Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Just Slip Away

Oh baby let me in

by we_will_never_sleep 3 reviews

"I don't think there are nice serial killers."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-01-03 - Updated: 2013-01-03 - 505 words

2Original
The amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking and this vanity I'm breaking, lets me live my life like this
----
"Gerard...Gerard...Gerard get the fuck up."
That sounded like Mikey.
"What?" I asked into the pillow. I don't have the energy to roll over to see his face.
"I need you to drive me somewhere."
I groaned. i didn't want to get up and go anywhere around people.
"Please? I only need you to drive to my friends house. PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!" Mikey said shaking my side. I didn't answer him making him shake my arm even more
"PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE!"
I rolled over. "Fine."
Mikey stopped shaking me. "YAY! Oh and you have to stay there with me because you have a tendency of not answering your phone, So I wouldn't be able to get to come take me home."
There is always a catch with Mikey
"Ugh, fine. Give me like 20 minutes to get ready." I said rolling out of bed and onto the floor.
Ow
"Okay, I'll see you upstairs!" Mikey said before running up the satires.

~Time Lapse-In the Car~

"Where's Ray house again?" I asked my brother.
"Uhh...I think about 3 streets that way." Mikey points to the left. "I think."
I stare at him for a few seconds as he thinks again about where Ray's house is.
"WAIT! WAIT! Its a few houses down this street!" Mikey said bouncing in his seat a little.
I drive past a few houses before Mikey tells me to stop.
"Hey look! Someone is moving in next to Ray's house." Mikey points out. "Maybe we could get Ray to come say hello to them!"
"Mikey, they could be like, serial killers, do you really want to meet them?" I ask him as we get out of the car.
"They could be nice serial killers, though!" He said defensively.
"I don't think there are nice serial killers." I answered him as he knocked on Ray's door.

~In Ray's room~

"Ray, do you know who is moving in to the house next dooooooooor??" Mikey said leaning close to Ray from his spot on the floor.
Ray looked at him and shrugged "I don't want to, they could be serial killers!"
"Thats what I said." I lightly kicked mikey's back from where I was standing.
"Can we go please? PLEASE, RAY???" Mikey said rocking a bit.
Ray sighed, "Sure."
Mikey squalled and jumped up ready to go next door.
"You can come to, Gerard!" Mikey said tugging on my sweatshirt sleeve.
Its not like you have a choice.

Ray and Mikey walked up to the stoop of the house and I followed behind them.
"Are you ready?!" Mikey said happily again. Ray just nodded.
Mikey knocked on the door loudly.
A few seconds passed before we heard anyone inside move behind the door.
Click
Click
"Uh, Hello?"
---
Was this a good chapter? I hope to continue it because I have a few ideas for what to happen next.
Sign up to rate and review this story