Categories > Comics > Spider-Man > Team Amazing saves the world

Chapter 2

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Team Amazing comes back to answer Team Despair.

Category: Spider-Man - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Peter Parker - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-01-21 - Updated: 2013-01-22 - 669 words

1Original
Team Amazing had landed at JFK airport got in a car and headed for the United Nations. They had an SHIELD escort on the way. Captain America, Ms. Marvel, Hawkeye and Iron Fist were acting as bodyguards. “You know you guys don’t have to this.” Said Peter to Captain America.

“We know,” he said. “But you represent New Sogaria and there are Doom supporters out there wanting your heads.” Peter sighed as they pull up to the United Nations and went to the assembly room. Peter was gulping; Chun Li was rubbing his shoulder.

“You can do this.” She said.

“I’m glad you think so,” he said. He went to get changed in to his gear, it was now a red and blue hoodie, cargo pants, black boots and red gloves and nose and mouth mask. His eyes weren’t seen, everyone applauded for them. “Thank you,” he said. “Well as you can see, I went through some changes.” The assembly laughed, “okay on to serious matters. As I’m sure you have heard, Green Goblin has challenged me to a ‘winner takes all’ battle.” This was being shown world-wide, everyone was watching the press conference especially J. Jonah Jameson.

(Daily Bugle- daytime)

‘I wonder what this menace is going to say now.’ He thought.

Well, here is my answer. ” He said everyone was on baited breath. “I will not face him.

“HAH! I KNEW THAT WALL CRAWLING MENACE WAS A COWARD!” Jameson cheered but, before he stopped the presses and put on the headlines that Spider Man was a coward, he continued.

I have nothing to prove to him but, if he wants a fight, Team Amazing will give him a fight he's never seen. Amazing-Despair 2 in the middle of Times Square ‘winner takes all’, the anniversary of our win.” He said everyone was in shock. “Also, to J. Jonah Jameson and the Daily Bugle; because of your mud-slinging and vilifying me in your paper, we have decided to take our pictures and interviews to the New York Post and the Times.” That hit Jameson like a ton of bricks. Then the conference was over and Jameson was a statue.

“Well looks like that menace got the last laugh huh Jonah?” Said Robbie Robertson his asst. Editor in Chief.

(United Nations – after the conference)

Peter changed clothes and they got ready to leave for Avengers tower. “Well, all we have to do now is wait for their answer.” Said Laura.

“Yeah, I can’t wait to see the Bugle tomorrow.” Said Peter.

“Yeah especially since you made that deal with the ‘New York Times’ and ‘Post’.” Said Chun Li.

“Yeah,” he said and went over to a phone. He called MJ and let her know that they were alright. After he talked to her he sat down and started to relax. “Hey, how’s about we go out to dinner?” Chun Li and Laura looked at him.

“The three of us?” Said Chun Li.

“Why not?”

“I’m game, what about you Chun?” Said Laura.

“Okay, sure.” So they went out to eat.


(With Team Despair 2)

I have nothing to prove to him but, if he wants a fight, Team Amazing will give him a fight he's never seen. Amazing-Despair 2 in the middle of Times Square ‘winner takes all’, the anniversary of our win.” Goblin was watching the report and he threw a pumpkin bomb at the TV and it blew up.

“Arrogant Son of a Bitch!” He said.

“Whoa, calm down Harry,” said Juri. “We got together for one reason; to destroy Team Amazing and get revenge for your father. Kimura’s been resurrected to get payback from that claw bitch and I’m here to ruin Chun Li’s life. So let’s accept their invitation.” Kimura nodded, she couldn’t speak because her vocal cords didn’t heal.

“Very well, this time ‘Team Amazing’ dies!” He roared.


TBC

Once again, I’d like to thank RebukeX7 for allowing me to write this story.
Sign up to rate and review this story