Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Keep Running

Keep Running

by MCR-99 7 reviews

Syanide Skull keeps seeing the same killjoy in her dream,over and over. (yeah,i'm rubbish at summarys..)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2013-01-15 - Updated: 2013-01-15 - 617 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N:Right,so here's my new fic.I know,the summary is shit,but I got a lot on my mind.I had planned the first chapter in my head last night btw.
So,R&R and I hope you like!
xx Sadie xx



Chapter 1

I will find you,I promise

I heard that same line every night,by the same person.
The same Killjoy.
I opened my eyes,staring at the blank walls of Better Living industries S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W unit.
I've been here most of my life,and have been a killjoy since I was three years old.
My father had given me my name and my first ray gun at seven years old.

My real name is Sadie,but everybody calls me Syanide Skull.
I'm 19 years old,and I've been kept in this unit of Better Living for as long as I can remember.
Scientific reasons,they all tell me.

"Prisoner,up!"Korse,the head dickhead,I mean leader of Better Living,calls and throws the covers off my bed.
"I'm up,ok?"I shout,getting off the bed.
Korse then wraps a hand around my throat and spits at me.
"You do not use that tone with us,Killjoy.You're lucky you're still alive!"He hissed then let go of me.
"Where am I today then?"I say,putting on my uniform,which was plain white.
"Blood tests,for --"
"I know,scientific reasons"I say before heading out the cell door to the infirmary.

I lay on the infirmary bed,awaiting the pure doom I was about to indure.
You see,I'm scared of needles.
Very scared of them.
I don't know how long I've had this fear for,but it was for most of my life.
The nurse then comes towards me with the needle.
"You come near me with that,I'll fucking kill you!"I say,backing up on the bed.
"Killjoy,we have to do this,it'll be over before you know it!"She smiles in a kind way,but you know she is lying.
I know she's lying,because I know these sort of things.
I feel the sharp pain of the needle entering my skin,and feel a few drops of blood drop out.
I try to scream,but my breath is sucked away by the needle.
It's a needle that traps screams.
Then,the sharp pain dissapears and then I feel the stickiness of a plaster being placed on my wrist,where the inscission was made.
I let out a long breath and realise my breathing had returned.
"You can go now,you have a lot more testing to do today.."The nurse says,holding the door open for me as I walk through

After a long day,I flop down on my bed and take of my shoes.
Well,they're not shoes,they're slippers.
I look out the window and think of them.
The red haired male known as Party Poison,the guy with the space helmet known as Jet Star,Fun Ghoul,the one with the ghoul mask who has the baddest attitude,which I like because he's been my best friend for like ever,before the dracs had whipped all memory of the three killjoys.
Except him.

Kobra Kid,he's who I see in my dream.
He had really said that to me,before I was taken.
Kobra Kid,the one I love.

A/N:Like?I took a bit of the first chapter from A Splitting Of The Mind,which I have fully read and it was very sad,very.

So R&R and the next bit,I'll post either later or tommorrow...

xoxo Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story