Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Bobifer Collection :)

Jennifer sat in her room, scrolling down her Twitter page. It was a Saturday and everyone else was out with their friends except for Jennifer. Since she didn't have any friends. Her eldest brother Gerard was so overprotective of her that he rarely allowed her to leave the house. So she'd never made any friends at all.

She lived with her eldest brother because a while ago her parents had died and that was made her brother so overprotective. Jennifer knew that what had happened to their parents had been upsetting for all of them but she was still irritated about how little freedom she had.

For a start, she had been homeschooled. So she hadn't been to school since her parents had died. Jennifer couldn't really remember going to school but she felt sure that she'd had friends back then. If she had, she couldn't remember them and most likely they couldn't remember her.

The phone rang downstairs. She leaped up and went to answer it but Gerard got there before her "Hello?" Jennifer sat on the stairs and listened to the conversation he was having "Really? Well couldn't Jennifer go with you?" Someone said something down the phone "Oh, I see. Don't worry about it." Gerard hung up the phone and walked over to the stairs. He looked up and noticed Jennifer on the stairs "Oh I was just coming to talk to you. That was Grandma. She's going away with Grandpa while I'm on tour so you can't go and stay with her."

"Where am I going to go then?" Jennifer asked, biting her lip.

"Well. I suppose you'll have to come on tour with me." Gerard shrugged his shoulders "We don't have any other choice."

Gerard walked past her up the stairs and Jennifer grinned. Finally, she was going to be doing something interesting this summer! She loved her Grandparents to pieces but it was so boring staying at their house. They just watched TV all day, occasionally making jelly and then at night they'd drag her to an old peoples pub up the road. Jennifer grinned and went back into her room.



"Hey guys." Gerard said sleepily as he got onto the bus. It was early in the morning so they could get to their first venue as soon as possible. Gerard took Jennifer's suitcase and carried them both upstairs before coming back down to introduce her "Hey guys, this is mine and Mikey's little sister Jennifer. Jennifer, this is Frank and Ray."

Jennifer waved shyly at them. She'd heard Gerard talking about them or to them on the phone but she'd never met any of them. Since the only people she'd ever really spoken to were Mikey, Alicia, Gerard and her grandparents, she was really shy.

Suddenly someone was hugging her really tightly "HeyI'veHeardSoMuchAboutYouIt'sGreatToFinallyMeetYou!" Someone cried. That someone turned out out to be Frank.

Gerard laughed "Frank, you're scaring her, leave her alone."

Jennifer hugged him back and then went bright red. He let go "Hi! I'm Frank!"

"Hi! I'm Jennifer." She replied with a shy wave and a smile. Frank grinned and winked at her, causing Jennifer to go even redder and wonder what that meant.



The next day everyone was basically doing their own thing. Gerard and Mikey had gone off to find a Starbucks and Ray was looking for a birthday present for his girlfriend Christa. That left Frank and Jennifer alone on the bus "How come I've never met you before?" Frank asked "I've met nearly everyone else in your family."

"Because Gee doesn't like me going out all that much." Jennifer replied, flicking through a book she'd brought yesterday "And nobody ever really comes to visit."

"I've been over to your house before."

"Well I was probably at my Grandparents house." Jennifer groaned at the thought before adding "Or maybe I was at Mikey's house. I stay there every other weekend."

"Oh right. Why doesn't Gerard like you going out much?"

"Because of what happened to our parents." Jennifer said quietly.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Frank bit his lip "I shouldn't have asked."

"It's okay, I don't really remember much of what happened." Jennifer shrugged her shoulders. This wasn't entirely true. She thought about her parents quite a lot. But she wanted to talk to someone about it. When she'd tried to talk to Gerard about them, he was upset and didn't want to think about it. Her grandparents never mentioned her parents and Mikey gently told her that nobody liked to talk about it.

"Hey," Frank whispered "If you ever want to talk someone then just talk to me, okay?"

Jennifer looked at him. Had he just read her mind? She smiled at him "Thanks Frank."




About a week later, after a sound check for the band, Frank ran over to Jennifer "Do you wanna go for a walk?" He asked her.

"I don't know if that's such a good idea." Gerard said.

