Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Save Me

by Radioactive-Lollipop 0 reviews

Gerard, top of the class, well liked student meets a strange boy and everything slowly goes down hill

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [?] - Published: 2013-01-21 - Updated: 2013-01-22 - 414 words

0Unrated
I am ashamed. Day in and day out, I become more and more disgusted by Gerard Arthur Way. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I was supposed to be happy. Love myself, marry a beautiful woman. Oh how wrong we were.

I was in my second year of highschool, I had friends, a girlfriend, good grades, a steady job, and a loving family. Next thing I know, it all went down the drain. The first day of the new semester, HE walked into my life, and it has never been the same.

It was normal day, unlike any other, and I was walking from my English class to physical education. On my way there this kid comes up to me, gives me a once over and says; "The name's Frank, I'm new here. You seem like a cool cat to be around."

I was confused. Here I am with brown hair, slight chub, plus skinny jeans, and this... This midget comes and starts talking to me like I'm an old pal.

"What class do you have? Not that it matters, you're bunking with me alright?"

"Whoa whoa whoa, Fred-"

"Frank"

"I may seem like the kid to ditch class, but in reality, I'm not. I really do care about my grades" I said putting my hands up defense.

"Not right now you don't," the kid said grabbing my arm. "C'mon. We're going to my place."

I'll spare you the details of our walk, but it mostly consists of me trying to tell what's-his-face I had school still. We arrived at this small, beat up, old house, the grass was dead, there were stains and damage on the walls, and the window was broken and barred shut with planks. I suddenly did not feel safe, I wanted nothing more than to run.

"Home sweet home," Fillmore said leading me inside. "What do you think?"

"It's uhm..." I muttered looking around. The outside looked more attractive than the inside. There were cigarette butts and boxes everywhere, broken bottles, needles, white powder, and any other kind of drug you may think of. Picture frames with x's drawn on the faces of the patents. Poor Franz, he must be so alone.

"Let's cut to the chase," he said approaching me. The short kid threw his arms around me, and kissed me. Shoving his tongue in along with some sort of pill. Everything slowly started to fade, that I didn't realize I was being dragged to his bedroom.
Sign up to rate and review this story