Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Done

by MCR_ROCK_RHCP 0 reviews

Another short something I wrote a while back. Just found it. Slightly depressing. Not really an MCR thing again, just thought you guys would get it. x

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-01-04 - Updated: 2013-01-04 - 269 words - Complete

0Unrated
So this is something I wrote a couple months back, to try and see my feelings from another perspective. As with going nowhere it's very personal and not really to do with MCR but I thought you guys would get it, and I guess I could say it was written by one of the guys, but I didn't. Oh well! So yeh here ya go! Criticisms welcomed :)

Rates and reviews much appreciated, in regards to writing style etc.

Love to you all

xoxo

MCR_ROCK_RHCP



I'm done.

It's too much. Waking up, living, smiling.

The worst thing is, it makes no sense. I don't have any reason to want to stop. I should be happy, shouldn't I?

She's been gone for almost a year, and I don't miss her too much, and I find myself blaming the feeling on her being gone, but its all bullshit. I know its not about her, but the real question is; If not that then what is it?

Life's great. I'm happy at school, I enjoy my classes. If I have all the elements for happiness then why am I not happy? What's wrong with me?

I need help, but I'm too strong for that. I'm the one who helps my mum through her depression, I can't give up on her now. I can't be the weak one. I have to help my brother through the bullying and the hospital visits. My dad can't do it alone.

So that's it isn't it? I have no option.


But to keep on going, until they no longer need me, however long that may be.
Sign up to rate and review this story