awesome, I didn’t want to hurt the little guy, but I had to end the match.”

Tsume nodded. “Younger Inuzuka, and their partners, are often distracted by the danger of the other. Your trick likely wouldn’t have worked had Akamaru been Kuromaru’s size.” She said motioning to the large black wolf like dog with the eye patch. “Kuromaru’s my partner, and has been ever since he was a pup.”

“I’ve also managed to learn your ways of talking.” Kuromaru said, though his voice was deep, like a growl, surprising Naruto thoroughly.

“The other three are my partners, the Haimaru Brothers.” Hana said patting one’s head as it moved up for attention.

Naruto never noticed some discreet growls from the one over by Hana petted. Hana gave a smirk as her Nin Dog told her what she suspected about the blonde’s hormones coming off of him in waves. She then began to walk with a little extra sway to her hips.

Now Naruto never considered himself to be a pervert, not in the sense like Ebisu, the Sandaime Hokage, Kakashi, and certainly not like Jiraiya. But when you have a hot woman walking in front of you, with her hips swaying to show off that round ass hugged by those tight shorts… well he had a guy reaction. His eyes were naturally drawn to it a little longer than he would have liked. Hell, he could have sworn that he could see the outline of a thong through those tight pants

Tsume had heard her daughter’s Nin Dog, and even seen her daughter walk with a bit more purpose to her step. She discreetly glanced back to see Naruto’s cerulean eyes drawn to her daughter’s ass, just like her daughter no doubt planned for them to be. She wanted to laugh at the poor blonde, but decided she’d tease him herself. She swung her hips a bit more, not a whole lot, but just a tiny bit more to show off her own full rounded ass being hugged by the Shinobi pants she wore.

Naruto noticed the two full round female asses swinging in front of him, not overt like he had seen Mikoto do on occasion, but rather subtle, just enough to garner his attention, and damned if it wasn’t working. But he wasn’t a complete idiot anymore either, he knew he still had A LOT to learn about women and life in general, but he wasn’t stupid. “You’re both messing with me, aren’t you?” he suddenly asked the two women as they entered the Inuzuka Clan compound

“Don’t worry Gaki, we started it, you’re allowed to look.” Tsume said with a feral grin. Kiba’s father had died during the Kyuubi attack, it wasn’t something she held against Naruto, but she hadn’t gotten anything in that long. The blonde staring at her ass was just fine.

“Besides, you’re kinda cute.” Hana said ruffling Naruto’s hair. “A bit flaky, but you’ll grow I’m sure.”

Tsume had to stifle a laugh. She knew who the blonde was, knew who his parents were. It wasn’t hard really, Kuromaru even mentioned his smell one time, but Tsume told the Nin Dog to keep it quiet. The fact Hana was calling him flaky was hilarious considering Kushina used to call Minato that all the time, even when they had started to date

They entered the rather large house that was for the Clan Head and their family. Kuromaru and the Haimaru triplets trotted off, no doubt to get some food or rest. Tsume headed into the kitchen and started to cook up some meat for the group. Hana headed up the stairs, muttering something about getting out of the Chunin Vest

Naruto, not knowing where really to go, followed Tsume into the kitchen. He watched her cook, taking a deep inhale through his nose and enjoying the scent of the meat and spices mixing. “Anything I can do to help?” he asked.

Tsume shook her head. “I got it, why don’t you take a seat?” she asked.

Naruto glanced over to the table and sat down, just as Hana walked into the kitchen. She still wore the shorts but the Chunin Vest was gone, showing off the black tank top that was snug against her rather ample chest. Her hair was also out of the pony tail, hanging loose. “Feel better?” Naruto asked.

Hana nodded. “Like you wouldn’t believe. Chunin Vests are pretty much one size fits all and unfortunately I fall under that category that I couldn’t have mine custom made. Sure, I could get one custom made, but it’s ridiculously expensive. The vests are meant to last you for years; even Mom still wears her original one.”

Naruto looked surprised to hear that, but supposed he could see that. “And if they get damaged?” he asked curiously.

Tsume answered. “Jiraiya-sama answered that back when he was a Chunin. He came up with a design for a self-repair seal that was fairly simple to make and work into the material of the vests. Because it was during war time, such a seal was invaluable, making the vests last that much longer, and take that much more punishment.”

Naruto rolled that little nugget of information around in his head. That was an impressive feat, he was sure. “I take it you’re chesty enough for your vest to give you problems, but not chesty enough to have a custom make?” Naruto asked Hana for clarification

Hana nodded. “That about sums it up. It’s a pain with a bra, which is why I’ve had to take to binding my breasts. Chafing sucks.”

