Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Keep Running

Keep Running-Chapter 9

by MCR-99 1 review

OMG,final chapter!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2013-01-19 - Updated: 2013-01-19 - 1096 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N:I was gonna update last night,but the power had cut off.And the internet.But it's back on now!This'll be the final chapter,and I've thought of a new fic too.Holding auditions in a minute.
xxx Sadie


Keep Running-Chapter 9

"Ready?"Mikey asked from the doorway.
I slipped on my skeleton mask and grabbed my gun."Ready."I responded,and we both went to the lounge.
Everyone was also preparing for the rescue mission.

"Okay,so remember the plan.Me,Syanide and Kato will go look for the other killjoys and Taylor.Poison,Ghoul and Jet,keep watch in the lobby.And Destroyah,Danger and Radio will guard the main entrance.Don't let them take you alive."Atomic read out the plan again,and everyone nodded in agreement.
"Wait,what about me?"Mikey asked,and Atomic read over the plan again.
"Oh,yeah.You're in the lobby too."Atomic said,and Mikey nodded.
"Okay then,let's go!"Atomic said and we left the diner.

Me,Jet,Ghoul,Poison and Mikey were in the Trans-Am.
Atomic,Danger,Destroyah and Radio were following in the other Trans-Am.
And Lightning,Toxy,Hearts and the others were on the Ducanti Monsters.

We arrived at Blind in plenty of time.
We parked around back.
"Okay,remember the plan.Syanide and Mikey go in first,followed by Poison,Lightning,Toxy and Ghoul.Then everyone else follows."Atomic whispered.
"Okay!"We all whispered back and we all followed the plan.

I shot down the three guards by the back door and the two that ran in after,with the help of Mikey.
"It's safe!"I shout back,and everybody else enters.
"Okay,let's split.Syanide,take the keys to the Trans-Am.Once you get Taylor and the other hostages,you get out.No waiting for Mikey or any of us.Get in,Get out.Kapeesh?"Poison orders.
"Got it.Let's go!"I say and put my mask over my eyes and me,Atomic and Kota go down to the cellar.
"Right,guys.Let's blow the roof off this bitch!"Poison yells,and I see them run off in the other direction.

"Where are we going,Kota?"I ask.
Lucky Kota had his hearing aid in,and turned on.
"She's in...Cell 301!"He responds.
"Great,nearly there then."I smile as we transverse down the corridor.
"Stop.Dracs at three o'clock!"He yells,and I shoot them down.
"The Killjoys!"A girl yells.
We turn to see two girls and a boy,huddled in a cell.
The other survivors.
"We're here to save you."Atomic smiles at them.
"We know.."The boy replies back with a sarcastic tone.
"Adrenalin!"The girl says,shocked,and hits him with her arm.
"Hey,I'm Emily.But you can call me Gunn.That there is Jen and Spencer.Or you can call them Revolver and Adrenalin."Gunn smiled.
"Hey,nice to meet you.I'm Sadie,but in battle call me Syanide.This is Shayla and Kota,but in battle call them Android and Reaper."I introduced us to the newbies.
"Syanide,we gotta find Taylor!"Android whines,dragging me.
"Right,lets go."I focus on the mission.

We get to cell 301 and Kota punches in the passcode.
The door opens and Taylor runs up to me.
"Mommy!"She screamed as she hugged my legs.
"Baby,I missed you!"I say and swoop her up and hug her tightly.
"Syanide,we gotta get outta here before Kayro,Korse's son,comes back and kills us!"Revolver says,dragging Adrenalin with her to the stairs.
"Right,ok."I say and we all head back to the Trans-Am.

"Where are they?!"I pace the floor of the diner,waiting on the other's returning.
"They'll be here soon,I'm sure."Kato replies.
"So,there's other killjoys?Cool!"Revolver muses.
"Yeah.The head guys is Poison,then there's Kobra,Jet and Ghoul.After that is Destroyah,Danger,Lightning and Syanide,there the girlfriends."Kato says.
"Umm...hello?"I say.
"Oh,Syanide is actually not Kobra's girlfriend,she's his wife."Kato corrects himself,and I smile at the correction.
"Me and Android are also killjoys."Kato smiles.
"I knew there were other suvivors!"Gunn muses.
"Ghoul's a killjoy?"Adrenalin says,confused.
"How do you know Ghoul?"I get suspicious.
"Emily,I mean,Gunn.Gunn is his long lost daughter!"Revolver says.
"Ghoul had a daughter?"Kato asks,confused.
"Yeah,before the radiation.I'd say...5 years ago?"Adrenalin says,counting on his fingers toget the the total.
"No,7 years ago!"Gunn hits him with a pillow from the couch.
I then hear the screech of tires and look out the window.
They're home.

"Guys!You made it!"I muse as I hug them all tightly.
"Taylor!"Radio smiles brightly and hugs Taylor.
"You found her?"Kobra smiles and wraps an arm around my waist.
"Yeah,with the help of Kato!"I smile back and kiss him.
"Dad?"Gunn runs up to Ghoul and hugs her.
"Emily!"Danger smiles and hugs her long lost daughter.
"Mom!"She smiles.
"Wait,I'm confused.Why did she call you mom and me dad?"Ghoul looks worried and super confused.
"You don't remember our kid?"Danger looks at him with a look that says 'Don't you remember?'
"We had a kid?"Ghoul is even more confused.
The TV then flicks to life and a broadcast is shown.

People of Battery City,California.
We have been saved from the horrid radiation and from the terrifying leadership of Korse and his son,Kayro.
Earlier today,10 killjoys arrived on the scene and shot down every last Draculoid.
Three members of this group,Syanide Skull,Android Girl and Grim Reaper,rescued four people from the hands of Better Living Industries.
Those survivours were Dolly Gunn,Atomic Revolver and Atomic Adrenalin.
There was no name for the younger child who was rescued.
After the 7 killjoys left,the other killjoys above the basement killed the lobby Dracs and the Dracs outside.
Party Poison,leader of the group,found the Radiation tank in Kayro's lab and,with the help of his brother Kobra Kid,destroyed the tank,which stopped the radiation from flowing into our beloved town of Battery City.
Moments later,Fun Ghoul and Jet Star had shot down Kayro and disposed of his body in a pool of acid.
Thank you Killjoys,you are our heroes.


We did it.
We saved the world.


A/N:That marks the end of Keep Running.Hope you liked the story.Rate & Review and now I'll post the auditions for my new fic.

xoxo Sadie :)
Sign up to rate and review this story