Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Diner That'll Die

The Truth

by xxMikeyxx 25 reviews

“I doubt your friends know so maybe I should break the news,” she said.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-01-05 - Updated: 2013-01-05 - 541 words

0Unrated
Mikey’s POV

I gently knocked on the door and waited patiently.
The door opened and Penina was in the doorway.
“Hi…how is she?” I asked.
Penina sighed.
“She hasn’t slept all night,” she said.
“Can I come in?” I asked.
“Sure, she’s in living room” she said letting me in.
I slowly walked into the room and saw her sitting on the floor with her back to me, surrounded by photos scattered on the floor.
I knelt next to her and saw her staring a photo of her, Mia and Hozzie.
“I’ve been with them my whole life,” she whispered.
I sighed and knelt in front of her.
“Amy, listen to me, no matter how far away the girls are, they’ll always be with you,” I said placing her hand over he heart.
“They’ll always be in here,” I whispered.
She then stared deep into my eyes.
She placed her hand on my cheek and softly kissed me.
I was shocked for a second, I then relaxed and kissed her back.
She slowly pulled away and smiled.
“Thank you,” she whispered.
“Your welcome, I’ll always be here for you, okay?” I said.
She nodded and hugged me.
I smiled and hugged her back.


Frank’s POV

I knocked on the door and Penina instantly appeared.
“Are you still mad at me?” I asked.
“I was never mad at you, I was just thinking of how upset Amy was and I wanted to be there for her,” she said.
“I understand…can I come in?” I asked.
“Sure, just be careful what you say,” she said letting me in.
I walked in and Amy looked up at me.
I slowly sat next to her.
“Look Amy, I’m so sorry about what happened, I didn’t know what they’d do, I got it wrong, I promise you that I’ll do everything I can to help you get them back,” I said.
Amy hesitated.
“It’s okay Frank, I guess it was sort of the right thing to do, I wasn’t really coping,” she said.
There was a knock on the door and Penina went to get it.
She came back in with a woman who looked very serious.
“Come to take my friends away as well,” Amy hissed.
The woman glared at her and sat down.
“I wanted to let you know that Hollie and Mia have been put in a care home, we are still making a decision weather or not the should be put up for fostering,” she said.
Amy froze.
“We found it unfit that they should be living with their sister and they should be living with their parents,” she said.
“Okay then,” I said.
“And we looked into it and found out that your parents aren’t their parents,” she said.
Amy looked like she was going to faint.
“We couldn’t find the identity of the father as he raped their mother twice,” she said.
We all looked at each other.
“Have you got anything to say?” she asked.
Amy froze.
“I doubt your friends know so maybe I should break the news,” she said.
“What news?” Mikey asked.
“Their mother is Amy,” she said.
Sign up to rate and review this story