Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Shen Long Pirates

Chapter 5

by ArsaoTome 1 review

Harry gets his crew.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Harry,Hermione - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-01-13 - Updated: 2013-01-14 - 734 words

5Original
Chapter 5


Meanwhile the Hogwarts express had reached the school and everyone got off. McGonagall was looking for the other students. Ron got off, “where are Harry and the others?” She asked he shrugged his shoulders.

“Dunno they weren’t on the train.” He said, just then Snape started to open his mouth.

“Just like Potter,” he said. She glared at him.

“How? Let me guess, because James would skive off class or better yet, first day right?” She said, “Last time I checked it was you that skived off first day Severus. James was always here, he never missed a day of classes, even when he was sick. You? Well you were weak, maybe that’s why you’re constantly on Harry, because he’s not James. That’s why you don’t get the respect you think you deserve from him. At least in your deranged mind. I have a suggestion, why don’t you be the adult and quit all this childish nonsense?” With that she left and went to the castle. Snape had a lot of thinking to do.


Meanwhile at the Potter Dragon Manor, Harry, Hermione and the others had started talking about what to do next. “Okay,” he said. “I want you guys to be the rest of my crew.”

“Huh?” said Fred, George, Susan, Tonks and Remus.

“That would be a great idea,” said Hermione.

“How’s about it?” Harry said, “You guys want to join?” The others just looked at each other and Harry and Hermione.

“What about school?” Said Tonks.

“I have been through Hell and back dealing with this world.” Said Harry, “Where were they when I was beaten and sodomized? Then they started calling me a liar when ‘Snake Boy’ came back? I was seeking attention? Let’s see what happens when I’m not there to save their collective arses.”

“They’re going to call you a coward.” Said Remus.

“Let them! Let them call me a coward, but then they should look in a mirror.” Then he got up and went to Adrian. “Where’s my ship?” Adrian just smiled.


Later Hermione, Susan, Fred, George and Tonks were getting dressed in dragon styled pirate gear. (1) “You guys look great.” Said Harry, Arianna and Cordelia just smiled.

“Hermione, I want you to go with Harry and the other and protect him.”

“As always,” she said. They hugged and they all got on the skiff to leave.



Meanwhile Dumbledore had received news about a handful of students were missing. “Where are Harry, Ms. Granger and Ms. Bones?” He asked.

“They weren’t on the train.” Said McGonagall.

“Weren’t on the train?”

“No, as a matter of fact I think Harry is in danger or at least was.”

“We need to find out what is going on.” So after sorting and dinner they left the school to head for the Dursely’s.


(An hour to an hour and a half earlier)

Adrian had pulled up to the Dursely’s and left a note for Dumbledore. “Let’s roll; there is a lot of things we need to take care of.” He said and they took off.


(Now)

Dumbledore got to the door and saw the note Adrian left.

Headbastard,


You are so lucky I am not enrolled in to Hogwarts because half of the Slytherns would’ve been gone Harry third year and my foot would’ve been Snape’s ass he’d be pissing shoe freaking polish. So here’s what’s going on. I am taking Harry with me. You had your chance and failed.

Have a good life,

Adrian James and Arianna Angela Potter-Long



Dumbledore got mad and was about to destroy the note when a mystical dragon came out and bit his wand in two. “NO!” He said, just then the dragon started to talk.

Stop crying!” It said, “it was fake.” There was more to the letter.


P.S.

Just in case you want to know what happened to the Durselys. Well, Vernon’s getting a barbed wire baseball bat surgically removed from his ass and Dudley’s now a righty.

See ya!


The note turned in to ashes and blew away in the breeze. Dumbledore was now pissed. “We are going to find him and bring him back. This brat is going to learn not to mess with me!’

TBC


1. Basically picture them in 'One Piece' like outfits.
Sign up to rate and review this story