Naruto blinked twice. “Your problems are utterly alien to me. It’s like a bear trying to explain to a shark that its knees hurt.”

Hana laughed a little bit. “Consider yourself lucky to be a man, breasts are a pain sometimes.”

“But breasts are also capable of making all men act alike.” Tsume said as she walked over and sat down, letting the meat cook a little while. “Anyways, what’s your game plan for Neji?” she asked Naruto

Naruto smacked himself in the forehead. He knew it was still early, but damn it. “Jiraiya hasn’t gotten me to work on a game plan yet. Chakra control and summoning, but no strategy,”

Tsume looked surprised. “You’re training under Jiraiya-sama?”

Naruto shrugged. “A little yeah, he got put in the hospital after Gamabunta gave him a beat down.”

Tsume gave a snort of laughter. “Alright Gaki, what do you know about Neji’s fighting style?”

Admittedly, not a whole lot was what he knew. However, he had been there for the match between Neji and Hinata so he closed his eyes to think about it. “He didn’t use any Jutsu, not even substitution or the basic clone Jutsu.” Naruto said. “This leads me to believe he’s pure Taijutsu, which would make him dangerous in close quarters.”

Tsume nodded. “You’re right. The Hyuuga clan does specialize in Jutsu, and are very forward fighters. No doubt he knows the basic three, but doesn’t use them.”

Naruto rolled that around in his head. “He has to have a defensive ability, something to defend against long ranged attacks or something he’s working on. There’s no way he’s fast enough to dodge everything thrown at him.”

“Assume so. The way I see it, you have two options. The first, bombard him with long range Jutsu until he can’t use his defense anymore. Second, you move in for a forward attack, and use your clones to flank his sides and back.” Tsume said.

“There’s just one problem with that.” Hana interjected. “His Byakugan allows for 360 degree vision, so there won’t be flanking him.”

Naruto worked this over, working over what he knew, what he could learn, what he usually carried with him in his Ninja Pouch. “A third option is to confront him in a frontal attack.’ Naruto said. “Only, I would want longer and more efficient range. I need to use a sword, a staff, something that would make it difficult for him to get a bead on me.”

Tsume looked surprised before nodding. “That would work. But could you learn how to efficiently use a staff or sword in a month?” she asked

“Not to mention, his teammate is a weapons mistress in training.” Naruto said and put his palm to his eye, rubbing a bit. “I need something I can learn with proficiency.”

“How about learning to use seals?” Hana asked. “They’re something different, the judges would look favorably on you using something other than the Shadow Clone Jutsu, and you have a renowned Seal Master as your teacher for this month.”

Naruto thought on the information. His sealing abilities were pretty high in the game, but he still needed someone to teach him about seals. “That…might work.” He said slowly

Tsume nodded. “Next match I believe will be you against either the Uchiha kid, or that Gaara. Let’s think on them.”

Naruto thought a bit. “Gaara doesn’t show the use of any Taijutsu or Genjutsu. It seems he uses his sand and that’s it. An impenetrable defense that he doesn’t even have to think about to get it to defend him. If I can somehow get rid of his defense, I also remove his offense. He used his sand to crush Lee’s arm and leg. But getting rid of all that sand won’t be easy.”

Tsume stood up, moving to check the meat. “I’ll give you this one as a freebie. Water.” Tsume said as she flipped the meat. “Lots and lots of water, weigh his sand down so that it won’t react as quickly. I bet he can’t even swim, or walk on water.”

“Sasuke is being trained by Kakashi-sensei, so he could come back knowing ten more Jutsu.” Naruto said and sighed. “But he’s good at his family’s Taijutsu, he’s good at fire Ninjutsu, he’s good with throwing projectiles, and he has his Sharingan to help anticipate his moves.” Naruto didn’t like Sasuke using said eyes, but he knew they were just another tool in Sasuke’s arsenal.

“And his opponent is Gaara.” Hana said. “Kakashi-san will likely build Sasuke’s speed up so he won’t get killed right off the bat.”

Naruto put a finger to his chin thinking. A light flicked on in his head. “With Sasuke, all I need to do is turn it into a battle of attrition.” He said suddenly, getting Tsume’s attention.

“How so?” she asked, walking over and sitting back down. Doing that could ruin his chances at becoming a Chunin.

“Well, Sasuke’s going to put his all into surviving and beating Gaara.” Naruto said. “Afterwards, he’s going to be tired. Even if he gets a break during the next matches, he’ll still be sore and tired. I’m a Stamina Machine, I’ve outran Jonin and Chunin after my pranks. I’ll be fine to go. Sasuke will have likely exhausted most of his chakra.”

