Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Am The Fallen

Conflict

by WeAreTheFallen 0 reviews

Frank and Mikey's POV

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2013-01-16 - Updated: 2013-01-16 - 1510 words

1Exciting
Warm water cascading down pale skin, falling to the porcelain tub, and disappearing down the drain as my fingers run through my hair. There is no way that everyone is going to be able to get along. Just sitting there, listening to the silent sounds of Violet and Ronnie’s love making made me want to rip the vampire apart. I can’t imagine what I might do to him when we come face to face again. Gerard would probably tell me not to let this get to me but that’s almost impossible. I love Violet, and knowing that some other guy has been with her infuriates me.

Just as I step out of the shower there is a knock on the door. Wrapping a towel around myself I pad across the aging carpet to see just who was bothering me. Through the peep hole I can see Violet. Her black hair is pulled back in a tight bun, an oversized sweatshirt hanging loosely on her body.

Sighing, I pull the wooden door open, stepping out of the way so that she can come inside, “What do you want?”

“So rude,” Violet mumbles before placing the tips of her fingers to my chest and pushing me out of her way.

“Violet why are you here, shouldn’t you be snuggling with Ronnie?”

The dark haired angel flops onto my bed, “He’s sleeping.”

Sighing, I turn towards the bathroom, dropping my towel as I go. It’s not that I don’t want Violet here it’s just that I can’t stand to see her. She’s still got that ‘after sex’ glow and it makes me sick.

“You should tell Gerard to move everyone out. Go farther north, towards Canada. The further away from me you are the safer you’ll be,” Violet continues her back facing me.

“Is that just a nice way of saying you don’t want us here?” I question, pulling on my boxers.

“No, if I didn’t want you here I’d tell you to get the fuck out. Come on Frank don’t you know who you’re talking to?’

Rolling my eyes I sit down on the floor, eyes shifted towards the angel who has now let her hair out of the bun it was previously in. The dark locks flow down her back in loose curls. She looks gorgeous.

“Why thank you Frank,” Violet says sarcastically.

“Stay the fuck out of my mind devil.”

“Don’t think things you shouldn’t while I’m around blood sucker.”

“You don’t have to be here.”

“Neither do you.”

“You came to me.”

Violet is suddenly right in front of me, lips inches from my ear, “You called, I came.”

“Little bitch….”

As I go to lay my hand across her pale face, I feel a tight grip around my wrist. Looking up I see Ronnie. There is fire in his eyes, fangs out, a snarl emitting from his throat.

“Watch yourself filth,” Ronnie growls, releasing his grip on my wrist.

With that Ronnie helps Violet up off the ground, wrapping his arm around her waist. As the two go to exit the room the angel turns her head slightly, winking at me. In return I flip her off. I don’t want her shit. She started it, Violet starts everything.

Mikey’s POV

Every little sound makes me jump. My senses are on even higher alert tonight than usual. A twig snaps and I think the angels have found us, the wind blows and I think they’re coming in for the kill. Sure, sure, I shouldn’t be so paranoid; for my small part in this whole thing I’ll probably just get a slap on the wrist. The angels still scare me though. They’d wipe out my whole clan, leaving me to fend for myself.

I’d thought over Lucie’s suggestion; weighed the pros and cons, even almost agreed to it, but in the end I just can’t. If I was to leave with her, we’d be on our own, having to fend for ourselves. Neither of us knows how to do that. Besides, despite her moodiness, I’d miss being around Violet.

Suddenly there are hands running up and down my bare back, lips sucking gently on my neck. Lucie giggles as I let out a soft moan. Gently, she pulls as my ear before pulling away.

“Tease,” I mumble.

Lucie laughs from her spot behind me.

Twisting around I push Lucie backwards so he’s lying on the bed. Her dark hair is fanned out around her head, a few lilac strands peeking through. She looks up at me with an innocent look in her golden eyes.

“You’ll pay for that,” I growl before leaning forward and kissing my girlfriend.

Just as she locks her legs around me the door opens. Pulling away I turn, seeing my older brother standing in the room. Although I can tell the scene makes him kind of uncomfortable he doesn’t say anything.

“If you could get dressed and come speak with me in the hall,” he says before turning around and shutting the door behind him.

Sighing, I climb off the bed and pull on a pair of jeans. Lucie crawls to the end of the bed, pulling on my belt looks trying to get me to stay. Leaning down I kiss her forehead, then her nose and then place my lips over hers. Just as Lucie goes to bite my lip I pull away.

“I’ll be right back.”

Lucie nods before flopping back onto the comforter as I exit the room. Gerard motions to the spot next to him on the floor.

“So what’s going on,” I question wanting to get back to Lucie as soon as possible.

For a few seconds Gerard looks as if he’s trying to think through how to tell me what it is he has to say. “Well first off I don’t know how much longer we can keep Frank here. There was a conflict between him and Ronnie over Violet that got rather heated tonight. Also the angels are about two days away. We’re going to have to figure out if we care more about having the angel with us or living.”

I nod. As much as I’d hate to be away from Violet not knowing if she was going to be alright, I’d much rather live. If the angel goes with Ronnie and his clan at least maybe we can all get away.

“Can we talk to Ronnie?”

“He’s in with Violet now,” Gerard answers.

Nodding I stand up and head towards where Ronnie and Violet’s room is. Knocking on the door, I shift my weight awkwardly from foot to foot. Eventually the dark haired vampire pulls open the door. I’ve never actually had any real interactions with him before. Up close he’s a little intimidating.

“Don’t be worried, he’s a big teddy bear,” Violet says from the bed.

I glance at the floor ashamed of my own thoughts.

“Can I help you?”

“Um, can Gerard and I talk to you about some things?”

Ronnie’s face distorts a little, “If this is about Frank I’m not fucking talking to you guys. He needs to learn that there are consequences to his actions.”

“No, no, it isn’t about Frank. It’s actually about Violet,” I answer still staring at the floor.

“Will you be alright love,” Ronnie asks Violet.

After she nods Ronnie follows me down the hall to where Gerard is waiting.

We all sit in a triangle in a tense silence.

“What is this about,” Ronnie eventually questions.

“The angels are on their way. The only way we can all be safe is if we compromise. If we send Violet with you, you’re going to have to promise you’ll let one of us have some sort of communication with her,” Gerard communicates.

For a minute Ronnie sits there, the gears in his head obviously turning, “I can agree to that. When will we have to leave?”

“Probably sometime early tomorrow morning, my clan will head to the north into Canada. You are more than welcome to follow us or go your own way,” my older brother explains.

Ronnie just nods as if he’s still trying to process all of this. Eventually he just gets up and walks away.

“I think he really likes her,” I say.

“I know,” Gerard answers before getting up. “Go spend our last night not on the run with your girl.”

Nodding I turn around and head back into my room. Lucie is there waiting for me. Just as I shut the door she leaps at me, lips locking on mine.

Author's Note: I'm sorry it's been a while since I've updated. I've been busy and had a little bit of writers block. Anyway hope you enjoy. Remember to R&R. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story