Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Or was it God who chokes in these situations?

Chapter 9: On first name basis with all the top physicians

by SweetieYoouHadMe 0 reviews

"The doctor's coming, I hear her shoes, you know the click, click," she said. Doctor , a women doctor, stepped in, "How are we today?"

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-07-26 - Updated: 2006-07-26 - 858 words

0Unrated
Chapter 9: On first name basis with all the top physicians

"Delia Clark," The Nurse called out her name. Brendon helped Delia get up and followed her into the room. Brendon stood looking at the pictures on the wall tilting his head, "Stop that," Delia laughed.

He lifted his eyebrows and sat down.

"Tomorrow are you busy?" Delia asked.

"No, not that I know of," Brendon said.

"Will you go with me somewhere then?' Delia smiled.

"Where?" Brendon asked.

Delia coughed, "My mother's house."

"Why?" Brendon asked seriously.

"Because I have yet to tell her, about the baby," She winced.

"You've got to be kidding me," Brendon said. "You haven't told her yet?"

"Well, when I first found out, I tried to go tell her, but she was talking to my 15 year old sister, about abstinence. I didn't think it was a good time to tell her," Delia said.

"Ill go, with you," he shook his head.

"The doctor's coming, I hear her shoes, you know the click, click," she said.

Doctor Carrie, a women doctor, stepped in, "How are we today?"

"Oh, you must be Brendon, Hello I'm Delia's gynecologist. She's told me so much about you," she shook Brendon hand. He looked over at Delia and gave her the 'what did you tell her look?'

"So were finding out, the gender today," she put on her regular gloves and brought over a sonogram machine.

She quickly put in on Delia's stomach and was looking for the baby.

"Hmmmm," The doctor said.

"See that right there on the screen," she pointed out. "That's your baby."
"You sure you want to know the gender?" The doctor asked.

"Positive," Delia said.

"Ok, we'll it looks like we've got a girl here," Doctor Carrie smiled.

"A girl?" Brendon asked.

"Yep," Doctor Carrie answered.

Delia smiled.

"Do you want to hear the baby's heart beat?" Doctor Carrie asked Brendon

"Ummm, sure," Brendon came closer to the doctor.

The doctor handed Brendon the stethoscope. He stuck them in his ears and the doctor took the end of the scope and stuck it on Delia's stomach.

Brendon heard the heart beat. He smiled.

He took the stethoscope out of his ears and returned them to the doctor.

"Okay, everything just seems to be okay, I'll set up another appointment in another month, if you have any problems just call the office," Doctor Carrie walked out of the room.


Delia buttoned the bottom button's on her blouse. Brendon helped her up.

They left and got into the car in silence.

"What do you think?" Delia asked.

" I think that's the weirdest thing ever, that you have another person living inside of you," Brendon said honestly.

"Yeah, it is, it always feels like you've got butterflies in your tummy," she laughed.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"About what?" Delia asked.

"Well, first I made you cry, and second that I got you pregnant," he said.

"You don't need to be sorry about that," she smiled.
"I don't?" he asked.

"Of course, you don't," she laughed.

"I have to stop at Spence's for a minute, is that okay?" he asked.

"Why wouldn't be okay?" she asked.

"Oh, do you want to stay in the car, or do you want to come in," he said, pulling into Spencer's drive way.

"How long you gonna be?" she said. "Umm I don't know," he got out of the car.

"Okay, I'll go," she opened her door.

He came over to the other side of the car. And supported her back and helped her out.

"Thanks," she smiled.

Brendon walked right into Spencer's house to see Mrs. Smith sitting on the couch.

She looked at them passing and got up, " Delia, dear. How are you? You haven't been here with the guys in forever."

Brendon raised his eyebrows and left her alone with Mrs. Smith.

"I'm good," she smiled the fakest smile she could.

"That's good," she sat back down on the couch. Delia walked past her, into the kitchen and opened the basement down.

She gripped the railing. And made her way down.

Spencer's was playing a random beat behind the drums Ryan was playing the guitar.

She went over and sat next to Patrick.

" Hey, what's up?" Pete asked from behind Patrick.

" Nothing, how about you?" she smiled at him.

"I'm good," he bobbed his head.

Brendon was looking at some new lyrics Ryan wrote on the side.

Pete gave Brendon the death glare for a minute.

"You guys have a music festival to go to down in Utah, March 1-5th. It was set up a month ago," Pete said.

"That's in like a week," Jon said.

"I guess so," Patrick said.

Brendon was done looking at the lyrics then turned back to Delia and helped her up.

"I'll be back later," he said.

He helped Delia up the stairs. They went past Mrs. Smith "Nice to see you again," Delia said.

They got into the car and drove away , "Awkwardness," she said.

"Not until, Pete kicked my ass it wasn't awkward," he said.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that," she winced.

"It's okay, the bruises are healing fast," he smiled.
Sign up to rate and review this story