Hana nodded some, understanding. “So you’ll use your superior stamina to keep away from him. It takes more energy to attack and miss than it does to dodge or block.”

Naruto nodded, that was exactly right. “So that leaves Shino, Gaara’s brother and sister, and that Dosu guy.”

Tsume looked surprised. “Why didn’t you include that Nara kid? He could surprise you by meeting you in the finals.”

Naruto shook his head. “No way, not Shika’s style. He’ll likely win his first match so thoroughly, but give up, or forfeit before it even begins. He’s the laziest person I know.”

Tsume nodded; impressed that Naruto had Shikaku’s kid pegged. “Okay, let’s work with Shino.”

Naruto paused as he thought about it. With either Gaara or Sasuke, Naruto would likely be a little tired after the match. “I could summon a toad.” Naruto said. Shino used bugs, toads liked bugs.

“Gaara’s brother, Kankuro was it?” Hana asked

“Puppeteer, if I get in close I should be able to have the advantage.” Naruto said.

“Temari?” Tsume asked. It seemed the kid would be at an advantage against most the other fighters.

Naruto thought on that one. “She uses wind with that fan, so she’s probably dangerous at long range, but her body shows she’s not above fighting at close range with it.” He closed his eyes, thinking. “I’ll have to catch her by surprise which means I’ll likely wing that match.”

“Dosu?” Hana asked leaning forward with a small grin. The kid had potential to be a Chunin on the first try.

Naruto rolled that one through his head. Dosu was going to be a bitch. “Uses Sound based techniques from that bracer. Vibrations, who’s to say that he can’t make even larger vibrations and cause minor tremors?” he asked. “Close range, he’s dangerous. I’ll have to fight at long range, overwhelm him.”

Tsume nodded, getting up to finish the food. “Well kid, sounds like you got your game plans all set up.” She said as she began to dish out the food.

Naruto graciously accepted the plate of steak and steamed vegetables. He began to eat it, pick slowly at it. He didn’t like the vegetables, but didn’t want to insult Tsume. When he was finished, he took the plate to the sink and rinsed it off. Hana and Tsume both finished soon after and did the same. Naruto wanted to sigh a bit; he was in the company of two very hot women and didn’t get to do anything.

He immediately wanted to bash Jiraiya’s face in because he was turning into a pervert and he wanted to blame it on Jiraiya.

Tsume had smelled Naruto’s hormones night, and it had been slowly getting her horny. Hearing the gem that was underneath as the boy showed his intelligence had also appealed to her. She noticed the hungry look Hana was also giving the boy. “Oh what the hell, come here.” She grabbed Naruto by the front of his orange jacket and pulled him into a hungry kiss, nipping at his lips. She was a little disappointed when she felt him timidly kiss her back.

Naruto was working on instinct, and shock as Tsume kissed him. It was why he was timid in kissing her back. Soon however, his brain rebooted and he grabbed the ass that had teased him all the way from the hospital and squeezed hard as he began to kiss with more vigor. When Tsume let out a small whimper sound, Naruto pressed against her chest, biting her lower lip and pulling with his teeth.

“Damn it Mom!” Hana yelled pouting a bit. “I wanted to do that to him.” She said and growled a bit at seeing her mother cupping Naruto’s groin.

Naruto pulled away from Tsume carefully so he didn’t hurt himself. He then grabbed Hana by the hips. “Don’t worry; I have plenty for both of you.” He whispered against her lips before kissing her, working his tongue into her mouth as he grabbed her ass, feeling that she was indeed wearing a thong.

Instead of being put off by the fact Naruto claimed he could do both of them, Hana was instead aroused. That kind of stamina would be legendary, to fuck two Inuzuka women… Naruto would be praised by perverts everywhere. Despite this though, she would make him work for the right to dominate her. She bit and nipped at his tongue, battling it with her own as she rubbed her hand against Naruto’s groin. The brief surprise at the size gave him the chance to work her tongue into submission. With the small tongue war ended, she submissively sucked on Naruto’s tongue. She would keep fighting for the top spot, but for now he won.

Naruto was a bit surprised when his head was pulled away from Hana’s and into the bare breasts of Tsume. He nuzzled his head into them, enjoying the size. They were definitely bigger than Mikoto’s; he would say that much to himself. Naruto turned his head to a large nipple, sticking up and begging for attention. Naruto clamped his mouth down on her breast, sucking and biting at the nipple. He knew dominating both of these women on his own would not be easy. With that in mind, he put his hands in the cross-shaped hand sign and summoned a Shadow Clone.

