Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dr DD's Killjoy Academy

Fight Club

by FrankIsMySexGod 8 reviews

The first rule about fight club is you don't kiss in fight club.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-01-14 - Updated: 2013-01-15 - 1279 words

1Exciting
Penina's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning really happy. I get to be fighting next to Frank. He was shocked at what I could do. It was hard to tell, but he looked proud of me. Plus, I got to touch him, which was perfect. It sent tingles down my spine.

‘Penina, why are you making that face?’ Hozzie asked, throwing a pillow at me. I didn’t realise I was smiling.

‘No reason. Why are you up so early today?’ I asked.

‘Where the hell have you been? There’s a massive announcement this morning. Apparently if you don’t get there early or on time, you have to be in a detention with Dr DD for a week.’ She said. I wasn’t in any hurry though. I knew what the announcement was, and who it was for. However, knowing the sooner I got ready I could see Frank, and get this whole adventure started, I got ready in record time. Hozzie and I went downstairs, and walked into Frank’s classroom. There weren’t many people there, but Frank was. He smiled nervously at me before turning his attention back to his papers. Very soon though, the class filled up. Frank then shut the door and turned to us.

‘Okay Killjoys, something big has happened. BLi have started invading the desert. We’re going to have to fight back. Not all of you though.’ He sighed. ‘Only four people in this class are coming with us. Atomic Revolver, Demon Claw, Artistic Accident and ZigZag Lighting. You’re coming with. Everyone else has the day off. The Diner is closed though. Your meals will be served from this room.’ Frank said. My heart sank. Everyone who wasn’t called said goodbye to everyone else then left. Not me though. ‘Mythomania, why are you still here?’ Frank asked sounding guilty.

‘Why do you think I’m still here?’ I asked angrily. He sighed.

‘Okay, girls, go to Electric Baby’s room.’ He said. The girls left awkwardly. I stayed in there looking at Frank angrily.

‘Why the fuck am I not allowed to go? I thought you wanted me by your side.’ I boomed.

‘I know okay? I’m sorry. I thought I did want you to go, but it turns out I don’t.’ He said.

‘Why the fuck not?’ I asked, nearly in tears.

‘Because going into the desert is basically a death sentence. I don’t want you to die.’ He answered.

‘I don’t want you to control my life. Being here is like being a sitting duck. If I die, I want to die by my friend’s side, and by doing what I love most. Kicking ass. If you don’t let me go, I’ll kick yours.’ I said. He scoffed.

‘I’m the defence teacher. You can’t defeat me.’ He said. ‘I’m doing a nice thing. I’m doing it because I like you, and you didn’t have to go out there.’ He said.

‘I doubt it.’ I said. I was about to kick him in the bit that I would hate if I were a guy, but he caught my leg and flipped me around, which gave me leverage to elbow him in the face.

‘Fuck.’ He hissed. I was about to punch his chest, but he caught my fist, and ended up pinning me to the floor. It didn’t hurt, but I was crying anyway. ‘I didn’t mean to hurt you, but you did make my nose bleed.’ He said.

‘I don’t want you to go. I don’t want to not go. Please, just let me go.’ I said before hugging him. I heard him sigh, and I swear I felt a tear drip on my hair.

‘I can’t let you go, but Dr DD can. Go talk to him okay? But when we get there, make sure you don’t fucking do anything to put yourself in danger.’ He said.

‘Please. Danger’s my second name.’ I said. He giggled. We faced each other, and for some reason, the moment felt right. I planted a small, soft peck on his lip. He was shocked.

‘We can’t do that okay? Romance isn’t allowed.’ He said before leaving the room. I sighed. Why did I have to make an idiot of myself? I got up weakly, and travelled to Dr DD’s room. I had to make sure I get to fight. I knocked on his door.

‘Come in killjoy!’ He said happily. I’m sure sometimes it’s just for show, but that’s the least important thing right now. I stormed in and started screaming in his face.

‘Why the hell am I not allowed to join in? I’m sick of this. I should be allowed to go. That’s not fair.’ I argued.

‘You can’t go because your defence skills are about as useful as this piece of ripped up paper.’ He said.

‘I bet you anything Fun Ghoul would think differently. In fact, why don’t you take a look at him? I smashed his face in for being a dickhead. Yesterday, he promised me I could come with.’ I said.

‘So, you’re a liar too? I guess that’s why you’re called Mythomania.’ He said.

‘I’m not lying.’ I said. I sighed in anger. ‘Punch me, or hit me. Anything. I’ll prove it.’ I said.

‘Fine then.’ He said. He was about to punch me, but I grabbed his fist and twisted it around making him scream in agony. I let go.

‘Can I go now?’ I asked.

‘Fine. Anything you want. Just please don’t hurt me.’ He said.

‘I’m going to need a permission slip.’ I said. He handed it to me, and I ran out of the room, and I went straight to the art room. Everyone was there, and they stared at me in confusion, but happiness.

‘I’m coming too. Dr DD might not be so peppy now though.’ I said.

‘What did you do?’ Frank asked.

‘I may have twisted his arm around and made him beg for mercy, but that’s beside the point. I’m coming with you guys to kill some BLi ass, and brains, and community. I feel like Hitler right now.’ I said, gradually sounding more depressed.

‘But, you’re Jewish.’ Poppy said.

‘So are you, but we’re destroying something because we don’t believe in it.’ I said.

‘They started it. Don’t feel so bad honey. You get brand new clothes, and pyjamas. You’re the chosen people. You get the best.’ Missy said. I smiled.

‘We’re Harry Potter?’ Jen asked. We all giggled.

‘If we are, Korse is Voldemort.’ Raven said. We spent the rest of that time giggling and laughing. I felt Frank looking at me a couple of times. Once I caught his eye and we smiled at each other. I think I ruined everything with that kiss, but that kiss could last a lifetime. I’m happy for now. I just need to make sure he doesn’t hate me.

Hey guys. Long time no see, huh? Anyway... I finished watching The Walking Dead so far. I'm really upset. My favourite character is Daryl. He's badass. I feel like I should ship him with someone, but I'm torn between Andrea and Carol, which is even weirder. Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter! Rate and review please! That would mean a lot. Also, it's snowing here in England. Okay, goodnight. Sleepy time now! :D xx
Sign up to rate and review this story