Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Lemon Games

Shizune

by HunterBerserkerWolf

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-12-23 - Updated: 2012-12-24 - 10961 words

?Blocked
Naruto was up the next morning, and he grabbed his pack and a quick breakfast to go. He doubted Jiraiya would be too keen on stopping too early, but then again he didn’t know. He also grabbed Gama, who had all of a hundred ryo inside him.

Naruto walked out and heard some griping, turning to the apartment that Temari, Ichibi, and Karin shared. Karin was still with Tayuya and Kin; he doubted she would have gotten up to go sleep in her own bed. And it didn’t sound like the Ichibi griping. He opened the door and paused at what he saw, blinking silently.

“This is so damned demeaning.” Temari said, tugging at the outfit Ichibi had her put on. It was basically a maid outfit, except the top was a corset style too small, and the short was entirely too small also. A good labored breath and her breasts would pop out and a large enough gust of wind would show everyone that she hadn’t been allowed to wear any form of underwear.

“Deal with it Temari-chan, Naruto-kun told me what you did to him, this is just part of your punishment.” Ichibi said walking from the kitchen and smiled seeing Naruto. “Is it to your liking Naruto-kun?” she asked

Temari whipped around, and cursed as her breasts popped out of the corset, and she no doubt flashed the other blonde. She grumbled as she turned back around and began to adjust herself a bit more, grumbling about Ichibi and the damned outfits. She turned around slower again and pointed at the blonde. “Not. One. Word.” She growled out.

Naruto smirked a bit, leaning against the door. “Nice show, but remember Temari, you’re my slave for the next six months, you don’t want to upset me much more do you?” he asked. He watched her pale before turning and walking out of the apartment, and out of the complex. He got his point across, and while he would enjoy getting his revenge, he didn’t have enough time that morning.

Naruto made it out to the Village Gates, noticing Jiraiya waiting for him, but surprisingly enough Kurenai and Hinata were both there as well. He jogged over and stopped by Jiraiya. “You’re on time.” Naruto said looking at Jiraiya. He was so used to Kakashi’s tardiness.

Jiraiya rolled his eyes. “We’re not all Kakashi Gaki. You ready to roll?” Jiraiya asked crossing his arms over his chest. He had been swamped in paperwork the day before as acting Hokage, and he had felt a disturbance in the Perverseness. It seemed to radiate from the blonde beside him, but he had no proof.

“A-Ano…” Naruto’s attention was drawn to the shy Hyuuga girl. “I h-heard you were g-going o-on a m-month long m-mission N-Naruto-kun. I m-made this for you.” Hinata held out a small pack, blushing furiously.

Naruto accepted the pack and smiled to Hinata. “Thanks Hinata-chan.” He scratched the back of his head, suddenly feeling really nervous. “M-maybe when I get back you’d like to go get something to eat? Just between friends if you want, I mean I don’t want you to think that I’m…”

Hinata gave a soft ‘eep’ but managed to nod. “I-I’d like that N-Naruto-kun.” She said, bringing her hands to her chest and holding them there.

“Aw look Gaki; you got a girl to date.” Jiraiya said, adding his two cents.

The word date floated through Hinata’s mind and she saw herself in a fancy dress, kissing Naruto and her mind went blank as her world went dark. Naruto moved and caught Hinata as she was falling, glaring at Jiraiya now.

“I have her Naruto-san, why don’t you get going with Jiraiya-sama while I take her home to rest?” Kurenai asked, picking Hinata up and carrying her away.

Naruto looked at the pack and unzipped it. He smiled a bit, seeing some rice balls as well as some medicinal cream. He may have had breakfast, but it was a small breakfast more than anything, so the four rice balls looked especially tasty as he ate them and walked alongside Jiraiya.

‘Hey Gaki, give me one of those.” Jiraiya said, reaching over to grab one of the rice balls.

“No,” Naruto said, pulling the pack away and using his hand to keep Jiraiya away. “Hinata-chan made them for me, get your own.” He said slowly being over powered by Jiraiya.

“I’ll show you a second Jutsu,” Jiraiya said, trying to bribe the blonde.

“You mean one besides the first that you were going to teach me on this trip that you haven’t even shown me yet?” Naruto asked in a deadpanned tone.

Jiraiya looked like he was about to refute something but pouted and looked away.

Naruto moved the pack back in front of him, when suddenly one of the rice balls went missing. “Damn it Ero-Sennin!” Naruto shouted and chased after the Gama Sannin who was stuffing the rice ball into his mouth. Naruto quickly realized that there was a difference between his speed and Jiraiya’s speed, not by much but Jiraiya seemed to always be a full foot ahead of Naruto.

Their chase lasted about an hour, putting them well on their way. Jiraiya watched the fuming blonde, almost laughing. “Okay Gaki, I’m going to teach you your old man’s other signature technique.” Jiraiya said and formed the Rasengan in his hand, showing the blonde before he put it through a tree quite effectively. “It’s an A-Ranked Shape manipulation Jutsu. It has three steps to it, three steps you have to work out on your own.” Jiraiya handed Naruto a scroll and unsealed two water balloons from it. He handed one to the blonde who tucked the scroll into his coat pocket. “Now, watch.” Jiraiya used his chakra to swirl the water around in the balloon until it exploded. “The first step is Rotation. You have to use your chakra to pop the water balloon.”

Naruto held his water balloon before using his chakra to start spinning the water in the balloon. It began to warp, but it didn’t pop like he thought it would. He furrowed his brow before looking to Jiraiya. “Okay Ero-Sennin, you got me hooked. But, I’ll make a deal with you.”

“Shoot Gaki.” Jiraiya said crossing his arms over his chest.

“You take a contingent of my Shadow Clones to work on Wind Manipulation, and I’ll work on this thing alone.” Naruto said holding up the balloon.

Jiraiya nodded and watched as the blonde made about two hundred clones. “Will you have enough Chakra left to work on that?” Jiraiya asked

Naruto nodded and started to walk off as Jiraiya left instructions for the clones to split a leaf. The clones also had a few other things they were going to work on, such as the Sand Control they had. Jiraiya was quick to catch up, watching as the blonde worked on the water balloon.

As they entered a town, Jiraiya’s attention was brought to a woman that was flirting with him. Naruto wanted to roll his eyes as Jiraiya followed like a whipped puppy. “I hope he realizes it’s a Genjutsu.” Naruto said walking with a higher level of alertness. He moved his hand to a storage scroll and unsealed the Kusanagi, putting it on his back for a left handed draw. His right hand was stronger than his left, but he was going to use a little misdirection in case he was attacked. The woman went right after Jiraiya after all, so it was either meant to lure Jiraiya away to a trap, which the Sannin could survive, or lure Jiraiya away from him, which put Naruto on guard even more.

Naruto checked into a hotel, like Jiraiya had told him to do. His headband ended any argument about him being too young to be checking in by himself. Naruto opened the door to the room and entered, locking the door as well. He began to concentrate on the water balloon again, trying to figure out the trick.

