Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Our dysfunctional relationship

by cherrybombness131 1 review

How much can the person you love treat you horriable untill you snap.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Fred - Published: 2013-01-21 - Updated: 2013-01-22 - 611 words

-1Boring
Chapter 1: Don't understand us




"I don't love you, I never love you from the start. Just go Charlotte!!!!!1!!!! I can't stand to stare at your revolting face." Charlotte eye burn with malevolence, my words cut like knifes but she remain. She always remain never falling for my trick and game when I tried to push her away. She stay loyal no matter what, even if I fail to do that same to her. She doesn't know this whole drunken out blurs is base on her. I over hear my parent and the rest of my family saying horrible thing about 'Hugo mystery girl.'



My gut wish I had the strength to go over and tell them to stop. Just because she work at a bar at such a young age, always had a dozen curse words in her mouth, and a rude bitter out look on everyone in life. Doesn't give them the right to judge her. The world never gave Charlotte a change, they see a small girl with a rebelling rip cloth and judge. I see a girl I don't defend or cherish as much as she does to me. She may not be the best and her cruel humor hit people on a sour tone,but she know when I need her.



"Who ever said I love you Hugo. For your information I don't fucken love anyone. Your just another person in my life. Don't think your so dam special. I never gave you the right to think you are. " We always speech to each other in such a spiteful way. I don't understand are relationship but I know she doesn't mean a word she just spoke. "Really you don't fucken love me, really?" I begin to get closer and closer to her body and touch her lightly. Her body softness at my touch and I know what to say to make her doubt her words more than she does now. I hold her hip and left up her leg and push her against the wall. Slowly kiss her neck and whisper in her ear "If you really didn't love me you would be gone by now."



She moan in a replay and I know where this is going. I get near her lips and stare directly into her eyes and she kisses me with such passion. My soul and lip melt into her lip. I kiss her with such a need I know if I don't have her this very second. I will lose it.





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I wake up in such a haze. Head throbbing out of my existent. How much did I drink last night? All I remember getting so upset over my family. Then calling my best mate,Fred, who was high as usually to bring me up some bottles all pay him back. We meet up at the tree house and got hammered inside. Ah if are parent knew there sixteen year old children where out drinking and smoking under there supervision. They would never let me see the light of day. Fred and mine parent would be in utter shock. Where known as the quit one never to step a foot out of line.

We all have are dark side and partying is mine and Fred. I would never want my parent to know the truth about my action. The trouble maker that are known in are family are Albus and Roxana. Never Fred or Dominique or me. But the truth is where the real bad ones.

I look around and relise who house I'm at. I smile and know what went down. I gaze around the room and don't see her
Sign up to rate and review this story