Categories > Original > Romance > Sweet Temptations

Sweet Temptations

by LexiCanRawr 0 reviews

#Phan!!

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-12-23 - Updated: 2012-12-23 - 488 words

0Unrated
Phil's POV
"PHIL!! Are you sleeping!?"
I jolted awake at the sound, realizing where I was. I sat up in my chair and shook my head "No miss, I'm perfectly awake...". However the tired slur in my voice said differently. My eyelids where heavy and I was finding it hard to keep them open. It was only first lesson and I was already falling asleep, damn.
"Well, as I was saying. Your assignment this term is; research. You must research as much as possible about the person in your pair." I looked away, if we were choosing pairs then this would be a nightmare, nobody would choose me.
You never know Phil, this time you might get lucky? I thought. Hah, sure whatever.
Peej put up his hand, and the exhausted look on my teachers face said it all.
"What?"
"Do we get to choose our pairs!?" He said excitedly, looking over to another popular kid.
I didn't know the other kids name, however I did notice that... They're never on their own.
Never without one another.
"No, I've put you into your pairs. The list will come up on the board shortly."
He looked down, obviously disappointed.
Well, thats better than I expected, at least I wont have to stand their awkwardly waiting for someone to pick me. I looked around the room, and caught the eye of a new kid, he looked away and blushed, and walked up to the teacher.
Why was he looking at me for?
He stood nervously next to her as she was tapping away at her computer. She looked up and they exchanged a few words. She nodded and he stood back by the window.
"Everyone? We have a new pupil in this class. His name is Dan, so make him feel welcome."
"Hey Dan!!!" Peej shouted, and for some reason everyone found this hilarious. He blushed again and looked away, looking for an empty seat. He tapped on Miss' shoulder again and she pointed over in my direction, of course. I was the only one without someone sat next to me.
He shyly walked over to the seat next to me and dumped himself into the seat next to me. I turned and smiled, trying to be as friendly as possible.
"I'm Phil."
He nodded and smiled, and put his bag down next to him.
"Dan." He smirked, and looked ahead.
He doesn't seem very sociable. I feel kinda sorry for whoever gets paired with this kid...
But I couldn't deny it, he was a cute kid.
I looked over to Miss who was handing out leaflets of questions I'm guessing we had to ask each other, dumping two on our table.
I looked past her to the board which had just turned on, showing all the pairs.
"Looks like we're a pair." Dan said
I turned to look and couldn't help but love his voice.
"Yeah, looks like it."
Sign up to rate and review this story