Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ready Set Go

A secret place

by nicolagirl 0 reviews

Bill tries to convince Toni to go to the dance with him. Can his secret place change her mind?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-01-03 - Updated: 2013-01-04 - 895 words

0Unrated
Authors Note: Hi guys. So I have an announcement as well as another chapter; any Ruby Gloom fans out there? Well, I’m thinking of starting a Ruby Gloom fic. No plot reveals yet but I know what it’s about! 
*]
[*So yeah I noticed I type like I’m playing a piano! It awesome!

So yeah another chapter; OH WAIT!! You have to listen to Paradise by Coldplay while reading this chapter. It sort of suits it later in the chap. ;)

Toni locked her garage door, shivering a bit due to the slight breeze. She turned, with her keys in her quivering hand, to come face to face with Bill. She jumped in surprise. She placed her free hand over her heart and her hand that the keys were help on her hip.

“Bill, are you trying to give me a heart attack?” Toni scolded her raven haired friend.

“Sorry, but I really have to ask you something!” Bill smiled with an anxious looking smile.

“If it’s about your broken board; no it’s not fixed,” Toni made to walk past him, but was stopped when he put his arm out, blocking her path. Before she could protest, he began;

“Will go to the dance with me?” Bill asked in a quite timid voice. An awkward silence shortly followed.

“What? The one tomorrow night?” Toni’s eyebrows knitted together. She began to shake her head and proceeded to walk away.

“Why not?” Bill said in a loud voice, turning to face her.

“’Cause the dance is for old people,” Toni continued walking. Bill followed shortly, trailing a few feet behind her.

“No it’s not. The guy who said that must’ve been a real asshole,” Bill declared sounding suspicious.

“Tom told me you said it,” Toni smirked.

“WHEN DID YOU TALK TO TOM?” Bill was right next to her now. Last time Tom had seen Toni was in the bar.

“It’s called a cell phone,” she whipped out a small black berry, “he also asked me if I’m a lesbian.”

“And?”

“And what?”

Bill gulped a bit, “are you?”

Toni began to laugh, “No, I’m not.”

Bill then sighed before realising it wasn’t cool. Toni began to walk again. So Bill also followed. After awhile of walking and long depressing silence, he broke it, “I can change your mind, you know.”

“Why are you so obsessed with going to this dance with me?” Toni questioned sounding rather annoyed.

“’Cause I don’t know any other girls!”

“How are you going to change my mind?”

“Where are you going?”

“What?”

“Are you going somewhere important?”

“Ni. I –“ Toni was cut short as Bill took her by the elbow and walked her in a different direction.

***********************

“Bill, can you please take your hands away from my eyes?” Toni protested. It felt as if she had been walking with no sight for about 30 minutes without stopping.

“Not yet,” Bill sighed, “kneel down.”

“I can see where you think this is going,” Toni sighed.

“I’m not like that, now just kneel down.” Bill sighed at the dirty minded child.

Toni slowly bent down feeling about for the ground. When her finger tips brushed the foreign texture, her eye brows knitted together. Bill could feel this as he still covered her eyes with his hands.

“Tear a bit off,” he told her. When she did so, he continued, “Smell it.”

The smell was very fresh. It was obviously a natural material. But what exactly was it. It tickled her nose as she smelt it again.

“I give up, what the hell is going on?” Toni sighed as she threw the material away.

Bill pulled away his hands. The first thing she saw was a lot of green. When she took a few good seconds to look, it hit her; it was grass, Real grass.

“How did this get here?!” She exclaimed. She looked further out to see the green stretched out like a field. Above theme were domes made out of a sort of rock. Light shone through the gaps to give the grass what it needed, “I thought grass didn't exist anymore?!”

She was now smiling. She stood up, not even bothering to dust a few strands of grass from her jeans. Bill stood proudly with his hands in his pockets.

“I used to come here as a kid. All these years, I still haven’t found out why. Believe it or not but we are a few meters underground of Phoami. Awesome, right?” He explained.

“Is this supposed to change my mind?” Toni questioned with a smirk on her face.

“Well, I haven’t really shown his place to anyone, except you,” Bill admitted.

“What about Tom?”

“Not even Tom has seen it. But you promise me, this will be our secret?” Bill grasped her by the shoulders.

“OK, yes,” she answered, “and, yes, I’ll go to the dance tomorrow night.”

“With me?”

“Of course.”

Bill smiled for a short time before Toni tapped him on the shoulder.

“You’re it!” She shouted as she ran off away from him.

“BUT I’M SLOW AT RUNNING!” Bill shouted to her. But she kept on running. He sighed and began to chase her around the green paradise

So wooooooohooooo! that was kinda crappy but i hope you all liked it!
Sign up to rate and review this story