About a half hour later, Naruto heard a knock on the door. He stood up, putting the water balloon down. He channeled Chakra into his eyes, readying to mutate them to the Rinnegan at a moment’s notice. He opened the door to be staring at two tall figures dressed in black cloaks with red clouds on them. One was blue, and had a large package on his back; the other had a pair of Sharingan eyes watching Naruto. “Who’re you?” Naruto asked the pair, his left hand resting against the door, up by the hilt of the Kusanagi.

“We’re with the Akatsuki Naruto-kun, and we would like for you to come with us peacefully.” The Sharingan user said his tone flat as he spoke.

Naruto looked them over. “Let’s see here… Scratched out Kiri headband, big ass sword, sharp teeth…” the blue one grinned at Naruto noticing a few things. “Either you killed a member of the Seven Swordsmen of Mist, and you’re acting like said person, or you are a member of the Seven Swordsmen of Mist.” The blue man grinned more broadly. “Second one huh?” Naruto turned to the Sharingan user. “Let’s see… Scratched out Konoha headband, Sharingan eyes, you look sort of like Sasuke-teme… Itachi Uchiha?” The Sharingan user nodded. “Well…Fuck.” Naruto sighed a bit hanging his head and letting his eyes go to the Rinnegan. His right hand snapped up. “Shinra Tensei!” he shouted, blasting the two away from the doorway and pushing them through the wall. Naruto then turned around and ran to the far window jumping through and bringing his arms and legs up to crash through and rolled as he landed. He then took off running, not wanting to fight in the confines of the city.

Naruto’s danger senses went off and he drew the Kusanagi, spinning as a heavily wrapped sword hit the ground where he was before. Naruto held his left hand out in front of him, holding the Kusanagi, his right hand opened and ready to do something.

“Oh? So the Gaki thinks he’s a swordsman?” the blue man said. “I’m Kisame Hoshigaki; I heard what happened with Zabuza. But you had help with that one didn’t you?” Kisame swung the bandaged sword and Naruto brought up the Kusanagi to block before moving it, going for a palm thrust at Kisame’s chest.

Naruto was forced to dodge as Kisame went for a spin kick. Naruto blocked another strike from Kisame’s swords, noticing that same insane strength that Zabuza had. No, if anything Kisame was stronger. Naruto pulled a Hirashin Kunai from his pouch and channeled Wind Chakra into it; he then slung it at Kisame’s face, noticing the swordsman dodge to the side to avoid it. The wind chakra kept the kunai going until it struck a building over by the town. “Bye!” Naruto called out cheerfully and disappeared in a yellow flash just as he was about to be struck with Kisame’s sword.

Itachi’s eyes widened slightly, before going back to normal. He then glanced over at Kisame and cast a Genjutsu over him before creating a Shadow Clone. The clone headed off to find Naruto. “Come Kisame, we must report back to Leader-sama of the Kyuubi Jinchurikii’s abilities. It wasn’t known that he could use the Rinnegan.”

Kisame scoffed, but put Samedaha up on his back once more. “I was hoping to shave a leg or arm off. The Gaki needs to be brought down soon though, or else I don’t think even Leader-sama will be able to take him.”

The two then walked off, Itachi glancing back briefly. ‘So the Fourth’s Legacy really is his Legacy.’

Naruto had picked up the Hirashin Kunai and kept running, moving to head into a crowd of people, as he landed however; he was spun around and face to face with Itachi. Naruto was quick to realize it was a Shadow Clone and took a swipe with the Hirashin Kunai which was blocked.

“Wait Naruto-kun.” Itachi said backing away a bit, leaving Naruto to look on at Itachi suspiciously. “I wish only to inquire how my little brother is doing, as well as my mother. She would be the only one to have given you my old ANBU uniform.” Itachi had immediately recognized it, why wouldn’t he considering he had worn it at Naruto’s age?

Naruto watched Itachi for a little bit. “Why would you care? You killed off your clan.”

Itachi closed his eyes. “Think of it as a regret I have had, one that will not be washed away no matter how much I wish to have it washed away.”

Naruto bit his tongue, thinking. “Sasuke-teme is doing fine. He has a bit of a stick up his ass, he’s injured, and he’s a little on the cold side, but he’s been doing pretty well. Unlocked his Sharingan and currently has two Tomoe in each eye. Mikoto is doing well; she seemed pleased last time I saw her.” Naruto purposely neglected to mention that Mikoto was…pleasured last time Naruto saw her, so she was indeed pleased.

Itachi nodded, pleased with what Naruto told him. “Then I have one last bit to say.” The clone pushed Naruto against the wall again. “If you break my mother’s heart Naruto, then there is no force in Heaven or on Earth that will save you from my wrath. I will hunt you down and hurt you, even at the cost of my eyes. Am I understood?”

Naruto gave a nod. “Understood.” Naruto said simply and briefly. He was then let go, but before the clone popped, he had to ask. “Why’d you spare Mikoto-chan?” Naruto asked. Itachi knew, somehow, so it was only fair Naruto got to use the ‘Chan’ suffix.

Itachi looked back to Naruto. “I was hoping that my mother would help keep Sasuke stable in his pursuit of power so that he could one day kill me. I look forward to the day that he challenges me Naruto-kun.” With that, Itachi’s clone popped.

Naruto ran a hand through his blonde hair before heading out of the alley and going to look for Jiraiya. It wasn’t hard to find the Sannin who was running across the rooftops. Naruto whistled, getting Jiraiya’s attention. Naruto climbed up to meet the man and saw the woman who had been under the Genjutsu. “So…Akatsuki?” Naruto asked crossing his arms.

Jiraiya looked to the blonde. “Did you see who they sent after you?”

“So you do know about them. I’m going to assume you were going to tell me, and train me, another time. They sent Kisame Hoshigaki and Itachi Uchiha.” Naruto said looking to the unconscious woman. “Which explains why the used a distraction.”

Jiraiya cursed, hearing those two names. “The Tailed Beast without a Tail, and the man behind the Uchiha Clan Massacre, damn Gaki you sure got shitty ass luck.” Somehow, Naruto didn’t think even if he had could revamp his stats with everything going to pure luck that he’d get much better. “It’s a group of S-Class Missing Nin who are after the Bijuu, purpose and reason unknown. Orochimaru had been part of a group, which got my attention. He defected for unknown reasons.” Naruto’s hypothesis was indeed correct. “How’d you get away?’ Jiraiya asked.

“Used the Rinnegan, then ran, when they caught up, I threw a wind enhanced Hirashin Kunai, and teleported.” Naruto shook his head. “Come on Ero-Sennin, let’s get this woman to where someone can find her, and then get the hell out of here.” Naruto moved to help the woman and take her down to the streets. He was able to sneak past the civilians no problem, and put the woman on a bench before sneaking away.

