Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Insert witty title here

Zombie movie soundtrack of doom

by Chaos_the_Zombie

The title has nothing to do with the story, it just sounded good in my head . . . Don't hurt me

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-01-21 - Updated: 2013-01-22 - 1747 words

?Blocked
Frank P.O.V
After Gerard found me in the bathroom, he called the police. I refused any statements I had to make if he had to leave my side. Eventually, they allowed Gerard to sit with me while I recounted the worst experience of my life. I cried a little, but I powered through most of the interrogations, and they assured me they’d catch the freak who took that pleasure from me. Gerard didn’t leave my side all day; he was constantly holding my hand which made the others curious, but they brushed it off as post- traumatic stress.
Thanks to my little run-in, we were late to our concert; but it was a good one all the same. I didn’t run around the stage like I usually would have, which I’m sure disappointed the fans a little. After the show was the same as always though; pages, albums and body parts were signed, photos were taken and screaming girls tried to us home with them; Gerard giggled when he saw I was struggling with one particular girl. She had jumped over the table, put her hand in my jeans and was totally rubbing me.
Immediately, I burst into tears. Gerard ran over and grabbed her arm. She squirmed a little then smirked at him.
“Mikey! Ray! CALL SECURITY!” he demanded; the girl was led away and I hear she was fined for molestation. I curled into a ball behind the table, and the other fans were lead away by security. Gerard immediately carried me to the van and laid me down softly in the back.
“I’m so sorry Frankie; I should’ve realized you were scared; that you were hurt.” He kissed me softly on the forehead and draped a blanket over me.
“The others are helping set the instruments away, they won’t be long then we can go ok? I Promise.” By now, my make-up was smudged, my hair sweaty and wet and my clothes stank of B.O, but Gerard didn’t seem to mind; he hugged me close and kissed me passionately.
“Frankie? I know you don’t want to think about it but. . . Why’d you let the rapist in the bathroom? I mean like, if you didn’t know him and all. . .” he trailed off. I winced and cuddled him closer.
“Because I thought he was you.” I stated flatly. “Can we not talk about it please?” Gerard nodded. About half an hour later the others arrived from cleaning up. Gerard whispered something to Ray and we set off for a new hotel to stay at.

Gerard P.O.V
The same sleeping arrangements were made and next thing I knew, Frank was lying on the bed in front of me weeping. He seemed to be crying a lot lately and it killed me inside. I asked him what was wrong and he replied sheepishly.
“I had those thoughts again. I was thinking about you, naked; the same way I did last night. It . . . you made me hard and I . . . ‘Fixed’ myself; and now, now you’ll hate me! You won’t want me anymore.” He pulled his hood over his eyes and cried some more.
“Frank, of course I still love you!” there was a moment of silence while I thought. “So you mean, last night while that guy was doing you . . . you were thinking of me? Oh, Frankie; do you know how hot that is? Oh god. . .” I felt myself get hard just SAYING it. He blinked.
“So, you’re NOT disgusted with me?” he sniffed, lifting his hood slightly, and I shook my head.
“Do you think you’d be ok if I tried something . . . sexual?” he looked slightly confused, but he nodded anyway. I knelt up on the bed and undid my fly. Frank’s eyes sparkled and he moved over and undid my belt. He hesitated slightly and I told him to stop. “Just watch, Frankie. It’s ok.” I kissed him softly; He nodded and sat up against the head board.
“I know something you don’t.” Frank stared at me, confused. “And that is, I’m not wearing any underwear.”
I pulled my skinnies down a bit and Frank blushed when he saw the massive erection I was sporting. I watched him closely to make sure I wasn’t going to traumatize my small lover. Quickly I grabbed my aching limb and pumped slowly. He gasped and turned a brighter shade of red. The small guitarist watched me closely, studying my every movement and feature. I grabbed the tip and swirled the pre-cum over my thumb. My hips jerked forward and I opened my eyes; although I never remember closing them. The sight in front of me was a massive turn-on. Frankie was lying there; his legs spread apart and his right-hand down his jeans. He was watching me through half opened eyes, moaning my name like there was no tomorrow.
I came . . . hard.
Collapsing onto the bed, I noticed something. Frankie wasn’t spent. He continued pumping, gasping and moaning all the way. Maybe it was last night, maybe he couldn’t finish.
“Frankie. . .”
“Gee, touch me; please. I promise I’m fine, please. Touch me. . .” I crawled over to him and pulled down his jeans. Smirking, I took his hand out of his underwear.
“Can I . . . can I kiss you?” he asked slowly, blushing hard. He looked like he was 7 again. I Leant down and pressed my lips softly against his. He moaned slightly and put his arm around my waist, pulling me closer.