The Clone moved over to Hana and grabbed her ass, resuming the kiss. The clone then moved his hands from her ass up to her chest, molesting her breasts a bit with his hands. He then grabbed her tank top and tore it open, baring her bound breasts. The bandages were next to be torn away, one hand moving and pinching Hana’s nipple.

Tsume felt a sense of accomplishment, knowing that the blonde needing a clone to dominate both herself and her daughter. Briefly, she wondered if the blonde would be able to dominate them both. Tsume undid Naruto’s pants, and pulled out his hard cock, still impressed by his rather large size. Dropping to her knees, she pushed her breasts around Naruto’s cock, before working them up and down, sucking on the swollen tip, savoring the salty taste.

Hana pulled back, and watched her mother drop to her knees. She figured it would be a good way to wrap the blonde around her finger. Following her mother’s example, Hana dropped to her knees and then undid the Clone’s pants, pulling his cock out. Hana reached up and cupped the clone’s balls, fondling them as she worked her mouth around the tip, flicking her tongue around it in circles a bit before taking it deeper. She brushed her hair back with her spare hand, and held it back as she began to bob her head on and off the clone’s cock. She was surprised at the taste, but wouldn’t complain

The real Naruto clenched his teeth, sucking in his breath a bit as he felt Tsume’s breasts pressed firmly around his thick cock. The soft flesh rubbed up and down on his cock while her wet tongue flicked over his tip. He squeezed his hands at his sides a bit, before being bold. He brought one hand up and grabbed Tsume’s hair, giving a low groan as he felt her moan, the vibrations running against his cock.

The clone was doing much the same of the original. He clenched his hands at his sides, groaning as he watched Hana deep throat all but two inches. He hissed in pleasure as she slowly came back, dragging her teeth gently against his cock. The clone grabbed her by the back of the head, eliciting a warning growl from Hana. The clone looked down to her and smacked her breast. If he was going to dominate them both, he needed to take this at his own pace. She whimpered and tried growling again, but the clone smacked the other breast in retaliation. She whimpered again, and this time didn’t growl.

Tsume couldn’t believe the balls on the kid, figuratively speaking. As an Inuzuka, she was a proud woman, and usually the dominant one. Of course, that didn’t mean she was above using such things like pleasuring the male to attempt to keep him in line. Instead, the blonde saw past her idea, grabbed her head and began to bob it on and off his cock, making her take two inches of his cock repeatedly. She could have gave a warning growl, like Hana did, but she was sure the blonde would just slap her breasts to keep her in line.

Hana wanted to take command, to show this clone that she would be the dominant. And while it may seem rather weak willed of her to submit after only two slaps to her breasts, she would continue to challenge both the original and the clone as they progressed. As an Inuzuka, she knew that a battle of dominance was meant to be quick and short during sex, if it was long and drawn out, then the pleasure would take forever to build, and no one would get anywhere they wanted to get to. With this in mind, she rolled her eyes up to look at the clone as she relaxed her throat and went down to the very base of the cock. She could feel her gag reflex wanting to kick in, but she held it back as she reached out with her tongue and rubbed it against the clone’s balls.

The real Naruto could feel his impending orgasm. He could feel the desire to release his cum in Tsume’s mouth beginning to build in his balls. With this thought in mind, he moved his cock from her impressive breasts and grabbed her hair tighter, eliciting a whimper and a moan from the Inuzuka Matriarch. Naruto then began to work her head on and off his cock, thrusting his hips a bit until Tsume was down all the way on his cock. He could feel her throat spasm as she gagged a bit, but he grit his teeth holding back his orgasm just a little while longer

The clone looked over to his creator. The sight of a hot MILF like Tsume on her knees, topless and deep throating a cock was rather arousing. The clone turned back to Hana who was showing her own skills at massaging his cock and licking his balls all at the same time. He could feel his own impending orgasm, and began to work his hips back and forth, making Hana take his cock a little faster.

Tsume could feel the blonde’s orgasm approaching. She could feel it in the desperation of the thrusts, the way his shaft would give slight spasms. She pulled back to the tip and began to swirl her tongue around the head of Naruto’s cock, her hand reaching up and jerking the shaft. She gave a low groan, just as the blonde threw his head back in a loud moan. She felt her cheeks bloat up with the load of cum, and quickly began to swallow the salty treat, jerking her hand faster to make sure she got every last drop that Naruto could give her

Hana glanced over to her mother, watching as she swallowed the blonde’s load. She glanced up to the heavily breathing clone and knew that he was just as she close as his creator. She lowered her head from the tip towards the base, slowly so her teeth grazed against the shaft, and her wet tongue pressed firmly against the bottom of it as she made her way lower, holding eye contact with the clone as she did. She forced down the urge to gag as he came in her throat. She hadn’t expected him to go so quickly, but she supposed it could have been worse. She swallowed the cum, her throat muscles milking the thick shaft.