Naruto got back to Jiraiya before he seized up. He fell forward unconscious as the information from all his clones hit him at once.

Jiraiya caught the blonde, shaking his head for a bit before carrying Naruto away towards the next town.

Several days later, they made it to the next town, where a festival was going on. Jiraiya left Naruto to his own devices, choosing to go gather some research and try and find a direction on Tsunade.

Naruto stayed outside of the town to train the Rasengan. He was still working on the first step, flipping the water balloon between both hands, not really paying attention as he was thinking. He was caught by surprise when it exploded in his face.

Naruto looked at his hands and then around him, making sure no one did that. He then used the water to form a small platform of ice on the ground, making it completely smooth as a baby’s bare ass. He took another water balloon and began to roll it on the ice, back and forth, trying to figure out the secret to what got the water balloon to pop the first time.

He was pleasant surprised when it popped. He cleared the water and balloon bits off the ice and took another out, passing it between his hands a little slower. “The water is moving in different directions, spinning at several velocities and going clockwise and counter-clockwise at the same time.” Naruto said to himself. He took the Balloon and focused his chakra to his hand, spinning it around and making it explode.

He grinned and did it twice more to make sure it wasn’t a fluke. Satisfied he was done with the first step of the Rasengan; Naruto stood up and walked into the town, the grin being unable to be swiped off his face. He then saw a casino. “Hmm… Find Jiraiya, or possibly earn more money?” Naruto had never lost a game of chance, ever. His luck still sucked considering the fact he had a Nine Tailed Demon stuck in his gut when he was born, his first C-ranked mission had an A-ranked Missing Nin, and a whole slew of other bullshit that he wasn’t going into.

Naruto turned to the Casino and headed on in. He traded half his money in for a small bit of chips, and headed straight for the Black Jack tables. Two hours later, he was asked to leave the Casino a considerably richer man with a very fat and happy looking Gama-chan. The rest of the money had to be stored in storage seals.

Now it was time to find Jiraiya.

Naruto began to look around for seedier places. When he was tried to be stopped, he tapped his headband and explained he was looking for his Sensei. He eventually found Jiraiya at a brothel, with two women on either side of his body. He turned to the bouncer, and paid the man a good bit of money to not interfere. Naruto then tucked his headband away, and headed over to Jiraiya.

“Ji-san! There you are. And you’re not itching your privates! I guess the cream Tou-san gave you for the red bumps has been working.” Naruto wanted to laugh, but refrained from it as the women couldn’t get away from Jiraiya fast enough.

Jiraiya glared at Naruto, his eyebrow twitching violently. “I hate you right now Gaki. I really, really hate you.”

Naruto shrugged. “I haven’t pulled an awesome prank like that in a very long time. It was so simple, and there’s nothing you can do about it. Come on Ero-Sennin.” Naruto said and turned to walk away, leaving Jiraiya to sigh in defeat and follow.

Once outside, Naruto held his hand out in front of Jiraiya with a water balloon and popped it with his chakra. “Next step please.” Naruto said.

Jiraiya unsealed a scroll and from it unsealed two Rubber Balls. He then passed one to Naruto, and proceeded to pop his own. “Power is the next step kid. You got rotation down, now you need the power.”

Naruto accepted the scroll of rubber balls and began to work on the power. He’d get the rubber ball to deform, before a hole appeared in it. “Sonofabitch.” Naruto said as he kept working on it. He needed to get the power down

A week later and Naruto was still diligently working on it and had healing Chakra burns on both hands. Jiraiya was out doing his own thing, leaving Naruto to watch over the hotel room. Naruto was bored, but he couldn’t keep working on the Rasengan or else he’d hurt his hands more.

Naruto grabbed a rubber ball. “Let’s try it one last time.” He said. He grabbed a kunai from his pouch and poked a small wound into the palm of his hand, wincing a bit. He put the ball right on top and grabbed his right arm at the wrist with his left hand. He began to focus his chakra through his arms to that spot, rotating the air inside the rubber ball as fast as he could and in as many different directions as he could. He closed his eyes in concentration and was beamed in the head with a piece of rubber.

Naruto opened his eyes, and saw that the rubber ball had exploded, violently exploded. It was all over the room. Naruto grinned and pumped his fist at his success and then began to blow on his aching hand.

Now Naruto was even more bored. He didn’t want to push his success and hurt his hands more, but he didn’t want to think his success was a fluke. “I’ll start on it again tomorrow.’ He told himself and moved to sit for meditation. Jiraiya had wanted the blonde to start meditating; it was to get Naruto ready for something else.

Naruto began to do the breathing exercises to relax his muscles and his mind. It wasn’t something Naruto would think he’d enjoy, but surprisingly he found it relaxing. He just couldn’t go that deep into it usually. Still, Naruto relaxed his entire being, mind and body working as one.

Naruto heard a steady dripping and opened his eyes to find himself in a sewer. “Okay… That’s weird.” Naruto said and stood up, beginning to follow the pipes around the corridors.

“This way,” A voice whispered, echoing along the metal and concrete. Naruto took off in a dead sprint, “This way,” A sharp left, a right, “This way.” Naruto was navigating what seemed like a maze. “Almost there.” Naruto came to a halt in a large room, with a set of golden bars on one wall, in the middle of the bars; there was a piece of paper with the Kanji for Seal on it.

“The Kyuubi no Yoko.” Naruto said, knowing instantly where he was. He saw the flash of crimson eyes behind the bars and began to walk forward, stopping about ten feet away.

“Brave of you, brave… but foolish.” A set of claws launched out between the bars, stopping just before they could impale Naruto who didn’t even flinch.

“Enough of the posturing Kyuubi, why am I here?” Naruto asked crossing his arms over his chest as he watched the claw retract.

Kyuubi snarled a bit, an orange glow showing the form of the giant fox with nine swishing tails. “You think I will fall to your whims like the others? Never! I will not fall for the trap your little ‘Game’ has given you. I have seen you, watched you with other women, even with my Sister, but I will not fall prey to you.”

Naruto watched Kyuubi for a while. “You could be freed.” He realized how badly that sounded, like he was trying to buy her off for sex. “Sorry, that came out wrong.”

Kyuubi snarled a bit more, slamming her claw against the cage, surprisingly rattling it, but it held strong. “I will not be a slave to your whims. I tried to sway my sister, but she was too weak to be swayed. You pathetic creatures disgust me! Even now I feel your influence, your ‘Sexual Aura’ and your ‘Animal Magnetism’. Stupid things, but I will not fall prey to them. I am the ultimate of the Bijuu, I will defy you.”

Naruto listened to the Kyuubi’s vehemence. “I don’t want a slave Kyuubi. I don’t even want to force myself on anyone.” He said honestly.

“Honeyed words to get me to believe your lies, you forget, I also saw you take the Lying skill, and put it high enough to be considered an ‘Expert’ in it.” Kyuubi snarled.

