Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the MAU

Harry Potter and the MAU

by ArsaoTome 6 reviews

This is a story I came up with from an idea of a story called 'Worthless' A BtVS Story but Harry Potter was in this universe as well.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Harry,Hermione - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-12-08 - Updated: 2012-12-09 - 1691 words

0TrainWreck
It was the summer of Harry's third year and he went in to his trunk. Inside was a device he had found in the back of Hogwarts during a 'sky-fall' where things were falling out of the sky. It was about the size of a large TV tray. There was a black strip on top of it. It opened up and it looked like a 'Police Box'.


He looked at it and was interested in it. 'Okay, let's see what we can do here.' So he walked in to the box and saw a flashing red spot on a counter and he placed his hand on it. Just then he was surrounded by lights, he had seen a screen with him on it and everything about him was pointed out. But he had seen that he had a hocrux in his head, he had it taken out, and then he wanted to completely change himself.


'Hmm, what would be good?' He thought, 'I know!' So he changed the body to that of an Olympic sprinter with super speed and strength. He thought about changing his body more, so, remembering reading some comics in a store he went to while he was away from the house, he had about heroes and read up about their powers and skills. He gave himself Spider-Man's agility, Northstar's light speed, Nova's cosmic powers and Wolverine's healing factor. He also gave himself a White Lantern ring, for weapons he had twin glocks with the knowledge to use them to his advantage.


He also gave himself twin ninjato with the skills as well. Then he went to clothes area and saw what he wanted. He gave himself red cargo pants, black T-shirt, red trench coat, black fedora, gold scarf and black gloves. Then he gave himself adventuring clothes; T-shirts, cargo pants, boots, vests and belts. They were in bags as his 'hero gear' was in a suit bag. Then he activated everything and woke up an hour later. He sat up and noticed that everything was right and given to him.


He flexed and saw that he was buffed like crazy. 'Now what else? Oh yeah!' He went back in, gave himself the abilities to know what the main evil bad guy is up to. Then gave himself the powers of the Shadow, being able to know the evils in the hearts of men and being able to hide in the shadows and the power of Doctor Strange. Then he gave himself capsules with an SUV with Doc Brown's Time Circuits in the paint job.


Next was the space station with a fleet of super powerful ships (think the Whitestars from 'Babylon 5'), another space station (think the Watchtower from DCUO), a fleet of Victory class destroyers, a huge manor and as arsenal of firearms and swords. Then after they come out, marked, he placed them in a holster; he deactivated the machine and placed it in to a bag.


Then he picked the lock and left his room.


Meanwhile, the Durselys were relaxing in the dining room and talking about what they are going to do to Harry. When all of the sudden they heard a loud, evil laughter. “What the hell was that?” Said Vernon, just then the lights went out.


“VERNON! WHAT'S GOING ON?” Screamed Petunia.


“I don't know Pet,” he said. “I'd bet it was the Freak!” Then they heard a dark voice.


You'd think it was your nephew wouldn't you, Vernon Dursely?” Said the voice.


“W-Who are you?” He asked.


I Am The One That Knows The Evils In The Hearts Of Men!” The voice said, Vernon grabbed his shotgun and started to look for the voice. “What Are You Going To Do With That Shotgun Dursely? Hurt Yourself?” He fired at one of the walls. “You Missed Vernon.


“Where Are You?” Said Petunia.


Now Why Would Tell You That?” Just then he appeared behind Vernon.


“VERNON!” But he turned right in to a sucker punch knocking him out. Then he pulled out one of his guns and pointed it at the family.


I Have Taken The Boy With Me! You Will Never See Him Again!” He said and disappeared in to the shadows. Then he pulled out one of the capsules and tossed out the SUV. But he had sensed someone there. “I Know You Are There. Come Out!” He said, just then a man with long, greasy black hair and a hooked nose came out and pointed his wand at him.


“Who are you?” He said.


Who? Who Indeed, With Who Being The Term After What And What I am Is One Who Can See The Evils In The Hearts Of Men.


“Foolish Muggle! Curico!” He fired the torture curse and it went right through the man, coming out of his own shadow hitting him from behind taking him out. Then the man got in to the SUV and took off.



