Probably the only time in my life that I'll ever go mainstream.
Current mood: Well, it was just 'meh', but now that I've got myself bouncing, I guess I'm excited.
Okay, I'm kidding. I don't actually type like that. Anygay, I decided to create a diary thing on here. Why, you ask? Well...
Numero uno: I'm bored as fuck.
El numero dos: It's hard for me to keep an actual pen-and-paper diary, because I never write in it.
El numero tres: I'm so awkward that I can't even socialize with people on here, as much as I'd like to. So I figured that this would be a good way for y'all to get to know me.
(Did I really just say y'all? What the fuck?)
So, since I don't really know what to say, here's some facts about yours truly.
1. My name is Natalia Glinka. (Ugh. What a boring way to start this off.)
2. I live in Alaska. And I can see Russia from my house. (Palin jokes, anyone? No?)
3. In Soviet Russia, Russia sees YOU from house!
4.^ Confuscius said that did u kno
5. I'm sixteen years old as of four days ago.
6. I singlehanded-ly convinced my health teacher to talk about gay sex during the sex-ed portion of our class. Fuck yeah.
7. I'M JUST A SWEET TRANS-VES-TITE!
8. FROM TRAAAAAANSEXUAL TRAN-SYL-VAN-IA!
9. I love musicals, in case you hadn't noticed.
10. Actually, scratch that last one. I love any sort of theatre.
11. I'm obsessed with Doctor Who.
12. I write Hetalia fanfiction on livejournal. (Denmark/Norway is like, totally my OTP.)
13. Thirteen is my favorite number; I have no idea why.
14. I'm so neurotic that Woody Allen pales in comparison to me.
15. I love the movie The Royal Tennenbaums.
That's it for now, I guess. Sorry if I bored you to death!