Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > M-M-M-My Michelle [MICHELLE!] (Axl Rose)

Part 7

by axlroseiscool 3 reviews

Longer chapter for you guys! :D Steven introduces Michelle to his girlfriend Adriana in this chapter.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2012-12-28 - Updated: 2012-12-29 - 1185 words

3Exciting
-The Next Morning-
I woke up to someone gently shaking me, I groggily opened my eyes and saw Steven standing above me with a big smile on his face "What?" I asked as I yawned "Michelle, I have someone I want you to meet!" he said excitedly "Ughh who is it?" I groaned as I rolled over, bumping into a still sleeping Axl "My girlfriend!! Her name is Adriana and she's real pretty and cool and you're gonna love her! You can like, talk to her about girl stuff!" Steven said as he continued to shake me "I don't like girl stuff!" I whined "You're just saying that so you don't have to get out of bed," Steve said. Even though I wasn't facing him, I could tell he was pouting "Errrgghhh okay, here I come," I said as I rolled over and tried to pry Axl's arms from around my stomach "Axl let go,". No response. "Axl," I said again. Still no response. "Axl! I know you're awake!" I hissed "Okay, okay," he said, taking his arms away "Where are you going?" he asked, opening an eye "I'm just gonna meet Steven's girlfriend," I replied "Have fun," Axl said sarcastically as he rolled away from me and Steven, who I shot a questioning look. He just shrugged and reassuringly whispered "She's nice,". I followed him out into the tv room area and saw a girl sitting on the couch. She had dark hair, a sun tan, and she looked pretty petite. I suppose she was in her 20s or so. "Hiii!!" she happily sang when she saw me, jumping up from the couch and embracing me in a hug "I'm Adriana Smith, Steven's girlfriend. Although I'm sure he already told you that," she said when she broke away "Ah yeah. I'm Michelle Young...I'm not really anyone's girlfriend," I said "MICHELLE!" Axl yelled seconds later "Okay...I may be someone's girlfriend..." Adriana looked at me oddly "I SUPPOSE I'M AXL'S GIRLFRIEND THEN!" I yelled towards Axl's room "That's better!" Axl called. I rolled my eyes and looked back to Adriana "Well, it's great to meet you," I said "You too!" she said enthusiastically. I can see why she & Steven are together, they're both so bubbly. "Morning fuckers," Slash said as he walked by us, wearing nothing but his boxers "Morning Slash!" Steven exclaimed "Hey Slash," I said "Goooodmorning!" Adriana chimed in. I internally rolled my eyes at her, but hey, at least she wasn't a total bitch. "There anything to eat here?" Slash called from the kitchen "There's some leftover pizza," another voice said, this one belonging to Duff, who had just emerged from the bathroom "Haha I got the last piece!" Slash laughed as he pulled the cold slice of pizza out of the box and bit it. "Awww but I was hungry too!" Steven whined "We can split it," Slash said with his mouth full "Yaaay!" Steven giggled as he bounced (literally) into the kitchen. Me and Adriana walked into the kitchen too and began to root through the cupboards and fridge "There's nothing here," I said as I shook a box of that had about 4 pieces of cereal left in it. "I can go buy some food," Adriana announced "Really?" I asked, a bit surprised "Oh babe that'd be awesome!" Steven said as he kissed her "Stevie baby you gotta let go of me so I can even go to the store," Adriana giggled after she & Steven had been kissing for about 2 awkward-for-everyone-else-in-the-room minutes. "Okay, okay," he said as he let go of her "So I'll be back soon!" Adriana said as she walked towards the door "Bring me some vodka!" Duff shouted "Okay!" she called back as she shut the door behind her. "So what, is Adriana some type of rich girl or something that she can just go to the store like that?" I asked Steven "She's a stripper," he replied simply "Ah, I see," I said as I nodded my head. "There's my new girlfriend," Axl called loudly as he approached us, I rolled my eyes "Yep, here I am, your underage girlfriend," "Stop making it sound creepy," Axl said as he hugged me "Axl and Michelle sittin' in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g, first comes love then comes marriage!" sang Steven gleefully "Then comes baby in a carriage!" Slash continued, finishing the song.   Axl chuckled as he let go of me "So should we go on an official first date tonight?" he asked me, looking into my dark brown eyes with his intense blue ones...I could get lost in those eyes for hours...I shook my head, mentally slapping myself because I'd just been asked a question and all I did was stand there blankly staring "Oh, uh yeah of course. That'd be awesome!" I finally answered "Great! We'll go out to this nice place on Sunset...probably the only nice place on Sunset actually," Axl said happily, his eyes lighting up with joy. I had no idea that this meant so much to him. "Cool! When should we go?" I asked "Ehhh 7 or some shit. I don't know...when do you want to go?" "7 is fine by me," "Rad," Axl said as he leaned in and gave me a peck on the cheek "And that ladies and gentlemen, has been the courting process of the long haired rocker and the underage runaway. Tune in for the next episode: mating!" I heard Duff say in an announcer-like voice, everyone burst out laughing except for me, I just blushed furiously. "Okay babe I'm gonna go back to my room 'til the food get here," Axl said as he squeezed my ass "Axl!" I hissed at him, he just laughed as he walked back to our room. Slash chuckled as he sat on the rickety kitchen table "So you excited for your date with Axe?" he asked, "Yeah...but what am I gonna wear though?!" I asked, realizing I didn't have any other clothes except the ones I was wearing "I don't know...wear that," Slash said, gesturing to what I was wearing now "I can't! I'll look trashy!" I argued "Hey! Hey! I know! Adriana can take you shopping and do your hair and all that girly shit," Steven suggested "Really? You think she'd want to?" I asked "What to what?" Adriana chimed, walking in the door with the groceries "Take me shopping for my date with Axl," I said "Oh cool! I love shopping! And I can do your makeup and your hair and your nails and everything!" Adriana said excitedly, dumping the bags on the table and running to giddily take my hands "Okay then..." I said "Awesome!" she said "We'll have fun, trust me,". I nodded "I hope so..." I said uneasily...wondering what this bouncy, giggly, stripper girl had in store for me.   

Author Note: Does the way my story shows up bother you? Like, there's no paragraph spaces. That's just because of the document I'm writing it on, but if the lack of paragraphs and stuff bothers you guys I can certainly make them :)
Sign up to rate and review this story