Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Connection of the eyes and heart

Goodbye-Chapter23

by MCR667 2 reviews

*FERARD*

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2012-12-27 - Updated: 2013-01-04 - 612 words

0Unrated
Chapter 23
Gerards Pov

“Gee are you okay, what does it say” Mikey says walking over to me

“Mikey I think Frank is gonna kill himself” I’m stuck I’m motionless. I can’t react. The man I love can’t leave again. I love Frankie, I need Frankie. I understand why he lied now I just want him in my arms not dead on the ground.

Mikey snatches the letter out of my hands. “I need to find him, Mikey I love him I need to save him I can’t be late this time” We hop in the car and I start driving. I’m having flashbacks from the day I found Bob, if I had gotten there a few minuets earlier, he would still be alive. It’s not gonna end that way again I will save Frankie and he will be in my arms again.

“Fuck Mikey where would he be” How the hell am I supposed to save him if I don’t know where he is.

“If this is true he really doesn’t have that much money, and he probably got a motel room, so whats the cheapest motel around here.”

I go to three and can’t find him my hope is falling down, but maybe this is the one maybe Frank is here. I run up to the front desk, “Hi, is there a Frank iero here?” my breathing is heaving and I’m practically begging.

“I’m sorry I’m not allowed to realese that information”

“BULL SHIT, IF MY FRANKIE IS HERE YOU ARE GOING TO FUCKING TELL ME”

“Gerard calm down” Mikey says

“Why do you want to see Frankie” the women says

“he is here I knew it what room?”

“I can’t tell you that”

“then I will breakdown every fucking door”

“Please sor reason with me, I can call him out here”

“HE WON’T BE ABLE TO COME IF HES ALREADY DEAD”

“What!”

“THIS IS HIS FUCKING SUICIDE NOTE, I’M HERE TO STOP HIM” I scream shaking the letter. She’s about to speak when we all hear a loud shot. I sprint in the direction in came from, “Frankie no please no I love, god Frankie no” tears start to overflow my eyes

“the last door on the left” The women says sprinting after me and Mikey

I get to the door and ram my body into it, it fall to the ground. Inside I find Frank lying on the ground with blooding pooring out his head. I fall to the ground and I scream “FRANKIE, god no Frankie I love you” I have his head on my lap and I’m trying to stop the blood. I have a stream of tears falling down my face.

I take a good look ant Frankie and his eyes are open, he’s barely breathing, and his heart is hardly beating. “Frankie stay with me please I’m dory I didn’t believe you, I love you Frank just please don’t leave me.

“Gerard?” he whispers through a horse voice

“it’s me, I’m here to save you” a tear falls from his eyes

“I’m sorry I’ve caused you so much pain, that’s why its better if I just leave, I don’t want you to be in pain Gerard, I love you”

“Frank, seeing you like this causes more pain, my life without you would be incredibly painful, I love you Frank please don’t leave me”

“I’m sorry Gerard, more tears fall from his eyes, I love you, and I always will.

Goodbye” then his eyes shutter close
Sign up to rate and review this story