Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Good Luck and Good Night

Good Luck and Good Night

by lalatherapist16 1 review

Gerard is a Class A killer. Frank is a Class A outcast with a suicidal steak. When the two meet, which hits the fan? Shit or blood?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-01-10 - Updated: 2013-01-11 - 384 words

0Unrated
I walked away from the hotel with a slow, easy stroll. My pressure-powered poison dart gun was tucked away in my high black boot, not showing in bumps or out of the top. A smile pulled at my lips as I rounded the corner and headed into the residential side of the city.

An ambulance flew past the sidewalk, blowing my hair around. I looked back with a false face of ' What happened?' and shrugged, turning around again. Screams filled the air as I put on my headphones.

Death followed me like a cape. It was mething my brother and I had gotten used to. Now, I break bank on it.

But, against all my personal rules, I stopped and looked around. My body reacted on it's own as I saw the boy falling. In secondno time at all, I was under him.

Catching him. He was lighter than I braced myself for, so I just hardly stumbled back.

His hair clung to his face as the gust that followed his fall burst around us. The look in his deep hazel eyes went from shocked to pure hated in an instant. "You okay?" I asked.

"What the HELL did you DO?!" He snarled, struggling in my arms. I set him down on his feet. "I wanted to die!" He broke down into tears, his knees crumpling under him.

I blinked at him. Behind me, the cape of death seemed to catch on a nail, snagging and tearing it. "You what?" I gasped, feeling my world shift.

The dart gun in my boot had never felt more prominent. A sudden instinct overtook me.

I grabbed him by the shoulder of his shirt and pulled him to his feet. "You're coming with me." I said harshly. He didn't argue or struggle, just let me drag him.

This had to be my worst idea yet.








The shit I come up with when I'm sick! I have no idea about this or where it's going, but I just had the gut feeling that I had to write this. And I'm gonna try to keep it up, but I can go back to school tomorrow so I'm happy about that.

Anyway, I gotta eat and take my medicine so I can get better.

Hugs and Burgers,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story