Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

One Night Home

by CaptainAmerica13 0 reviews

The band finally gets to stay in Jersey for one night and Frank and Gerard take advatage of that.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2012-12-26 - Updated: 2012-12-26 - 1546 words

0Unrated
Frank and Gerard raced through the parking lot making out, almost falling over about three times. Suddenly Gerard cupped Frank's ass and picked him up. Frank put his arms around his neck and his legs around his waist. Gerard carried him over to the door where he tried to kiss Frank, carry him and open the door all at once. He failed and finally stopped kissing Frank long enough to put the key in and twist it. Frank giggled and began to kiss Gerard's neck, sucking on sensitive spots. When Gerard could finally get in to his apartment he locked the door quickly and carried Frank to his bedroom, still kissing. Frank rolled his hips, making Gerard moan into the kiss. They practically ran into his bedroom where Gerard pushed Frank down on the bed and immediately crawled on top of him, kissing him passionately again.
"Gee, hurry." Frank moaned.
Gerard nodded and went to his drawer where he took out a bottle of lube. Frank quickly worked on getting undressed for his lover, taking off his jacket and t-shirt. He reached up to meet Gerard’s lips in a kiss and unbutton his jean jacket. Gerard still had the lube in his hands so his hands didn’t move around as much as he would have liked. He put it on the bedside table next to them. They both undressed hastily and soon they were both in just their boxers, grinding and kissing.
“Fuck me.” Frank groaned.
Gerard slid his boxers off and took Frank’s off along with it. Their hard members rubbing against each other, eliciting moans from each of them. Gerard slowly dragged his hand down rubbing every part of Frank’s skin until he got to his entrance. He grabbed some of the lube and poured it on his fingers, making him shiver from the coldness of it. He slowly slid one finger in and scissored it around. Frank kissed him harder and pulled on his hair. He snuck in two more fingers and fucked his boyfriend with them. He took them out and aligned himself. Frank bucked his hips up in hope of it speeding up the process.
“Impatient much?” Gerard laughed and kissed him.
Finally without warning he pushed in as hard as he could, he didn’t want to hurt Frank but his boyfriend liked it rough. Frank liked fast, hot rough sex, and who was Gerard to not grant that to him. Gerard on the other hand liked to take it slow and drag it out as long as possible, he loved the feeling of them being so close, so intimate and just being connected in such a way.
Gerard pushed Frank’s legs open even more so he could get a better angle, luckily Frank was one flexible mother fucker. Frank wrapped his legs around Gerard’s waist as he fucked him hard.
“No, do it slow.” Frank hummed in his ear.
Gerard slowed down and rolled his hips more, every time hitting Franks prostate and earning groans from the shorter man who scratched his back and dug his nails in more with every thrust.
“God Frank, you’re so tight, how long has it been?” Gerard asked.
“Too long”
Of course they had been going out for over a year now but they never got any free time, with the band on tour and all. So whenever they were back in Jersey they raced over to Gerard’s apartment that he kept just in case they ever came back, and fucked as long as possible because they knew it would be a while for the opportunity to rise up again. They would always trade hand jobs and blow jobs in the van but it didn’t compare to being in a bed with no interruptions and no rush. It was so much better. But even here, in this safe environment they would get phone calls from the other band members asking them” where the fuck did you run off to?” and “how long have you been going at it?” The last one was a joke, to the rest of the band members who didn’t know about them.