Naruto glanced over to his clone as he felt Tsume withdraw from his cock. “Swap me.” He said before moving over towards Hana. He held his hands down to help her back up to her feet. He then picked her up, his hands on her ass as he laid her down on the kitchen table. Standing back up, he noticed the surprise on her face. “What? You thought a blow job would finish me off?” he asked before removing the shorts and, much to his suspicion, the red thong she wore. He also noticed her pussy was glistening with her moisture. Naruto rubbed his cock against her pussy a bit, eliciting a few mewling sounds from her before he pushed in, savoring the feel of her tight pussy. He jumped a bit when he saw Tsume almost thrown onto the table beside him, her arms pinned behind her back

The Naruto clone had almost been attacked by Tsume, who had leapt at him ready to take control for herself. The clone had a different plan and after a brief struggle behind the creator, the clone managed to pin Tsume down to the table, with both hands behind her back. The clone then thrust hard and deep, savoring the feel of the MILF’s pussy. He didn’t savor long before he started at a hard and fast pace. She was looser than many of the other girls he had been with, but that didn’t mean she wasn’t pleasurable to be inside. It just meant he could be a little rougher and planned on being so. He pinned her arms with one hand and slapped her round ass, enticed by how it jiggled as he gave it another slap.

Tsume moaned as she felt the blonde fuck her body and use it. She felt like a bitch in heat with him, and had hoped to dominate his clone to show who the Alpha was. Instead, she was bent over with her arms pinned, her face against the table, with the blonde stamina freak pounding into her wet pussy and slapping her ass at the same time. She knew she wasn’t as tight as say Hana, but that didn’t mean she didn’t clench her inner muscles around the invading cock to try and pleasure the blonde. If he had an orgasm first, then she would still be the Alpha. But she hadn’t had any dick in over a decade; it would be an uphill battle, especially with the blonde slapping her ass

Unlike her mother, Hana wasn’t quite so restricted in what she could do. She bucked against Naruto giving soft moans as she felt the blonde’s large cock push deep into her body with every thrust. He was certainly bigger than any of her past lovers, but those damned civilians sucked in bed anyways. She reached up with her nails, and raked them down Naruto’s chest, one of them hooking on the zipper of his jacket and pulling it down. She licked her lips a bit. The blonde had lean muscles, some she could thoroughly appreciate. She would have preferred perhaps a bit more muscle, but he was using all of what he had to properly pound into her. She raked her nails down his chest again, tearing the mesh under armor and causing light cuts to appear.

Naruto winced a little bit, feeling Hana cut into his skin. That wasn’t going to keep happening. He grabbed Hana’s hands and pinned them down up over her head, forcing her breasts to stick out more. He began to thrust harder into Hana, forcing her hips up off the table as he took her with force. He locked eyes with her as he lowered his mouth to her breast and bit down on her nipple, pulling with his teeth and causing her to whimper.

Naruto’s clone wasn’t sitting around either. He lifted his leg up and planted his foot on the table, forcing his hips to thrust at a downward angle. To compensate, he worked an arm up under Tsume’s stomach and lifted upwards, forcing her ass up higher while he thrust into her body, giving slight grunts as the table rocked. He used his grip on her arms as additional leverage as he drove himself into her body, over and over.

Tsume gritted her teeth as she felt the blonde clone step up his game. Oh sweet Kami, what the hell was she thinking in trying to dominate the blonde? She cried out in pleasure, feeling her orgasm closing in on her with every thrust. She closed her eyes, attempting to keep in control of her body, but with the pounding cock inside her body, she wasn’t given any breaks and it was wearing her down quickly.

Hana whimpered as she felt the blonde’s mouth move away from her breasts. “No, no…don’t stop.” She whispered trying to move her arms to draw his head back to her breasts. She had never felt so powerless to not get what she wanted and it was driving her crazy. She arched her back, trying to get more from the blonde. She rolled her hips, trying to get the blonde to push deeper.

