Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > She Always Gets What She Wants

Chapter 19

by xFuRiEx 3 reviews

Thank you so much for the comments and ratings on the previous chapter!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-01-15 - Updated: 2013-01-15 - 3011 words

2Funny

Hundreds of droplets of coke splattered all over the kitchen, raining down on the table and the people standing around it. Aloud groan of disgust came from Brittany who was standing closest to the source of the eruption and caught most of it.

"That's disgusting!" she exclaimed, shaking her hands and staring down at her now coke sodden shirt.

"You couldn't wait until he swallowed?"Gerard asked, momentarily glancing up from the comic book he was reading to look, first at me and Brittany and then at Mikey who was still choking and spluttering after hearing the clearly upsetting news.

Everyone watched worriedly as he planted the half-empty glass of coke down on the table and grabbed his throat, making odd and very disturbing gagging noises. Brittany was now standing over by the sink, scrubbing furiously at her shirt.

"Mikes, you okay over there?" Gerard asked with a slight frown, clearly worried about his younger brother.

Mikey waved him away, still looking slightly purple as he gasped for air and finally straightened up, taking one last deep breath and then clearing his throat. He turned to stare at me with wide eyes.

"What!?!??!?!?" His gaze shifted from me to Brittany and back. "You're fucking my sister???"

"Ah, hm, no, I said I'm dating her now," I clarified somewhat guiltily.

"Same thing," Gerard quietly murmured from the other side of the table, the latter not even seeming surprised by this revelation.

Clearly he expected this outcome of events.

"What????" Mikey shouted once again in outrage. "You... and Brittany... together/? No fucking way!" he exclaimed loudly. "You /hate each other. Hell, I hate you two together in one room! You're bad enough separately, how will you be as acouple?" he asked horrified. "You'll be fighting all the time..."

"Not that they don't already do that,"Gerard pointed out, getting up from the table to make himself a cup of coffee.

"The only reason you two could possibly be together is hate sex," he said, pulling a very disgusted face.

There was a crashing sound from somewhere in the kitchen and everyone turned to see that Gerard had dropped his coffee mug.

"Sorry," he muttered, scrambling to pick the, somehow still whole, mug off the floor. "Don't worry, I didn't break anything and fortunately the cup was still empty," he told us, pointing at the object in his hand.

"You can't possibly be dating!" Mikey insisted once he was sure that his brother was okay.

He was staring at Brittany in disbelief."It's Frank! And like I said before Gerard interrupted us with his little brain spasm," he continued, glancing at his brother and then back at us. "Hate sex would be the only thing keeping you together."

"Mikey, please!" Gerard exclaimed in annoyance probably due to the fact that the skinny male with the glasses kept referring to Brittany and I having sex, which he was already all too aware of, and probably because the images that brought with it was very disturbing, to him at least.

"And that is definitely not something Iwant to witness or hear or even bear any knowledge of," Mikey carried on relentlessly."But if you two are actually together, I would know what you're doing and unfortunately there is no way to sanitize my brain. I'll be scarred for life, because picturing you two..."

"Mikey, that's enough!" Brittany and Gerard exclaimed in unison.

I was standing quietly to the side of the kitchen, fighting a losing battle of keeping my laughter in.

"I'm glad you think this is funny," Gerard scowled. "Mikey just planted some very disturbing images in my head. I mean Iknew the two of you were sleeping together, but it wasn't exactly something Ipictured or even wanted to picture until Mikey just polluted my mind."

"That's gross," Brittany stated, put off by her brothers picturing her with me like that.

Mikey's attention suddenly turned to Gerard when the latter's words finally registered in his mind.

"You knew about this?" He seemed confused at first and then reality dawned on him. "That's why you and Frank weren't talking to each other lately," he guessed even before the raven-haired male could explain. "Were you the one who beat him up?"

Gerard ducked his head guiltily, "I found out about a week ago when Frank accidentally blurted it out."

Mikey looked at me weirdly as if wondering why I would be so stupid and I totally caught that.

"And you actually beat up your own best friend?" Mikey asked in disbelief.

"Well, he kind of caught me off guard with the little piece of info and I snapped. Wouldn't you if you found out that your best friend was sleeping with your little sister?" he tried to defend himself.

"So it's totally cool if I hit Frank right now?" he checked, slowly advancing on me.

I carefully started to back away, staring at Mikey with wide eyes.

"Mikey, think about it. You don't really want to do this," I told him warily, because I did not come here to get my ass kicked and there was no way I was going to fight back. It was Mikey and I could never hit him.

"Hey," Gerard said, innocently putting his hands up. "This isn't my fight. I've had time to process the news of them being together so don't look at me. If Mikey wants to hit you then I'm going to let him."

"Gerard," I hissed, looking at him pleadingly.

"I love you, Frank," he said. "But you knew what you were getting yourself into when you decided to come clean."

"But I didn't," I exclaimed. "Mikey didn't have to know about the whole story. All he needed to know was that Brittany and I were together now."