“Lies that work on humans Kyuubi, not Bijuu. You’re also more alert to it, having seen me get it. I wouldn’t be able to lie to you, even if it was at the max.” Naruto said and watched Kyuubi for a while. Naruto took a step forward. “I didn’t want you Kyuubi; I would rather see you free than forced onto someone. What happened the night you attacked?”

Kyuubi watched the bold blonde for a while. He rarely consciously called upon her power. The only times that he had used her power was when she was trying to influence him. She had to give him a begrudging amount of respect. Kyuubi let out a sigh before in a burst of fire; she was in her human form. Long silky red hair that was pulled into a braid that went down her front, orange eyes that stared into the blonde’s form, she also had a body that any woman would kill for. Large firm breasts, that were bigger than any he had ever seen, stood high on her chest, wide flared hips, and her long legs gave her height over the blonde. She was as tall as Jiraiya. Her full lips were pursed, like she had sucked on a lemon. She also had a small beauty mark at the left side of her lips. Her face was well defined, with high cheek bones and just a regal look to her. Her nine flowing tails swished behind her, about four feet in length each. She was dressed in red and black kimono that would leave even the richest Daimyo’s wife jealous.

Naruto looked surprised to see the Kyuubi take her human form and had to turn his head away, his hand at his nose to try and stop the nosebleed. It wasn’t working so well. The blonde managed to get it to stop, and wiped the blood away. “Sorry about that.” He said looking back to the Kyuubi, “I’m good now.” He said.

“Clearly. Be honored Naruto Uzumaki, you are the only Human to have ever seen my human form.” She said, her black tipped fox ears twitching a little on the top of her head, the only indication she was upset, not that the blonde knew that. “The night of your birth, I was freed from your mother and placed under a powerful Genjutsu to attack Konoha. If you want to know more, you will have to impress me.”

Naruto scratched his head a bit. “I’ll start learning a bit more about my mind from the Yamanaka clan when we get back to Konoha. I’ll see if I can’t fix up my mindscape a bit, see about giving you some luxury.” Naruto said.

The Kyuubi’s lips slowly drew into a slight smirk. “Thank you Naruto.” She said. She had to know something though. “If Ichibi was to ever wish to leave you, would you let her go?”

Naruto looked over at the beauty that was the Kyuubi and gave a nod. “I won’t hold anyone against their Will, it would be wrong of me to do so.”

Kyuubi rolled the words around on her tongue, listening for a lie. There was none to be had. “You continue to impress me Naruto Uzumaki, you are a strange human. Perhaps, just perhaps, there is a desirable quality to your personality.” She motioned him over with one finger. When he stood just beyond the bars, she reached through, cupping his groin. “But let me make this understood,” she squeezed it rather tightly getting a hiss of pain from the blonde. “If we ever have sex, and I want to leave, you had best just let me go or you will be in far more pain.” She released her grip and turned snapping her fingers as she walked away, her hips sashaying like nothing else. “I had blocked your healing abilities when you entered the Game, they’ve been unblocked now.”

Naruto was jolted out of his mind, and looked up to a worried looking Jiraiya. “Did you speak with the Kyuubi?’ Jiraiya asked seriously.

Naruto stood up, “Yeah, I did.” He said and stretched himself a bit, but felt his wounds healing faster. He looked at his hands that were no longer suffering from the Chakra burns. He grabbed a rubber ball and put it in the palm of his hand and grabbed his right wrist. A moment later, he popped the ball. “Said she unblocked my healing abilities, threatened the destruction of my soul, the usual stuff regarding a massive engine of pure violence.”

Jiraiya watched the blonde pop the ball and listened to what the Kyuubi had said. It was, surprising and yet at the same time not so surprising that Bijuu was a female. “Just be careful, okay?” Jiraiya asked.

Naruto looked over to Jiraiya. “Sure, I’ll be careful. I promise.” He said and held his hand out, this time trying with one hand. It took a bit longer, but he got the ball to pop with just one hand. “Next step please.” Naruto said, looking to Jiraiya.

Jiraiya grumbled about how fast the blonde was getting the steps down and took out a bunch of balloons filled with just air. “Now you combine the two steps, and form a protective shell around it. That’s what you’re going to do, and make sure you don’t pop the balloon.” He then handed the blonde a scroll full of balloons.

Naruto nodded and sat down to start working on it, watching Jiraiya write some stuff down in a notebook. He wondered briefly what the man was doing, but respectfully stood up and went outside to practice.

It took Naruto about another four days to finish that task, and yet they weren’t closer to finding Tsunade. Still, Naruto thought he’d surprise Jiraiya, by acting like he was having difficulty with the Rasengan. When they stopped, Naruto would wander off and start working on putting wind chakra into it. He was starting to have problems with his hands though, slight problems feeling something or he would get random tingles. Despite his healing factor back in full force, Naruto was still having problems with his hand and he couldn’t heal it himself using medical Jutsu because he didn’t have the skill yet, and he didn’t know one handed medical Jutsu. He didn’t want to worry Jiraiya, so he stayed quiet about it.

They soon entered a small bar for a bite to eat when Jiraiya stopped. “Well, well…” he shook his head having a grin. “Tsunade-hime!” he called out, waving as he walked over towards the blonde woman.

Naruto paused, looking at the famed medic who was drinking sake pretty heavily. He moved over, and sat on the outside of the side Jiraiya had picked.

“Jiraiya you old pervert,” Tsunade shook her head. “What are you doing here?” she asked

“Oh you know me, wandering around, doing checks on my network, I can’t just stop for a drink and run into my old teammate?” Jiraiya asked, still grinning a bit.

Naruto rolled his eyes and ordered some food. He was hungry damn it.

“Who’s the Gaki? Don’t tell me you took on another apprentice. He looks even more pathetic than the last one, at least that Minato kid turned out okay. Still was a damned fool in the end though.” Tsunade said taking a drink of her sake.

Naruto closed his right hand into a fist, wanting to hit the woman for calling his father a fool. But he wouldn’t, not yet. Jiraiya had explained that Tsunade was a bit of a bitter woman. It seemed to Naruto that she just needed her ‘pipes cleaned’.

“This is my new apprentice, and he’s got a lot of potential. He just needs to learn respect for his betters.” Jiraiya proclaimed.

Naruto looked over at Jiraiya. “Ero-Sennin, I surpassed you in the Sealing arts. I’m technically your better in said arts.” He said making Jiraiya grumble a bit about no respecting Uzumaki brats. Naruto glanced over to Tsunade. “I’m Naruto Uzumaki.” He said

Tsunade snorted. “I don’t really care Gaki.” She said, of course she knew the name Uzumaki; it had been her grandmother’s maiden name. “Can’t believe a second old ‘friend’ showed up.”

“By that you mean-?” Jiraiya prompted, looking to Tsunade.

“Orochimaru.” Tsunade confirmed. “He bragged about killing Sensei, seems pissed though because he lost something. He seemed particularly upset about the scars on his face, says he got them during his fight with Sensei.”

