Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Keep Running

Keep Running-Chapter 6

by MCR-99 2 reviews

Chapter 6

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2013-01-17 - Updated: 2013-01-17 - 387 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N:Right,final update guys for tonight anyway.R&R.This chapter will be quite sad btw so please have tissues nearby lol

Keep Running-Chapter 6

3 years later.

"Mommy?"Taylor asked,standing by the bed and shaking.
"Yes,sweetie?"I respond,sitting up under the covers.
"I can't sleep.."She whispered.
"Come here,little one"I say,lifting her onto the bed.
I saw the tear trails on her cheeks.
"Why were you crying sweetie?"I say,rocking her carefully against my chest.
"I had a nightmare.."She cried.
Mikey then woke up.
"What's up,hun?"He asked,sitting up.
"She had a nightmare.Tay,what was it about?"I ask.
She buried her tear-filled face into my chest.
"I got t-taken away and I never saw you or uncle Party again.."She cried.
I held her close against my chest.
"Sweetie,nothing is gonna happen to you ok?It was just a dream"Mikey said,cuddling her too.
"I'll take her back to bed.."I say,lifting her up and taking her back to her room.
When I put her in her crib,I turned on the mobile that played her lullaby 'The Only Hope For Me Is You'.
I then walked back to bed as Taylor slept softly.

"Mikey,what are we gonna do?"I say when I get back in bed and snuggle up with Mikey.
"I don't know,Sadie.I really don't."He responded.
"What if Kota's right?Taylor could be taken any day now."I say as I bury my face into his chest.
"She won't get taken,I promise.She's ours.Forever."He said before kissing the top of my head.
I played with the wedding ring on my finger from when me and Mikey had gotten married,before Taylor had been born.
I looked up at him,his face glowed in the dim light from the hall light.
"I love you,Mikey Way."I whispered.
"I love you too,Sadie Way."He smiled back before he kissed me again.
We then settled off to sleep.

[*A/N:There you go guys.I'd have made it longer,but I gotta go to bed soon,so I moved what I was going to include in this chapter into the next one.So,that's it for now!R&R guys..

xxx Sadie xxx
Sign up to rate and review this story