"But now I do know the whole story, at least, I can fill in the blanks of what I haven't been told," Mikey interrupted our conversation still nearing me with every word.

"Mikey, it's me, Frank," I attempted to appease the sandy blonde male.

"She's my sister, Frank," he responded surprisingly calm.

I started laughing, "You almost had me. For a second there I thought you were being serious."

"And you still have the nerve to actually think that I'm kidding," Mikey shook his head in disbelief.

"Oh, would you two stop antagonizing each other," Brittany said firmly, making it clear that she wouldn't tolerate another word from either of us. "No one is going to hit anyone, Mikey."

"Yeah, man," Gerard piped in. "She threatened to kick my ass if I touched him."

I burst out laughing again, "Yeah, she was kind of pissed when you hit me."

"You were there?" Mikey said surprised."And you actually defended him?" he continued astounded. "I really missed alot, didn't I?" he realized in shock.

"I'm surprised that you haven't noticed them fighting less lately," Gerard noted, turning around to pull a bag of chips from the cupboard behind him.

"Not really," he admitted.

The room went strangely quiet for a moment until I disturbed the silence and spoke up carefully.

"So you're not going to beat me to death anymore?"

The three Ways looked at each other and then burst out laughing.

"Oh...oh," Mikey gasped for air for the second time that day, putting an arm around my shoulders and pulling me against him."I love you, Frank I really do. It was fun seeing you sweat, but did you honestly think that I would actually hit you? Don't be ridiculous."

"You were very convincing."

"Good, 'cause I'm serious, I really don't want any funny business if I'm within a five mile radius," Mikey said completely serious.

"That's ridiculous. We'd practically have to leave town!" Brittany exclaimed incredulously.

"Exactly," her brother grinned in satisfaction. "Hopefully it'll be too much trouble and I can rest assured that you two are keeping things PG."

The blonde teen snorted in indignation. My eyes met Gerard's and I could tell that he was really enjoying this. The two of us stood to the side watching as Mikey and Brittany argued. I wondered whether this was what it looked like when she and I usually fought, but then came to the conclusion that our arguments were a lot more heated than the current one Iwas witnessing. Ours was definitely worse.

"You had no problem when Tray came over,"Brittany told Mikey.

"He wasn't Frank."

"Exactly. You know Frank a lot better and you know you can trust him."

"Well, Frank's one of my friends. It's weird picturing him with you," Mikey responded.

"It's not something you should be picturing in the first place," his sister shot back. "You're just being unreasonably stubborn."

"What do you think Mom and Dad would say when they find out that you're dating an older guy?"

"What? Are you kidding me? Frank's not that much older than I am!"

"He's still older and older men have different expectations," Mikey insisted and at this I had to take offence. He was putting it in a way that made me seem like some kind of man-whore which Imost certainly was not.

"You're right, they do expect more. Everything isn't just physical."

"But that's exactly..." Mikey started, but was cut off when the teen said, "And you can't honestly tell me that you believe I'm still a virgin."

"Is it just me or is my sister's non-existent virginity constantly up for discussion lately?" Gerard murmured, looking over at me and I couldn't help a chuckle. "Don't look at me. I have nothing to do with this."

"I'm not sure if I buy that though," he said, narrowing his eyes at me. "But I guess it doesn't matter since nothing can change it anyway. So do you think we should pull them apart?"

"They're probably going to keep at it all night if we don't," I shrugged, walking forward and pulling Brittany towards the door. "Come on, let's go to your room."

She looked at me apprehensively and then turned her attention back to her brother.

"We're going to go have sex now, if you were wondering. Picture that."

With that she turned on her heel and stalked ahead.

"Good luck," Gerard whispered right before I left the room to follow my angry girlfriend.

Good going, Mikey. Now I have to deal with her. Have you ever seen your sister angry? It's not a pretty picture or an easy situation, just so you know.

I found Brittany waiting for me by her bedroom door and she motioned for me to go inside.

Great, she was going to kill me from behind and I didn't even do anything wrong.

I heard the door shut and turned around only to have Brittany jump on me and wrap her legs around my waist. I slightly stumbled at the unexpected action, but almost immediately regained my balance.

"Do you know what the best part is now that we're official and now that both my brothers know?" she asked as my hands found their way to her back to hold her in place. "I get to do this without worrying about being caught or having to lie to someone about my actions or whereabouts,"she said, leaning forward and kissing me hard, her arms tightening around my neck.

"I could definitely get used to this," I said smiling when she pulled back slightly.

"I bet you could," the girl giggled, bouncing in place.

I walked backwards and sat down on her bed, Brittany immediately pushing me down and straddling me before leaning down and attaching her lips to mine. I allowed her this pleasure for a few minutes before I took her face in my hands and parted our lips.

"Brittany, slow down, babe. I'm not having sex with you right now. Your brothers are practically in the next room. Ireally don't want one of them to castrate me."