“Wait Gee.” Frank said. Gerard stopped his thrusting and his hard on began hurting right away, missing the sweet friction. “Lay down.” He pulled out and did as he was told. Frank crawled over him and straddled his stomach. Gerard bent his knees so Frank would have something to lean on. Frank arranged himself so he was hovering Gerard’s dick. His hands stretched out on Gerard’s stomach as he tried to keep his balance. Gerard grabbed his hips and led him down, watching his dick disappear into Frank. They both groaned and Frank slumped down, the sensation too much for him. He was feeling light headed. After a while of just rocking his hips, he began to move up again. Gerard leaned up and kissed Frank as his hand moved softly across his back. Gerard bucked his hips up to meet Frank's thrusts. Just then Frank's phone rings, but since they have the same phone, Gerard answers believing it was his.
"Hello?"
"Gerard? Why are you answering?"
"Because you called me Ray."
"No... I called Frank."
Frank leans down and takes Gerard's nipple into his mouth, biting, twisting, sucking and licking it. Gerard groans a little but tries to disguise it as a cough.
"Gerard? What are you doing?" Ray asks.
"Just... Eating..."
"Sure, well just tell Frank I need him to call me okay?"
"Okay." Frank rolls his hips and Gerard can't stop himself from moaning incredibly loud.
"Oh god what the fuck are you doing?"
"Gotta go." He answers because seriously what explanation does he have?
He tosses the phone on the mattress and kisses Frank.
"Who was it?"
"Just Ray, he wants you to call him."
"Okay." Frank smiles. Gerard cups Frank's ass much like before and sits up straight. Gerard's still inside him and the movement is just fucking incredible. It's kind of uncomfortable for a while as Gerard and Frank adjust themselves to the new position. Gerard begins rocking his hips, slightly bouncing in the bed, and kissing Frank's neck. The night is quiet and all you can hear is the creek of the bed, occasional moans and the suction of their lips. Frank's hands explore all of Gerard's back and neck. His eyes close as Gerard moves them once again. He adjusts them so they're back to where they started, Frank laying on his back, legs spread wide and Gerard in between, fucking him. Soon Frank's wiggling and writhing under him.
"Oh god! Gee I need to-" Frank suddenly comes, spurting his load on their stomachs. Gerard jacks him off quickly trying to make it last as possible. He licks his hand and sucks on it, taking in a lot of Frank's load. Frank kisses Gerard and sucks on his tongue tasting himself in the process. He begins clutching his muscles because he knows that drives Gerard insane. Gerard's hands are on either side of Franks head keeping him balanced, but with the tightness around his cock he collapses on Frank, burrowing his head into his neck and sucking on it.
"Frank... Ugh... keep doing that, god yes, please." Gerard moans and Frank does as he's told. Soon Gerard releases inside Frank with a lot of force and sexual noises. The feeling makes Frank squirm underneath him and grab onto him tightly. Eventually Gerard gets up and gets a rag to clean them. Frank kisses Gerard and pulls him down so that they're lying next to each other under the covers.
"What time is it?" Frank asks, Gerard looks at his phone.
"8:29" he answers with a grin. They had been doing it for40 minutes, 40 gad damn pleasure filled minutes. They continue to kiss and in the end fall asleep only to wake up 2 hours later to a phone ringing.
"Hello? “Frank answers in a groggy voice.
"Where are you guys?" Mikey asks.
"Just at Gee's apartment, why?"
Gerard places his head on Franks shoulder, hugging him tightly and kissing him there occasionally.
"You guys aren't fucking are you?"
"No Mikey! That's sick! Why would we do that?" Frank hears Gerard snicker behind him and he jabs him with his elbow.
"I don't know... Just, promise me you aren't fucking right now."
"We aren't fucking right now Michael."
Gerard slides a finger into Frank's entrance and that makes the younger man moan.
"Oh god Frank!" He hangs up.
"Well your brothers scared for life. What was that for?"
"again?" Is all he asks in between kisses to Franks arm and shoulder. Frank turns around to face Gerard.
"Seriously?" Gerard reaches down and grabs Frank’s dick, he shudders and moans. "You horny bastard." he jokes.
They have sex three more times that night, then trade blow jobs in the morning and proceeded to take a shower together. They arrived late to the van. But honestly Frank could care less; he loved being so close to Gerard, he loved feeling like he was finally home.



Does my smut suck? Sorry if it does. Tell me what you think?(:
And sorry for the really lame title, I couldn't think of anything else.
Sign up to rate and review this story