Naruto had watched how his clone was steadily pounding into Tsume and driving her closer to an orgasm with every thrust, dominating her body and had decided to do something different to Hana. He took away from her, making her need his touch.that much more. He soon grabbed her hips, releasing her hands as he began to pound in and out of her, the sound of flesh smacking against flesh being heard over and over as he drove his cock into Hana, feeling her tighten with every thrust. Her back arched and she let out a howl as she had an orgasm that bowed her back. Naruto felt the tightened wet walls of Hana’s pussy constrict around his cock and leaned down to her breasts, kissing them a little bit. At the peak of her orgasm, and just as his own started, he sank his teeth into Hana’s breast until he drew blood, marking her as the beta.

The clone watched as its creator marked Hana. “Boss, not to distract you or anything, but I don’t think we’ll be topping Tsume.” The clone said. He was close to his own orgasm, and damned if he wasn’t sure how he was going to get the Inuzuka matriarch to cum before he did. It was taking a lot of effort just to hold her in place.

Tsume let a smirk of victory as she squeezed her inner walls. While she had, at first, been close to being dominated, she was not going to go down so easily. It took most of her Shinobi training that had put her as the Alpha of the Inuzuka Clan to help her concentrate on something other than the pleasure she was getting, but in the end, it allowed her to slowly edge the clone closer to his orgasm before she would have her own.

Hana watched her mother, a bit conflicted as she came down from her orgasm. On one hand, she felt that she should allow her mother a moment of triumph over the blonde. On the other hand, she felt that she should help her newly proclaimed alpha dominate her mother. Either way, she could get in trouble. Hana licked her lips, watching the feral smirk of her mother broaden a bit. “Spank her, and pull her hair.” Hana said. “Spanking is a fetish of most Inuzuka women that’s not really known except to us.”

The real Naruto glanced down to Hana and gave her a kiss on the lips. “Thanks.” He said before moving to the other side of the table. He grabbed Tsume’s arms and pulled them out in front of her, giving his clone the use of his arms once more. “Do it.” He told his clone.

The clone nodded before he grabbed a hold of Tsume’s hair, making her whimper in pleasure and give a slight groan. The clone grit his teeth, wishing he could bite his lip but knowing that would only dispel himself. He then used his right hand, his stronger hand, to slap Tsume’s ass, making her cry out in pleasure. He felt her pussy tighten up in response to the spanking and the hair pulling. He slapped her ass again, making her buck and roll her hips backwards against his hips.

Tsume looked over at her daughter. “Traitor.” She said crying out again as she was spanked again. While as a mother she was proud her daughter had the backbone to go against her like that, as the proud Inuzuka Clan Head she was rather upset. Tsume cried out again, as the blonde clone pounding into her pussy began to punish her ass by spanking it until it was bright red. She let out a howl of pleasure, and felt teeth press into her shoulder as hot cum spilled inside her body, mixing with her fluids as she was dominated through the combined efforts of her daughter’s help and the blonde stud fucking her.

Hana grinned when she saw her mother get a matching bite mark. “Sorry mom,” she said and patted her on the back. “At least you got a good fucking out of being dominated.” She said and got up off the table, slowly due to the dull pain in her abdomen from the blonde’s rather vigorous fucking.

Naruto released Tsume and watched as she also moved from the table, his clone coming over to stand beside the creator. Tsume walked over, and knelt before the creator, kissing his cock head. “You know I’m about to have a large orgasm when my clone dispels, don’t you?” he asked getting a nod in return. Hana soon made her way over, kneeling alongside her mother. Naruto nodded to his clone, watching it poof out. Naruto felt the ache in his balls already start as they compensated for the memories of all the pleasure, and he came. He pumped his cock, splattering both women on the face and coating the red fang markings on their cheeks.

Tsume wiped some of the hot cum off her cheek and sucked on her finger, savoring the taste. “Alright Naruto, I think you should keep this a secret from Kiba, and probably everyone else. If it’s found out that I’ve been dominated, I would have to step down as Clan Head to you. While you would likely make a good clan Head, I don’t think you’re quite ready for that responsibility yet.”

Hana was a little surprised at that little tidbit and wiped the cum from her own cheek as she stood up. “So essentially at any time he could come and take your spot if he wanted?” she asked her mother

Naruto shook his head. “That’s not happening.” He said. “I’m going to revive the Uzumaki clan and that would be a moot point if I ever became Clan Head of the Inuzuka Clan.” He said.

Tsume nodded. “Still, just keep it quiet. We don’t need any political problems, alright?” she said.

Naruto gave a slight salute. “Well, I need to get home.” He told the two women. “I’m exhausted and need some sleep.” He then leaned over, giving Tsume a kiss before doing the same to Hana. He then settled his clothes and zipped his shirt up. He then waved as he walked off and out the door. He took to the rooftops, opening the game book as he went.

“CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAD SEX WITH HANA INUZUKA! +900 points +5 medical Jutsu.” Naruto banked the level up. “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAD SEX WITH TSUME INUZUKA! +1000 points +5 Taijutsu. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU GOT THE BRONZE TOP FOX MEDAL! +600 points +2 Acrobatics. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU GOT THE SILVER TOP FOX MEDAL! +1200 points +3 Acrobatics.” Naruto banked the second level up with a bit of a grin. He was that much closer to getting what he wanted. “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAD SEX WITH FIVE KUNOICHI! +800 points +5 Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAD SEX WITH THREE JONIN LEVEL KUNOICHI! +1000 points +5 Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU GOT THE BRONZE LEAF MAN MEDAL! +800 points.” Naruto banked the third level up, surprised at the fact he was getting so much. “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU GOT THE BRONZE EVENED UP MEDAL! +900 points. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU GOT THE BRONZE MILF HUNTER MEDAL! +1000 points. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAD SEX WITH A MOTHER AND DAUGHTER AT THE SAME TIME! +600 points!” Naruto banked the final level up, noticing he wasn’t getting anything else.

Naruto flipped to the medals. First, he tapped the Top Fox medal. ‘Top Fox: Bronze. Dominate Hana Inuzuka and mark her as Beta. Top Fox: Silver. Dominate Tsume Inuzuka and mark her as Beta.’ That made sense to Naruto, so he tapped the Leaf Man medal. ‘Leaf Man: Bronze. Have Sex with 5 Women from Konoha.’ Naruto then tapped the Evened Up medal. ‘Evened Up: Bronze. Have Sex with Two women, using one Shadow Clone for assistance.’ Naruto then tapped the MILF Hunter medal. ‘MILF Hunter: Bronze. Have sex with Three MILFs.’

Naruto paused on top of his apartment as he headed over to the Stat page. He had forty points to use. Five from each level he gained: 17, 18, 19, and 20. Half of those five per level so an additional ten points. Then an additional 10 points for getting to level 20. Naruto poured 20 points into his Acrobatics, bringing it up to the required level with the bonuses he got from the Top Fox medals. He then poured the other twenty points into his Speed, feeling a sense of accomplishment as he got the Hirashin. In his haste, he forwent the skills for now.

He tapped on the Hirashin, and quickly accepted it. “Hirashin Jutsu Version 1. You can now teleport randomly within Five Meters of a Hirashin Marker.” Naruto’s jaw dropped as a scroll popped out in a puff of smoke. He was so damned close, only to basically get bitch slapped in the very end. He opened the scroll, to see a storage seal at the bottom and detailed instructions in laymen’s terms of how to use the Hirashin Jutsu. “Perk unlocked. Hirashin Jutsu Version 2. Requirements: Hirashin Jutsu Version 1, Speed 100, Chakra Control 100, Chakra Levels 100, Intelligence 75, Acrobatics 75, Sealing 125.” It took all of Naruto’s limited patience to keep from screaming out in fury. It would be another ten levels minimum before he got the second version of the Hirashin Jutsu!

While he was there, he went ahead and selected the Rinnegan and got it, practically whimpering as he realized he got his hopes up for nothing.

With a sigh, he headed to the Skills, hoping maybe he could get something that would cheer him up. ‘Bonus from Medals’ He watched the points flow down, boosting his point values. Naruto boosted his Ninja Master up to 100, putting him at Adept level. Kenjutsu he boosted by 50 as well, putting him at Expert. ‘Perk Added!’ Naruto glanced at the words before flipping over to the perks. ‘Kenjutsu Style: Hiten Mitsurugi-Ryu. Requirements: Kenjutsu 150, Speed 150. Allows use of the Hiten Mitsurugi-Ryu Kenjutsu Style, the ultimate speed Kenjutsu style that uses god-like speed and precision to strike your foes down.’ Naruto was impressed, nodding to himself at the thought of using that kind of style. It would be brutal to have, but he wasn’t getting it for some time.

He flipped back to the skills. He then rounded out Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, and Genjutsu to 100 each. He got a perk added message when he leveled up Taijutsu and headed over towards the perks. “Taijutsu Style: Snake Style. Requirements: Acrobatics 50, Speed 50, Taijutsu 100, Have Sex with Anko Mitarashi. Allows use of the Snake style of Taijutsu which utilizes Speed, Precision, and Flexibility.” Naruto shrugged his shoulders and accepted the perk, a scroll appearing in a puff of smoke, having a golden Snake motif wrapped around it. He opened it up to see the forms of the Snake Style

Naruto then flipped back to the skills, then poured his remaining fifty-four points into his Sexual Aura. ‘Sexual Aura: Expert Level. Enemy Kunoichi won’t slit your throat after sex. Your Aura now affects the Bijuu themselves.’ Naruto ran a hand through his hair nodding at that. He closed the book and stared up at the skies, thinking about the upcoming exams a bit more, and wondering if it was fair he had such easy training.