Brittany sat up slightly, shaking with laughter at my statement.

"Okay, but you owe me," she finished with awink.

"You're just going to let it go?" I asked in honest surprise, because I was expecting some kind of explosion or at least a few profanities.

"I told you, I'm going to change," she said with a small smile, leaning back down and resting her elbows on either side of my head, our faces separated by mere inches. "I'm going to grow up now."

I chuckled quietly, "You are?"

"Yes! Everyone keeps telling me to, my dad, Gerard, /you/. Do you have any idea how annoying it is to hear the same thing over and over again?" she asked in annoyance.

"Well, good for you."

There was a knock on the door and then Mikey's head popped inside.

"We're going to start a movie if you guys are interested in joining us."

Brittany looked around and smiled sweetly at her brother, "Sure, we'll be right there."

"Ha, I knew you weren't having sex," he said in what sounded like pure relief before he disappeared again.

"I think Mikey is a lot cooler with us than he likes to admit," I gave my opinion.

"Hm, I guess we'll just have to play nice until he's completely adjusted to the idea and not give him any reason to hate you."

"Me?"

"I'm the little sister," Brittany grinned smugly. "Now let's go before they start the movie without us," she said, planting a firm kiss on my lips before getting off me and standing up.

Mikey and Gerard were still in the kitchen making popcorn and getting sodas for everyone when Brittany and I came from her room.

"I'm confused," Mikey said while once we entered the kitchen where he was rummaging around inside the fridge for something to drink. "Are the two of you like in love now?"

"Slow down, Mikey," the two of us said in unison.

"Yeah, it's not like we're planning awedding," Brittany added.

"We just started dating..." my sentence was cut off by a loud exclamation from somewhere else.

"What???"

Everyone turned to see Ray standing in the kitchen's doorway with an astonished expression on his face.

"When did this happen?"

"Yesterday," I answered his question truthfully, because that's when we officially started dating. I didn't need another speech about sleeping with Brittany. I've been there three times with Gerard, Mikey and my mom, the latter being the worst and most awkward.

"I reacted pretty much the same way when they told me," Mikey said, opening a can of soda and bringing it to his lips. "Feel free to try and talk some sense into them," he continued, walking in the direction of the living room. "I'm going to put on the movie."

We watched as Mikey left the room and then all the attention turned back to Ray.

"I don't think I even want to go there,"the male said truthfully with a small shake of his head, his curly hair swinging in every possible direction. "It's the last thing I expected, because let's face it, the two of you aren't exactly two peas in a pod, but whatever. Iguess congratulations are in order," he finished with a broad grin.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed loudly. "You are the first person to actually congratulate us," I told him, shooting a resentful look at my best friend standing on the other of the table.

"I'm going to see if Mikey's gotten the movie started yet," Gerard muttered awkwardly, grabbing the bowl of popcorn off the table and hurrying out of the kitchen.

"It's his sister," Ray defended the raven-haired male. "He'll come around eventually."

"I can definitely wait to see my parents'reactions," Brittany spoke up with a bit of a troubled expression. "Maybe we can just forget about telling them."

"They'll find out eventually. Gerard did,"I pointed out matter-of-factly. "I really don't want to relive that whole encounter."

"You're going to have to tell them," Ray agreed. "But not tonight. Let's go enjoy the movie. You can tell them tomorrow when I'm not here to witness the blood shedding."

"It won't be that bad," I argued.

"The movie is starting," Ray said evasively, turning away from us.

"Don't worry about it," Brittany said, giving my hand a reassuring squeeze. "I'll have my brothers join us when we tell my parents. At least then they can keep my dad from killing you."

"Oh, that's real comforting," I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes as we made our way to the living room where the others were already comfortable on couches around the room.

"It won't be that bad," she chuckled. "As long as they don't find out about the sleeping together part, everything will be fine."

I nodded in agreement, plopping down on the only empty couch, Brittany following suit. It wasn't even a surprise to see that Mikey had put Jaws on. The kid was addicted to that movie. The skinny male's eyes were glued to the screen. Gerard, on the other hand, seemed completely uninterested in the movie, because he kept shooting inconspicuous glances at his little brother while throwing popcorn at him. I caught Ray's eye and we both suppressed a laugh. Both of us knew that right now Mikey might be fixated on the movie, but that he would eventually lose his cool and retaliate and when that moment came, Gerard was as good as dead. The fun was far from over and Brittany, who was already fast asleep on my shoulder, was going to miss everything. I sat back with a broad grin on my face, eyes finally turning to the screen. Now all I had to do was wait for the fun to begin.

It was a much better ending than Iexpected. It was a huge relief that everyone was so accepting of my relationship with Brittany. No one exactly jumped through the room in happiness, but at least no one else decided to punch me and the worst was over. The most important people knew. Now the only ones left were her parents and that wasn't something that I was looking forward to.
Sign up to rate and review this story