Naruto elbowed Jiraiya in the ribs. “Told you he wouldn’t admit to it, pay up.”

Jiraiya grumbled a bit and paid with a large black book. “That should make you happy Gaki, only a hundred of my famous XXX Black Icha Icha in existence. It’s worth a small fortune.”

Naruto looked at the book and then at Jiraiya. He tossed the book over to Tsunade. ‘That should cover your debts for a while. Now pay up on the agreed upon price Ero-Sennin.”

Tsunade growled and pushed the book to the side, not noticing Shizune grab it and glance at the inside before blushing heavily and putting the book away. “Admit to what? You know something Gaki?” she asked.

Naruto nodded. “I, the lonely Genin that I am, tore out a chunk of Orochimaru’s soul and caused those scars along his face. I can’t take credit for the arms though, Ji-san got those.” He said as he got paid the proper amount of money. He mentally smirked seeing the black haired woman’s blushing face. It seemed there was another pervert at the table. He then looked over to Jiraiya who also didn’t seem to notice the woman’s actions. “Now tell her, or I will.”

Jiraiya looked to Tsunade. “You, Tsunade Senju have been selected to become the Godaime Hokage of the great village of Konoha.”

Tsunade snorted and shook her head. “Hell no, that job is only for a bunch of damned fools. Sensei was lucky; it’s a fool’s dream for those that want to die young.” Naruto clenched his hand tighter, and grit his teeth. “Even your own student, Minato, that Gaki died young for that fool’s job.”

Naruto stood up, slamming his fist into the table. “Then it’s a fool’s job I strive for.” He snapped at Tsunade. “But don’t you dare belittle those great men.” He looked her down and then up. ‘You’re nothing more than a pathetic washout of a woman that’s afraid to try and fill her granddaddy’s boots. It is the duty of the younger Generation to surpass the older generation, yet all I see before me is an arrogant and scared woman, a woman that would fail to live up to those that came before her.”

Tsunade watched Naruto. ‘That sounds like some fighting words Gaki; if they are, you might want to reconsider. I have no problem beating the hell out of you.”

Naruto glanced over his shoulder. “Outside looks fun.” He said, his anger still digging its spurs into him over what she was saying.

Tsunade stood up, and finished her sake before walking out, with Naruto following behind her. Once outside, she walked down the street a bit and turned around looking at the blonde. “I won’t even need more than one finger to win Gaki.”

Naruto reached up and removed his headband, tucking it away. He didn’t want it to get damaged by her super strength. He then cracked his knuckles a bit, watching Tsunade. “I’ll make you eat your words.” He said before rushing ahead, a little unused to his newfound speed, but that wasn’t going to be a problem.

He weaved around her finger thrusts, using what he knew from the Snake Style about dodging so far. He went for a punch with his right hand, which she blocked. He winced at the contact; it was only a sharp stabbing pain. He leaned back, catching her finger thrust in his right hand, noticing her eyes narrow as he gave a second wince. Naruto threw her hand away and moved for a sweep kick, but she leapt up over it, and drove her finger down into the ground, throwing him off balance. She moved to flick him in the forehead. He brought his right hand up to block and took the full brunt of the strength, sliding back some. In his left hand however, Naruto had her obi. But his hand was in pain and the look on his face showed it. Naruto tried to close his right hand into a fist, but the pain was sharp and it hurt like hell, a fact that showed on his face.

“Shizune!” Tsunade barked out, stomping over to the blonde and yanking her obi from his hand. She quickly tied it around her waist, a little impressed by the blonde Gaki, had he been using a kunai, she would have a kunai plunged in her stomach. She also cursed her Hippocratic Oath she swore as a Medic. Shizune had already grabbed the blonde’s right arm and was holding it out. She began to touch, and prod and scan it with medical Jutsu. “What the hell have you been doing Gaki?” she noticed Jiraiya looking worried.

Naruto tugged his arm away before looking to both the Sannin and the black haired woman, Shizune he heard her be called, and sighed. He held out his hand palm up and formed the Rasengan. “The Rasengan, an A-Ranked Close Ranged Offensive Ninjutsu based purely on Shape Manipulation.” Naruto said.

“You taught him the Rasengan?” Tsunade asked, looking angrily at Jiraiya.

“You never told me you finished it.” Jiraiya said, crossing his arms and looking a bit surprised at Naruto.

Naruto closed his eyes. “And this…” he began to concentrate, focusing his chakra like when his clones sliced the leaves. Sharp, to the point, something that he believed could cut through everything because that was his wind chakra. It began to adjust in the Rasengan, but the shell began to waver. Naruto kept concentrating, even as four small blades, looking like a Shuriken was in the middle of the Rasengan and spinning around. They wavered, alongside the Shell as he tried to focus it, to try and keep it from discharging. “This is what I’ve been working on, adding my element into the Rasengan.” Just then, it exploded, making Naruto scream out in agony as the blades tore into his hand.

Stubbornly, Naruto moved to keep Tsunade from doing anything. He used some of Hinata’s cream that numbed the pain. He then pulled out a roll of bandages and quickly wound them around his hand, using his teeth to pull and tighten them.

Tsunade watched Naruto bandage himself up, a small amount of respect on her face. She took the hand and began to accelerate the healing, frowning as she realized the wind blades cut down on the cellular level. “Who taught you how to make the cream and wrap the bandages?” she asked. It was a good job; even the cream was high quality stuff, like the stuff she made before she learned more advanced medical Jutsu.

“I can’t take credit for the cream. Hinata-chan made it for me, but the bandages were self-taught.’ He said and flexed his hand, balling it into a fist. He’d give a begrudging amount of respect to Tsunade who fixed his hand up better.

Tsunade put her hands on her hips. “How about a bet Gaki?” Tsunade asked. “You haven’t finished whatever you’re doing. If you can finish it in a week, I’ll agree that the job of a Hokage isn’t a fool’s errand. I’ll even throw in my necklace.” She said tugging on it a bit. “But if you can’t finish it in a week, well… you take the old Pervert back to Konoha and find someone else to do the job. You also can’t get any help from Jiraiya over the week.”

Naruto walked past her. “Sure, fine, whatever.” He said. He could get his Rasengan variant down in a week; he just needed the time to focus. It would come to him, it always did. He flexed his right hand; he was glad the pain was mostly gone.

Naruto went to the hotel room that he and Jiraiya had gotten as he thought about the Rasengan. It was like he couldn’t keep the shell stabilized and add the Wind element with one hand. He would try two hands tomorrow. With that he went to sleep.

The next day, Naruto was working on the Rasengan. It turned out that using his other hand, he could keep the shell stabilized, but he couldn’t keep adding the wind element, his focus ended up being split. He bit his lip as he sat on the ground outside the town, thinking about the attack. How could he split his focus without losing his concentration?