He pulled up to a house on the outskirts of London and started to take off his gear. Underneath he was in a T-shirt and cargo pants. He walked up to the front door and knocked on it. Just then, a woman had answered it. She was very gorgeous; she had long black hair and hazel eyes. She was five feet eleven inches and was in a T-shirt, shorts that showed off her long legs and really nice ass, she was also wearing sandals.


“Uh,” he said. “Hello Dr. Granger,” she looked at the young man was shocked.


“Harry?” She said, “is that you?” He smiled.


“Yes ma'am, is Hermione here? I'd like to speak to her.”


“Of course, please come in.” She said as she grabbed him and pulled him in to the house.


Once in, she sat him down. “She's upstairs in her room,” she said. “I'll go and get her.” So she did and Harry had gone to set up everything. Just then Hermione walked down and saw Harry and grabbed him in a tight hug.


“Harry! What Are You Doing Here?” She said.


“I need to talk to you. Got a few minutes.”


“Sure,” so they sat down. “What's up?”


“I might have a way to save my mom.” She gasped.


“How?” He showed her the device.


“This is the Morphic Adaptation Unit. It can change anyone to what they really want to be.”


“Really?”


“Yep, you can do anything you want but, let me lay down some ground rules first.”


“Right.”


“1. It cannot raise the dead. 2. It cannot weaken you. 3. It will not impregnate you. It can make your body ignore the birth control you use, but it can't out right impregnate you.”


“But other than that, anything's free game.” Asked Dr. Granger.


“Yep.”


“So say if I wanted to become like Emma Peel from 'the Avengers', I can?”


“Complete with the leather cat suit.”


“Hermione, do this! Because I am.”


“I will, but I don't know what to be.”


“If you don't mind, I can help out.”


“How?” He activated the unit and it was as big a police box. “Wow.”


“Yeah, I liked the 'Doctor Who' look.” He walked up to the machine and placed his hand on to the counter and a screen came out and they had screen of ideas that he came with for Hermione. There was her in a red and blue bathing suit with a golden eagle on her chest, stars on the briefs, platinum bracelets on her arms, golden tiara on her bro, a golden girdle around her waist, ruby star shaped earrings, red boots with a white line going vertical down the boots and had a golden lasso on her hip.


“That's Wonder Woman,” she said.


“Okay, he must think a lot about you honey.” Said her mom, next was her in all white, a bathing suit, stocking boots, thigh bands, arm sleeves and bands, and a head band. She was kicking butt solidly.


“That is Electra,” he said. Then came her with the powers of one of the powerful mutants ever. She was in a white and black bodysuit with gold gloves, boots and sash and had a gold phoenix on her chest like shield in the black background.


“Phoenix,” gasped Hermione. “Whoa.” Lastly was her with auburn hair in a red cat suit, boots, cape and head dress. “Scarlet Witch.”


“So, made a decision?” He said.


“Wanda's and Jean's pure power. Diana's strength and beauty and Electra's fighting abilities.” She said.


“And you Dr. Granger?”


“I'll surprise you.” She said so Hermione walked in the machine and placed her hand on the counter and thought about that she wanted. She came out and was gorgeous, she had an amazon body, and her hair had streaks of red and auburn in it and was like a silk waterfall. “Okay, my turn.” She stepped in and activated the machine.


She came out and they were shocked. She was in a black leather cat suit, had a green lantern on her right hand, a pair of glocks in a reach around harness and a light saber on her right hip. “Well what do you think?” She said.


“Wow.” They said.


“Mom, what did you do?” Said Hermione.


“I gave myself the abilities of Emma Peel, with a Green Lantern ring, a gun master, a Jedi and an auror witch. I'm sick and tired of my daughter always getting attacked so I made myself a pure blooded witch.”


“Wow,” Harry said.


“What about those capsules?” Said Hermione.


“You saw the capsules?”


“Yeah, I got some.”

“As did I.” Said Dr. Granger.


“Okay.”


“So, what do we do now?” Said Hermione.


“We are going to handle some business.” They walked out of the house to an SUV they got in.


“Wait a minute,” said Dr. Granger. “This is a time machine.”


“Yep,” he said.


“Like 'Back to the Future'?” Said Hermione.


“Yep.”


“Let's go,” said Dr. Granger as she belted up. He nodded and inputted the date that changed his life. 10/31/1981 with that they left the driveway and took off then hit 88 miles per hour and were gone.

TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story