Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 179 Ways To Annoy Someone

#53- Finish all your sentences with the words "in accordance with the prophecy".

by StormVandal 5 reviews

When Gerard walked into math class fifteen minutes late, his best friend, Frank, was telling the irritated-looking teacher that he hadn't finished his homework "in accordance with the prophecy."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-01-11 - Updated: 2013-01-12 - 628 words

3Original
When Gerard walked into math class fifteen minutes late, his best friend, Frank, was telling the irritated-looking teacher that he hadn't finished his homework "in accordance with the prophecy."

Gerard slid into his seat next to him as Frank was saying, "Sir, I'm serious, I would have done my homework, but I couldn't-"

"-Because of the prophecy," the teacher cut in. Frank nodded eagerly. "Yeah. I didn't do my homework in accordance with the prophecy."

The teacher shook his head in exasperation. "Whatever, Iero. But if it happens again, I'm giving you detention."

Gerard nudged him as the teacher walked away. "What prophecy?" he whispered.

"The prophecy," Frank replied unhelpfully, and opened his textbook.

*

At lunchtime, Frank stole Ray's fruit cup right out from under his nose. Ray stared at him in disbelief as he started to eat it.

"What the fuck, Frank?" Ray asked eventually.

"I had to," Frank said innocently. "In accordance with the prophecy."

"What prophecy?" Mikey asked, sounding almost curious.

"The prophecy," Frank replied. Ray socked his arm.

*

That continued for the rest of the day. Frank kept talking about the prophecy and everyone else just gave up asking what the hell he was going on about.

Gerard met him at his locker at the end of the day. "Gee," he said solemnly. "I think I should come over to your house tonight. In accordance with the prophecy."

Gerard laughed. "Sure, okay, whatever."

Frank beamed at him. "Sweet! We should also stop for ice cream, in-"

"-Accordance with the prophecy," Gerard finished for him. "Fine."

*

When they left the ice cream shop, Frank licking happily at his mint chocolate chip, Gerard tried one more time. "What prophecy?"

Frank gave him a mysterious smile and didn't say anything.

*

When they got to Gerard's house, Frank declared that he wanted to watch a zombie movie, in accordance with the prophecy. Gerard told him that he was starting to sound like a broken record. Frank just smiled at him expectantly. Gerard put on a zombie movie.

Frank was silent as he watched the film. He sat there with his knees up to his chest, a small smile on his face and his eyes glued to the screen. Gerard smiled at him fondly. Frank was really fucking adorable. Gerard was perfectly fine with watching whatever movies Frank wanted and buying him ice cream and letting him blabber on about a prophecy if it meant that he got to see Frank like this.

At the end of the movie, Frank turned to Gerard and beamed at him, but he looked slightly nervous. Gerard frowned. "Everything alright?"

"Gee," Frank said hesitantly. "I think... you should kiss me. In... in accordance with the prophecy."

Gerard blinked at him. "What?"

Frank ducked his head. "I mean...you don't have to. I just thought it might be a good idea... in accordance with the prophecy..."

Gerard stared at him for a long moment. He had no idea where the hell this was coming from but he was surprised to find that he really didn't care. He nodded, leaned in and pressed their lips together.

Frank made a happy sound and whined when Gerard pulled away. Gerard smiled at him and sat back.
"So..." Gerard said. "What was that?"


"I have a secret," Frank replied in hushed, giggly tones. "There is no prophecy."

"No shit," Gerard laughed."So where did that come from?"

"I've wanted to do that for a long time," Frank said with a slight blush in his cheeks. "You don't mind?"

Gerard shook his head again and grinned. "Not at all," he said, and leaned in again experimentally. "Can I do it again? Y'know. In accordance with the prophecy and shit."

"Go for it," Frank beamed, and Gerard kissed him again.
Sign up to rate and review this story