Shizune watched the blonde from a bit of a distance away, biting her lip. The night before, she had ended up reading a chapter of Jiraiya’s book, and given the fact it had full color illustrations, it proved to be quite the night. She rubbed her thighs together a bit as she watched the blonde.

Shizune had a crush on Minato when she had been younger. She was about seven years younger than he had been at the time. Still, she had heard all about his exploits and how he eventually became Hokage. When she found out he had fallen for Kushina, she was a little crushed, but just acknowledged that she hadn’t been able to win Minato’s heart.

The fact Jiraiya’s main character bore a very striking resemblance to Minato had only gotten her hotter the night before when she acted on her own urges. Even now, she was licking her suddenly dry lips and breathing a little heavier. She watched as Naruto removed the jacket he was wearing, as well as the mesh armored shirt and she swallowed a bit, watching as sweat slid down his back. It wasn’t hard to piece together the facts, Kushina’s last name but Minato’s looks… Kami, she was acting so dirty, lusting after their son.

Her mind went back to the book’s entry, remembering how the hero of the tale began to kiss his way down the heroine’s body, towards the junction between her legs. Shizune curled her toes in her heeled sandals, thinking of how the blonde’s tongue would feel against her body, his hands massaging her thighs as he tasted her.

Kami, she had originally come out here to try and talk the blonde out of the bet, but watching him practice, showing a superior stamina most Jonin didn’t have, nonetheless the civilians she had been around for years. She began to walk over to him, licking her lips over and over. She needed him, needed him to be her first.

Shizune began to cross the field over to the blonde, her heart beating faster and harder with every step taken. She seized the blonde and turned him around, barely registering his look of surprise before she kissed him, clumsily licking around his lower lip and tasting him. She was delighted as he began to kiss her back.

Naruto had no idea what the hell was going on, or why Shizune was kissing him, but he wasn’t about to pass it up. She was sweet, and tasted very good. His hands moved and held her hips as he kissed her a little more vigorously, a little more dominantly, getting her to relax a bit and melt into the kiss some more. They kissed for a good few minutes before they pulled back for air.

“I need you Naruto-kun, please.” Shizune whispered to the blonde, her hands still on his shoulders as she looked a little more hesitantly, a little worried at being rejected. She was strong, but it was a moment of weakness for her, and she didn’t want to be rejected.

Naruto searched Shizune’s eyes and nodded. “Okay.” He whispered and kissed her. “But not here, a hotel room.” He said getting Shizune to nod, her eyes lighting up like something else. It made him feel good that she apparently needed him so much that his words made her feel better.

“You’ll be my first, will that bother you?” Shizune asked trying to push the worried feeling away as she led the blonde away, back towards the town. The blonde had already said okay, and he seemed to understand it was more of a tender moment.

Naruto shook his head. ‘I’ll be gentle Shizune-chan, don’t worry.” He told her, following her to the hotel room. Tsunade and Shizune had a different hotel, with Shizune taking a separate room from her mentor. Naruto watched as Shizune closed and locked the door, licking her lips as she began to undo the kimono she wore.

Shizune moved over to the blonde, and took his hands, leading them to the edges of her black kimono. She shivered some, watching as he carefully removed it from her body, and eased it off her shoulders. She shivered more as she felt the blonde kiss her shoulders through the supportive mesh top she wore. It only came underneath her breasts and down like a short sleeved t-shirt, she hadn’t needed much more.

Naruto pulled away from Shizune and unzipped his own jacket, tossing it to the side and quickly removing his mesh under shirt. He turned Shizune around, and ran his hands along her stomach as he kissed at her shoulders. She had a sort of girl next door quality to her that he liked. His hands came to the skirt of the kimono and began to push it down, leaving Shizune in her black underwear and the mesh top. His hands came back up and cupped her breasts, getting her to let out a small hiss of pleasure and her back to arch.

Shizune felt Naruto’s hands on the mesh top, rubbing at her breasts and nipples. She had never developed as fully as someone like Tsunade, but she was rather proud of her own breasts. The way the blonde’s hands squeezed and rubbed, it felt like he was rather happy with the size as well. “Please Naruto-kun, quit teasing me.” She said softly.

Naruto kissed Shizune’s neck one last time before moving around to in front of her and removing the mesh shirt off her body, depositing it with the rest of her clothes. He gently pushed her back onto the bed and knelt down between her legs. He noticed Shizune’s breath hitch, and as he removed the underwear, he could see she was rather wet as well.

Shizune instinctively wanted to hide herself, but the blonde didn’t seem to care about the fact she was wet. She began to breathe more heavily as she watched him lean in, laying gentle kisses along her thigh. Her eyes fluttered closed as she felt him lick along her pussy, and she bit her knuckle to keep from making too much noise.

Naruto looked up at Shizune as she bit her knuckle to keep from making too much noise. That wouldn’t do. Naruto slid his hands up under Shizune’s body, squeezing her ass as he pressed his tongue into her pussy, tasting her. He liked her taste; it was sweet with a hint of tartness to it. Still, when he felt one hand press against the back of his head, he had a sense of accomplishment as he heard Shizune let out a soft moan. She wouldn’t be a screamer, but that was fine.

Shizune bucked her hips up a little bit, feeling the blonde tongue her more, deeper, his fingers rubbing circles against her ass. Her breathing was getting faster as she ran her hand through his spikey blonde locks, her other hand was rubbing her breast. Already it was feeling better than any of the times she had masturbated.

Naruto listened to Shizune’s softer moans and he pulled back from her pussy. He pushed a finger into her, getting her to moan a little louder as he began to lick her clit, getting her hips to buck a little more. He was going to show Shizune what Heaven looked like and wanted to give her the best orgasm he could.

Shizune began to pant a little bit, feeling the blonde lick at her clit. She grabbed his hair a little tighter, her hips rising up to grind against his finger and his mouth. Her orgasm began to build and tighten deep in her abdomen. Her breath was coming shorter, and yet she couldn’t help but welcome the feeling, knowing what was going on.

Naruto looked up to Shizune who was just moments away from her orgasm. He removed his finger from inside her and moved his mouth back to her pussy, licking inside her and pressing his tongue into her more. He felt her body tense, and heard her loud moan of pleasure as she came, soaking his tongue and chin with her juices. She produced quite a bit of juices for him. Naruto moved back, and wiped his mouth a bit looking to Shizune. “Tasty.”

Shizune blushed at the blonde’s words a bit. How could she not? But she was also ready, and knew she’d feel a bit of pain from it being her first time. She swallowed a bit and watched Naruto. “Please, Naruto-kun, I’m ready.” She said, spreading her legs a little bit.

Naruto nodded at Shizune’s words and stood up. Naruto removed his pants and boxers before he grabbed his length and began to rub himself against her wet pussy, looking down before looking up to her dark eyes. She gave him a nod and he began to press in, watching as she winced a bit but also moaned at the same time. Naruto leaned over her and held himself still, letting her get used to the size.