End

(A/N: okay everyone, sorry this chapter isn’t beta’d, I’ll send it off to Hybrid later. This thing just took entirely too long, and I’d like to say that it is by far the longest chapter I’ve had yet with 10k words!

Also, I do not own the Anime or Manga Rurouni Kenshin)

Naruto’s Stats:

Level 20: 29450/32500

Strength: 30

Speed: 50

Acrobatics: 50

Endurance: 50

Intelligence: 40

Chakra Levels: 60

Chakra Control: 60

Luck: 30

Naruto’s Skills:

Sexual Aura: 154 points. Expert Level. Enemy Kunoichi will no longer kill Naruto after sex. Naruto’s sexual Aura affects the Bijuu. The less tails they have, the greater the influence.

Ninja Master: 100 points. Adept level. Gives a Bonus to all Ninja Skills. (Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Kenjutsu, Sealing, Senjutsu, Medical Jutsu, Etc.)

Sneak: 100 points. Adept Level. Naruto can now sneak past an unsuspecting Kage level Shinobi 95 percent of the time. Assists all Sneaky Skills (Lying, Cheating, Assassination, Lock Picking, Pick Pocketing, Trap Making, Poison Making, Hacking, Etc.)

Ninjutsu: 100 points. Adept level (+10 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can learn Ninjutsu easier. His current Repertoire costs less Chakra to use.

Taijutsu: 100 points. Adept Level (+10 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can learn Taijutsu Styles easier. He can also see more openings in a fight.

Genjutsu: 100 points. Adept Level (+10 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can Detect and Dispel B-ranked Genjutsu. Naruto can cast C-ranked Genjutsu, including the standard Clone Jutsu.

Kenjutsu: 150 points. Expert Level (+10 Ninja Master Bonus) Naruto can learn Advanced Kenjutsu Arts as well as see openings in his opponent's own Kenjutsu Styles.

Medical Jutsu: 65 points. Apprentice Level (+10 Ninja Master Bonus) Naruto can use the most Basic Medical Jutsu in Combat. Can cure bruises, minor cuts, minor fractures and other smaller ailments.

Pick Pocketing: 100 points. Adept Level (+10 Sneak Bonus). Naruto can now pick the pockets of an unsuspecting Kage level Shinobi 95 percent of the time.

Sealing: 150 points. Expert Level (+10 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can now unseal a Bijuu without killing the host.

Medals:

Diamond Out-Do Your Rival: Gang-Bang your Rival's Mom. +1 perk point.

Platinum Clone Man: Use 8 Shadow Clones to have sex with a woman or women. +2400 points.

Have Vaginal Sex 10 Times: +2000 points

Receive 10 Blow Jobs: +1000 Points.

Silver Hat Trick: Have Sex with Three Women in Twenty Four Hours. +900 Points

Bronze Marathon Man: Have Sex with Two women at the same time. +500 points and +5 Acrobatics points

Silver Top Fox: Dominate Tsume Inuzuka. +1200 points.

Have Sex with 3 Jonin Level Kunoichi: +1000 points +5 Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu

Have Sex with 5 Kunoichi. +800 points +5 Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu

Bronze Leaf Man: Have Sex with 5 women from Konoha. +800 points.

Bronze Evened Up: Have sex with Two women using a Shadow Clone for assistance. +900

Bronze MILF Hunter: Have sex with 3 MILFs. +1000

Have Sex with a Mother and Daughter combo. +600

Perks:

Hyoton: Allows for the use of the Hyoton Kekkai Genkai.

Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan: Allows use of the Sharingan Kekkai Genkai and the more advanced Mangekyo version without Naruto going blind

Chakra Chains: Allows Naruto to make chains out of his chakra

Harem Master: Naruto can now have as many women in his personal Harem as he wants, minimizes the hostilities between the women

Hirashin Jutsu Version 1: Naruto can teleport randomly within a 5 meter radius around the Hirashin Marker

Rinnegan: Naruto can use the Ultimate Dojutsu, the Rinnegan and all the abilities that come with it.

Snake Style: Naruto can use the Snake Taijutsu Style.
Sign up to rate and review this story