Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Connection of the eyes and heart

Im Terrified-Chapter 25

by MCR667 1 review

*FERARD*

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2012-12-27 - Updated: 2013-01-04 - 811 words

0Unrated
Chapter 24
Five days later
Franks pov

I wake up to a nurse putting something in my IV, then Gerard is by my side instantly.

“Oh Frankie your awake, finally I’ve missed you so much”

“Gee what happened?”

“You don’t remember?” Gerard frowns at me

“ I remember writing you a letter and I remember what I said. But then the next thing I can remember is being in your arms, and there was a lot of blood and you told me I loved you, and now I’m here.”

“Well Frankie idk what you did in between that time cause I wasn’t with you, we heard the gun shot and found you”

“Gee I’m sorry I hurt you, I never wanted to hurt you, I just I couldn’t live without you” I feel tears coming down my face

“Frankie, it’s okay it’s all over I’m with you now and I’m never leaving you” Then he kisses me, I kiss back then Mikey coughs, “cou still here ough”

“Sorry Mikey” I can’t see him Gerard is blocking my view. Then Gerard moves

“Hey Frankie how are you feeling?”

“To be completely honest like shit” a girl giggle I turn my head and I see her

“Um.. hi I’m Alicia I met Mikey when you first came in here”

I turn back to Gerard and ask, “Gee exactly how long have I been here?”

“Five days”

I hear a noise from the other corner near me I turn my head and I see my Father.

“Get me out of here please I can’t be hear Gerard he’s gonna kill me” I say in a hushed voice full of fear. My Father looks basically the same although a little older and he’s asleep on the chair next to my bed, why is he here he hates me.

“Frank, you can’t leave your in critical condition, and he won’t leave I’ve tried to get him to leave but he won’t it just resulted in him screaming at me.”

“Gee I’m sorry you had to deal with him” Gerard leans over and gives me another kiss and a squeeze of my hand then my father says, “Oh that’s right my only fucking son is a fucking faggot”

I cringe and turn to him, he says, “Well it looks like someone else realized you only good at being a punching bag other than me”

“Why are you here?”

“Oh Frank you’re my son and you’re in the hospital why wouldn’t I come”

“You have never gave a living shit about me before so what is it you want, is it just to torture someone again.”

“Frank you’re my only son and I’m your only father so why don’t you just come home with me, I can get you straighten out and you can become something your mother would be proud of, and not this piece of shit you are now”

“I AM DONE WITH YOUR SHIT, YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN A FATHER TO ME, and mom would be proud of me no matter what. You are the piece of shit here, you just a drunk bastard, who is no where near being a dignified man”

My Father stand up and gets closer to me, Gerard tenses. My father grabs me by the hair an basically shouts in my ear, “Don’t you talk to me like that, you are a fucking Fag no one could ever respect you. I don’t have to prove myself to a 17 yearold whore. Yea that’s right I know about your little secret, I know you loving sucking dicks for money”

The doctor walks in and my dad lets go of me. “Nice to see your awake Frank, everything is looking great, your ribs are healing well and for your head, there was no brain damage. Once all the swelling goes down we can let you go home with your father” I cringe I don’t want to go home with him, I don’t even want to be in the same room as me.

“Great” I say

“now Mr. Iero, may I talk to you out side”

As soon as they leave the room I start to cry. “Gee I can’t go home with him, he will probably kill me or just beat me to death”

“Frankie your not going home with him, I wont let him hurt you anymore”

“Gee, I’m terrified, as bad as it was on the streets, and as bad as Berts punches were, it was always worse with my dad. He has tools and he won’t stop till I bleed. God I can’t go back to that.” I say as Gerard pulls me into a hug.
Sign up to rate and review this story