Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Who do you think you are?

Broken Foot.

by OliviaSyren 3 reviews

Caution; Blood.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-01-08 - Updated: 2013-01-08 - 1099 words

3Exciting
I got home to find only Mikey, my mum and my stepdad in the house. Mikey says something about Gerard staying out late. But I’m already halfway up the stairs. I glance over to the guest room; the door is open and…and, “Gerard?” I say, watching him crawl through the window of the room. He looked up at me; shock is plastered on his face. He scrambles to the door and I run toward the room, sticking my foot between the door and the frame, he pushes his body against the door, crushing the bones in my foot. A sound escaped my lips, a sound of excruciating pain. The pressure on the door lightens, but not enough to get my foot out.

“Well, that was a stupid idea…” Gerard says with a little humour in his voice. Gerard’s face appears in the gap between the door and the frame, his hair in his eyes. I catch a hint of…of sadness in his eyes. “You’re bleeding.” A pale hand comes through the gap, nails painted jet black. His thumb glides over my lips, making it sting. I didn’t even realise I was biting my lips, trying to forget the pain in my foot. He takes his blood-tipped thumb back through the gap, something shiny between his thumb and forefinger. My lip-ring.

“Hey, give that back.” I say, mumbling on my painful lips. His face disappears from the gap for a moment; the pressure on my foot is still present. His face reappears and he opens the door fully, his hand grips my shirt and he pulls me inside, I trip on my own foot – Like the douche I am – and I fall into his chest, his arm around me keeping me upright. A groan escapes my lips, my foot has gone completely dead yet it’s still incredibly painful. I hear the door slam and Gerard sets me down on his bed. “What are you doing?” I ask. He kneels at my feet, gently pulling my Dr Marten boot off my injured foot. “Ow!” I scrunch up my face, making my lip bleed even more.

“Oh, shush. You’re such a baby.” He says, yanking the boot off, making my other leg reflex into kicking, my boot hits something. Hard. I open my eyes to see Gerard holding his lips, blood seeping through his fingers. “I’m fine.” He says, his voice muffled.

“S-Sorry…I just…you pulled…the boot.” I stammer something along those lines. He shakes his head.
“I said, I’m fine.” He pulls his hand away and looks at it. That’s a lot of blood. “Shit.” He says quietly. I mumble another sorry as he jumps up and strides out of the room and I’m stuck here, on his bed with a probably broken foot and a busted lip. I look around his room, I see a drawing pad on his desk and carelessly thrown against it is a notebook with the word ‘Songs’ scrawled on it. He writes music? Interesting. I hear the bathroom door open and close. I stand on my good foot and hop over to the door, I look up and find him heading toward the room with a wad of tissues, and another wad held against his own lips. “Uh-uh. I don’t think so.” He says, looking at me right in the eyes as he….he picks me up and sits me down on the bed again. And then locks the door.

“A-are you okay?” I ask. He just mumbles another ‘I’m fine’ and he looks at his reflection in the mirror on the wall, the bleeding on his lips had slowed down. His gaze drifts over to me and he steps over to me, kneeling again but this time his hands are on my face, cleaning up the blood from my face. I stare into his eyes, looking for something, anything. He’s not meeting my gaze but his face is literally two inches away from mine. His hand is at the nape of my neck and his other his dabbing my lip with dry tissues which just made them sting even more. But I stayed still and didn’t make a noise.

“Your breath had gone all raggedy, Iero.” He whispers, his breath warm and tickling my face.
“I..I-t is?” I continue staring into his liquid-goldy green eyes.

“You should really stop stammering too…It’s not good for you.” His eyes glanced up at mine for a second but he turned away and pointed to my lip-ring on his bedside table. “You can’t wear that for a while.” He rests his hand on my shoulder, still clutching the wad of tissues.

“Why?” I question, managing not to stammer, still not looking away from his eyes. They hide so much.

“Because you fucked up your lip.” He looks at me, right into my eyes and gasps oh-so-slightly. “Wh-why are you staring at me.” He asks his breath hitched. I would have answered with something a little more sensible, but I decided to backfire. I lean in closer to him, our noses and foreheads touching. His eyes widen a little and I see a flicker of emotion in them. His hands don’t move, one is still on my neck and the other is rested on my shoulder.

“Your breath has gone all raggedy, Way.” I whisper. His eyes flutter for a moment. The blood on his lips has completely gone. But I can still feel the blood on mine running down my chin. He takes a deep breath and his eyes close.

“I’m sorry.” He said quickly. He moved his body closer to mine; our chests now pressed together and wrapped his arms around my neck. What is he doing?

“F-For what?” I ask, not managing to withstand the stutter. I can feel his heart pumping in his chest through the thin materials of our shirts; the beat of his heart is quick and unsteady.

“For this.” He pulls me closer. We can’t get any closer…But Gerard proves me wrong. He doesn’t give me any time to respond. His lips are preventing that quite well. Wait, what?! He’s…Kissing me?! His hands are in my hair and my eyes fly open to find that mine are around his waist…and I’m kissing him back.




Aaaaaaaaaaaaand that's all we have time for! I hope you like it. I took a risk with this scene.....Sorry if it's bad :3 R&R's much appreciated
Sign up to rate and review this story