Frank rolled his eyes "Chill out. I'll take care of her. We'll be fine, won't we Jen?" Jennifer nodded "Alright, let's go then."

Frank took her hand and pulled her outside. Jennifer bit her lip and went bright red "So, where are we going?" She asked, trying to break the awkward silence.

"I have no idea. I just couldn't be bothered to hang around there all day. Besides, I wanted to tell you something. But not while Gerard was around."

They walked in silence until they made it to a large lake. Frank sat down on the grass beside and Jennifer sat next to him "So what did you want to tell me?"

"I wanted to tell you that I think you're beautiful." Frank admitted, going pink. Jennifer hadn't seen him embarrassed before "And you're the greatest girl I've ever met. I wanted to ask... Will you please be my girlfriend?"

Jennifer went strawberry red. She'd felt the same way about Frank since the moment they'd met. In fact she'd often daydreamed about him asking her out but now that it was actually happening, it was quite alarming. For a moment she sat there, too stunned to say anything before finally nodding dumbly.

Frank smiled, leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. Jennifer grinned then remembered something "Frank... Could we maybe... Date in secret? At least for a while? If Gerard finds out about this he'll kill us."

"Alright, a secret relationship." Frank grinned, taking her hand and squeezing it.




They went on secretly dating for two weeks. Nobody had a clue what was going on.

Gerard had an interview to go to, Mikey said he wanted to stretch his legs and Ray still hadn't found a birthday present for Christa so all three of them were gone. Frank went downstairs and found Jennifer sitting by herself "Hey Beautiful." He smiled, sitting down next to her and putting his arm round her "So it looks like we have the bus all to ourselves?"

"Looks like we do." Jennifer grinned. She wasn't shy around Frank anymore. He was the sweetest boy she'd ever met. Not that she'd met many.

Frank leaned over and kissed her gently. While they were kissing, neither of them noticed the tour bus door opening. They did however hear Gerard snap "What the fuck is going on?"

Jennifer leaped away from Frank and went bright red "Gee, I-"

"Stay away from my sister!" Gerard yelled at Frank.

"Gee, it wasn't his fault!"

"For fucks sake, I knew you shouldn't have come on tour with us."

That was it. Jennifer knew he was upset and trying to look after her but she was getting sick of it "Would you get off my back?" Jennifer cried "Yeah, me and Frank are dating but what's the big deal? I'm so sick of you telling me what to do! And for the record I'm still pissed off that you wouldn't let me start a band like I wanted to try and do yet what are you doing?"

"That's different."

"Why is it? Why should it be different?"

"Because I'm an adult Jennifer! You're still just a kid!" Gerard glared at her then stormed off the bus.

Jennifer automatically felt extremely guilty and burst into tears "Hey, it's okay..." Frank whispered, wrapping both his arms round her "Please don't cry. I'm sure everything will be okay."



A couple of hours later and both of Jennifer's brothers still hadn't returned though Ray had been back for ages now. Jennifer bit her lip "What if they don't come back?" She asked "Then what will we do?"

"They'll come back, don't worry." Frank promised, kissing the top of her head "And we'll talk to Gerard about it okay? Let him now how you're feeling except this time, no one will be shouting at anyone."

Jennifer opened her mouth to reply when the door to the tour bus opened. It was Gerard and Mikey "Me and Gerard have been talking." Mikey told Jennifer "And Gerard has something he'd like to say."

Gerard sighed and sat down "I'm sorry I've been so over protective. But after what happened to our parents... I didn't want anything bad to happen to you. So I tried to protect you from the real world. And I'm really sorry for that."

Jennifer sighed then stood up and hugged Gerard "The world is fucked up." Jennifer told him "And pretending that it isn't won't change anything. I was going to have to face the real world someday. And that day's today." Jennifer sat down next to him "So are you okay with me dating Frank?"

Gerard nodded "Of course I am. I trust Frank and I trust you. And, I'm also okay with you starting a band. I'm sure you'll meet some talented people who wanna play with you when you go to college. Because I won't be home schooling you anymore."

Jennifer grinned and hugged Gerard again.
Sign up to rate and review this story