Shizune hadn’t expected the blonde to be so big. She gasped and winced at first, but soon the pain began to fade as the blonde stayed inside her and stayed still for her benefit. She wrapped her legs around his waist and began to roll her hips a bit, clumsily as she tried something she had never done before.

Naruto leaned in and kissed Shizune as he began to work in and out of her, getting the hint as he felt her hands wrap around his neck and shoulders. She was tight, but at the same time very wet. Naruto ran one hand down along Shizune’s sides briefly before he dipped his head down and began to suck on her nipple, getting her to moan a bit more.

Shizune gently ran her nails down the blonde’s back, the other hand pressing his face against her breast more. She began to moan more as she felt the blonde’s pace begin to pick up. It was great, greater than anything she could have ever dreamed of. “More please Naruto-kun, more.” She whispered to the blonde.

Naruto heard Shizune’s call for more and gave a nod, kissing her lips as he began to go a little faster and harder. His balls began to tighten, his orgasm close at hand, and given how her inner muscles began to spasm around him, he would say that her own orgasm was close as well. He held his hand on her hip a bit, thrusting a little faster.

Shizune pulled from the kiss, panting as her back arched a bit, rolling her hips a bit more. “Oh Kami.” She said in a loud moan as she came, feeling the blonde shoot his cum into her, feeling the hot fluid fill her up. Her body bucked against him as she panted, trying to catch her breath.

Naruto moved away from Shizune and looked down to the beautiful black haired woman. “Are you up for another round?” he asked, gently rubbing her sides.

Shizune swallowed a bit and nodded to the blonde, feeling him pull out. She was slightly confused until he helped position her on her hands and knees. She looked over her shoulder at him, watching as he grabbed her hips. She nodded and her back arched as he pushed in, giving her that full feeling once more.

Naruto held Shizune’s hips as he began to work in and out of her. He ran his hands along her back, up her fair skin to her black hair. He pulled on her hair, getting Shizune to arch more and moan louder. Naruto began to move his hips faster in and out of Shizune, getting her to moan louder, and her breath to pick up. She clenched her hands in the sheets, and Naruto rubbed her legs and hips a bit.

Shizune began to use her arms to press her hips back, moaning as she felt the blonde so deep inside of her body. She felt his hand move from her hair to her shoulder, and she took that hand in her own hand. She cupped her breast and held his hand there, moaning a little louder as she felt him squeeze. The change of position was feeling great to her, and sweat began to roll down from her forehead. It was more physically exhausting than she was expecting truth be told.

Naruto enjoyed the feel of Shizune’s breast; his hand squeezed it a bit tighter, feeling her creamy skin a bit more. Naruto raised her up, still thrusting into her body, but now her back was against his chest. He leaned over her shoulder and they began to kiss again, Naruto’s tongue slipping into her mouth, exploring her as he thrust a little faster, giving slight grunts.

Shizune wondered who the blonde had learned from so she could thank the woman, but it seemed like the blonde knew her body so well. His hand moved along her stomach, making her inner muscles flutter a bit and her back arched as he began to rub her clit while his pace increased. “Yes, yes, so close Naruto-kun, so close.” She said pulling her lips from the blonde’s.

Naruto was close himself, it wasn’t hard to be given how tight Shizune was. “Let’s go together then Shizune-chan.” Naruto said, increasing his pace a bit more. He got her breathing to hitch again, and her back arched. Naruto threw his head back as they came at the same time, Shizune calling out his name as he filled her for a second time.

Shizune laid forward, and felt the blonde pull out. She grabbed the blanket and wrapped herself up a bit, laying on her side as she watched the blonde stand completely comfortable with his nudity. “Will this be a one-time thing Naruto-kun?” she asked, still panting a bit.

Naruto scratched the back of his head. “If you want, yes.” He said honestly. “But if you want to proceed with a relationship, I do have other lovers back in Konoha, each who have a special place in my heart.” He said watching Shizune.

Shizune heard the blonde’s words and looked up to him. “Okay.” She smiled a bit. “We’ll try to make it work. A hodgepodge of personalities that will be family huh?” she asked smiling a bit at Naruto’s sheepish grin

“That’s how I see it, a big extended family.” Naruto said and looked at the time. “Well, I best get out of here before Tsunade gets back.” He said and quickly got dressed. He didn’t want to be killed because he deflowered her apprentice.

Shizune nodded. “I’ll see you tomorrow Naruto-kun, right now I just want to bask in the afterglow.”

Naruto chuckled a bit as he headed to the window. “Careful, you might make flowers bloom.” He told her as he leapt out the window and headed towards his own hotel, which he was sharing with Jiraiya. As he entered the room, he grabbed the game book and tucked it away as Jiraiya looked up from his work.

Jiraiya sniffed the air a bit. “I smell…pride and victory. Do anything special Gaki?”

Naruto shook his head. “Nope, but I think I made a breakthrough on my Jutsu.” He said before heading out. He didn’t need Jiraiya getting nosy.

Naruto found a nice secluded place and flipped open the book. “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAD SEX WITH SHIZUNE +1400 points, +10 poison making, +10 medical Jutsu, +10 throwing weapons. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU RECEIVED THE BRONZE DEFLOWERER MEDAL +1200 points. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU RECEIVED THE BRONZE BEAUTIFUL BLACK-HAIRED BABES MEDAL +1000 points. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU RECEIVED THE BRONZE LEAF HUNTER MEDAL +1000 points. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU RECEIVED THE BRONZE DANGER-CLOSE MEDAL +600 points.” Naruto banked the level up, noticing he had quite a few medals from that, all of them new.

Naruto headed for the medals and tapped the Deflowerer Medal. ‘Deflowerer: Bronze. Take the virginity of three virgins.’ Next was the Beautiful Black-haired Babes. ‘Beautiful Black-haired Babes: Bronze. Have sex with four women that have black hair.’ Naruto tapped the Leaf hunter. ‘Leaf Hunter: Bronze. Have sex with five Kunoichi that hold allegiance to Konoha.’ Naruto quickly counted and nodded. He tapped the Danger-Close medal. ‘Danger-Close: Bronze. Have sex with a woman that has someone that will cause bodily harm to you for doing so.’ Naruto winced; realizing he’d have to lie his ass off, or have Shizune helped him with Tsunade.

Naruto headed over to his Stats, he had twenty: Eight from the level up, ten from getting to level 30, and two from back when he bumped his luck up. He had never bothered to use the two. Naruto put ten right into his speed, bringing it up to Seventy. Chakra control was brought up to Seventy-Five, and then Chakra levels were brought up to Seventy. He then headed over to the Skills

He had eighty points to play with. Haggling he brought up to a hundred, and sexual aura he brought up to two hundred. It suddenly gave him two options. “Directive Sexual Aura or Encompassing Sexual Aura?” Naruto tapped the directive. ‘You are able to Focus your sexual aura onto one person, making them feel an additional 20 points from your sexual aura.’ He tapped the Encompassing. ‘Your sexual aura flows out of you over a wider range, making women hornier in general rather than in just your presence.’ Naruto leaned back against the tree he was sitting in, and chose the Directive, a scroll popping out for him to learn how to do it.

