Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Different~

"They got my friend." I told him "W-We were gonna become killjoys together. But I think BLI found out or something. I went to her house and they were gone and this weird crime tape was all over her door. So I put on my killjoy outfit, brought hers in my bag and then I ranaway through a tunnel into the middle of the desert."

"Wait, didn't you move into BLI like just a week ago?" Gerard asked.

"Yeah."

Gerard started laughing "You only lived there a week and you escaped! Oh My God BLI are gonna be so pissed!"

"Gerard, it's not that funny." Raven said.

"Are you kidding me? It's hilarious!" Gerard practically peeing himself with laughter.

"Dude, her friend was just captured by BLI!" Raven cried.

"I know, I know, I'm sorry." Gerard said but he couldn't stop laughing.

"For crying out loud." Raven groaned.

A girl came into the room with long chestnut brown hair and a blue streak in it "Jen told me that we had a newbie." She smiled "Hey, I'm Penina."

"Arancione." I replied "Nice to meet you."

"You too. I like your tights." Penina paused and looked around "Have you guys seen Mia anywhere?"

"No I thought she was asleep." Raven yawned "She's probably hiding somewhere, you know what she's like."

"Yeah." Penina said thoughtfully.

"BOO!" Someone jumped up from behind the counter. A little girl, about six years old, with jet black curly hair down to her chest "I scared you Mommy!"

"Oh yeah you totally scared me." Penina sighed, lifting her up "Daddy's been looking for you too."

"Daddy!" Mia shrieked, squirming to be let down. Penina put her down and she ran off.

"And that was my daughter Mia." Penina smiled.

"She's really cute." I said.

"I know." Penina picked up a can of power pup and sitting down "Gerard, what are you laughing about?"

"She'd only lived there a week!" Gerard leaned his head on the table, his shoulders shaking from laughter.

"Gerard, get over yourself!" Raven cried then shook her head at me "I am so sorry about him..."

"It's okay." I smiled "But I would really like it if... Well... Do you think we could get my friend back?"

"Of course. What's her name?"

"Ellie. I don't remember her last name. Or the name BLI gave her." I muttered "And her Dad was called Mouse. He said to leave him there but he was gonna tell BLI that we died. We can't leave him there for them to torture, right?"

"I guess not." Raven ran her fingers through her hair "Don't worry about it Arancione. We'll save your friends."
Sign up to rate and review this story