He wouldn’t use it unless he wanted to practically get raped, but whatever, he didn’t want to make a radius of women suddenly horny.

End

Naruto’s Skills

Level 30 66700/71250

Strength: 50

Speed: 70

Acrobatics: 60

Endurance: 60

Intelligence: 50

Chakra Levels: 70

Chakra Control: 75

Luck: 35

Skills:

Sexual Aura: 200 points. Master Level. Naruto’s Sexual Aura is at its very highest pinnacle. Even the mighty Kyuubi is heavily affected by it. Mutation Selected: Directive Sexual Aura. Naruto can direct his Sexual Aura onto a single target, making them experience the full weight of his Sexual Aura with an additional Twenty points

Ninja Master: 100 points. Adept level. Gives a Bonus to all Ninja Skills. (Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Kenjutsu, Sealing, Senjutsu, Medical Jutsu, Etc.)

Sneak: 100 points. Adept Level. Naruto can now sneak past an unsuspecting Kage level Shinobi 95 percent of the time. Assists all Sneaky Skills (Lying, Cheating, Assassination, Lock Picking, Pick Pocketing, Trap Making, Poison Making, Hacking, Etc.)

Ninjutsu: 125 points. Adept level (+10 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can learn Ninjutsu easier. His current Repertoire costs less Chakra to use.

Taijutsu: 125 points. Adept Level (+10 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can learn Taijutsu Styles easier. He can also see more openings in a fight.

Genjutsu: 125 points. Adept Level (+10 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can Detect and Dispel B-ranked Genjutsu. Naruto can cast C-ranked Genjutsu, including the standard Clone Jutsu.

Kenjutsu: 150 points. Expert Level (+10 Ninja Master Bonus) Naruto can learn Advanced Kenjutsu Arts as well as see openings in his opponent's own Kenjutsu Styles.

Medical Jutsu: 110 points. Adept Level (+10 Ninja Master Bonus) Naruto can use the most Basic Medical Jutsu in Combat. Can cure bruises, minor cuts, minor fractures and other smaller ailments.

Pick Pocketing: 100 points. Adept Level (+10 Sneak Bonus). Naruto can now pick the pockets of an unsuspecting Kage level Shinobi 95 percent of the time.

Sealing: 150 points. Expert Level (+10 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can now unseal a Bijuu without killing the host.

Wind Elemental Manipulation: 126 points. Adept Level (+10 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can learn Wind based Jutsu easier, and even redirect minor ones that come from his opponent.

Earth Elemental manipulation: 100 points. Adept Level (+10 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can learn Earth based Jutsu easier and redirect minor ones that come from his opponent.

Water Elemental Manipulation: 100 points. Adept Level (+10 Ninja Master Bonus) Naruto can learn Water based Jutsu easier and even redirect minor ones that come from his opponent.

Lightning Elemental Manipulation: 100 points. Adept level (+10 Ninja Master Bonus) Naruto can learned Lightning based Jutsu easier and redirect minor ones that come from his opponent

Fire Elemental Manipulation: 100 points. Adept Level (+10 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can learn Fire based Jutsu easier and redirect minor ones that come from his opponent

Crafting: 100 points. Adept level. Naruto can learn how to craft and build items easier. Also increases all crafting abilities (Trap Making, Poison making, Blacksmithing, Carpentry, etc.)

Lying: 150 points. Expert level (+10 Sneak bonus). Naruto can lie to most anyone almost all the time. Kage level Shinobi may notice.

Haggling: 100 points. Adept level. Naruto can now haggle for better prices and shops he visits often will offer lower prices. Stores in general have lower prices for Naruto

Medals:

Diamond Out-Do Your Rival: Gang-Bang your Rival's Mom. +1 perk point.

Platinum Clone Man: Use 8 Shadow Clones to have sex with a woman or women. +2400 points.

Have Vaginal Sex 25 Times: +5000 points

Receive 25 Blow Jobs: +2500 Points.

Platinum Hat Trick: Have Sex with Five Women in Twenty Four Hours. +3600 Points

Bronze Marathon Man: Have Sex with Two women at the same time. +500 points and +5 Acrobatics points

Gold Top Fox: Dominate Ichibi no Tanuki. +2400 points.

Have Sex with 3 Jonin Ranked Kunoichi: +1000 points +5 Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu

Have Sex with 5 Kunoichi. +800 points +5 Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu

Bronze Leaf Man: Have Sex with 5 women from Konoha. +800 points.

Bronze Leaf Hunter: Naruto has had sex with 5 Kunoichi with allegiance to Konoha. +1000 points

Silver Evened Up: Have sex with three women using two Shadow Clones for assistance. +1800 points

Bronze MILF Hunter: Have sex with 3 MILFs. +1000 points

Have Sex with a Mother and Daughter combo. +600 points

Have sex with 3 Genin Ranked Kunoichi. +300 points

Bronze Bottomed: Naruto has been Dominated once during sex. +500 points

Bronze Foreigner: Naruto has had sex with 3 Foreign Kunoichi. +600 points

Gold Have Sex with an Enemy Kunoichi: Naruto has had sex with a Special Jonin Level Kunoichi. +2000 points

Bronze Spurt: Naruto has had five orgasms during one session of intercourse without the use or backlash of a Shadow Clone. +1000 points.

Dirty Dozen: Naruto has had sex with 12 different women. +10 stat points, +1 perk point

Bronze Beautiful Black-haired Babes: Naruto has had sex with 4 different women that have black hair. +1000 points

Bronze Danger-Close: Naruto has had sex with a woman that is close to someone that will physically hurt Naruto for having sex with their loved one. +600 points

Bronze Deflowerer: Naruto has taken the virginity of three women. +1200 points

Perks:

Hyoton: Allows for the use of the Hyoton Kekkai Genkai.

Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan: Allows use of the Sharingan Kekkai Genkai and the more advanced Mangekyo version without Naruto going blind

Chakra Chains: Allows Naruto to make chains out of his chakra

Harem Master: Naruto can now have as many women in his personal Harem as he wants, minimizes the hostilities between the women

Hirashin Jutsu Version 1: Naruto can teleport randomly within a 5 meter radius around the Hirashin Marker

Rinnegan: Naruto can use the Ultimate Dojutsu, the Rinnegan and all the abilities that come with it.

Snake Style: Naruto can use the Snake Taijutsu Style.

Magnetic Release: Naruto can use the Magnetic release of the Sandaime and Yondaime Kazekages.

Sand Manipulation: Naruto can use the Sand Manipulation like Gaara can.

Animal Magnetism: Women are more likely to fall to Naruto’s Sexual Aura and won’t hurt him for having multiple women.
Sign up to rate and review this story