Frank P.O.V
It was amazing. Gerard was here with me, half naked and kissing me like it was the only thing keeping him alive. He rolled his hips against mine and my eye lids dipped closed, facing the back of my skull.
All too soon, he stopped. I whimpered softly, missing the friction and the warmth of his body against my own. He smiled at me and kissed my nose.
“Ready Frankie?” he whispered into my ear. I nodded, completely un-aware of what he was planning.
“I love you” he breathed and he kissed my lips softly, his hands grazing my hips
“I love you Gee, so much it hurts sometimes.” I whispered in response. He released a breathy laugh and smiled at me, sliding down my torso towards my male necessity.
I let out a shaky breath and closed my eyes as he licked my inner thigh.
“Do you trust me?” he asked, eyes focused on my leaking cock. I nodded enthusiastically before responding.
“Yes, with my life.” He kissed the tip and smiled up at me.
“Good” That was the end to the conversation.
He took me by surprise as he engulfed me completely. I squeezed my eyes shut and moaned so loud, I’m sure the others heard it in the room next door. Gerard hollowed out his cheeks and grazed his teeth up my length before diving down and repeating the notion a few times.
“God . . . ahhhh, Gerard I. . .” I laced my fingers in his midnight hair and, with all the self-control I could muster, pulled him off my dick with a distinguished popping noise.
“What? What’s wrong? Do you not like it?” Gerard sat up and brushed his hands over my chest. “Are you scared?” he looked down at my painfully hard cock, then into my eyes. I ignored the last question and grabbed my dick in my own hands, pumping quickly.
“Close” I muttered. “So close; Just a little more.” I saw relief flash over his face as he sighed.
“Is that all?” he chuckled. “Oh Frankie, let me finish then.”
‘Too late’ I thought, as my orgasm hit me full force. I shuddered as cum splattered all over both our exposed skin. ‘Best orgasm ever’ I thought, smiling to myself.

Gerard P.O.V
Frank smiled as he rode through his orgasm, eyes closed and body twitching.
“Amazing” I whispered rubbing my hands through the jizz covering his lower abdomen. His eyes snapped open and he stared at my fingers as I slowly raised them to my mouth. Slowly, I sucked each digit clean, moaning and rubbing my thigh slowly. Frank blushed and I pulled them out of my mouth slowly.
“Gee” he whispered.
“You’re beautiful, Frank; so amazing.” I replied, leaning over and kissing him softly on the lips before climbing off the bed.
“Where are you going?” he called after me, panic lacing his voice.
I walked back to the bed with a damp washcloth, and cleaned him off slowly, taking my time as I reached his inner thighs. He watched me curiously as I removed my clothes and walked to my bag, grabbing two pairs of boxers. I pulled on one pair and tossed the others to Frank; he stared at them for a minute before realizing what I was suggesting. He smiled and complied with my wish, crawling under the covers once he was finished. I followed suit and cuddled him close.
“I really do love you Frank, I want you to know that.” He sighed and nuzzled into the crook of my neck.
“I know; I love you too, Gee.” I felt him smile and kiss the skin of my neck softly. “I love you, Gerard Arthur Way.” He giggled and squeezed me a little tighter. I smiled.
“I love you, Frank Anthony Iero.” His smile broadened at his full name and he raised his head to kiss me softly.
“Goodnight, Frankie, sleep well.” I whispered, stroking his hair softly as he wriggled around to get comfortable.
“I will now, I love you Gee.” He responded, yawning and letting out a loud breath.
“And I love you.”

A/N: I'm soooo sorry the updat is late! -cries- it was my mom's birthday on thursday and then my dad decides "Hey! I feel like spending time with you and playing the new upgrade for Overkill! AND THEN BUYING YOU CARNIVEROUS PLANTS!" . . . That wasn't the actual conversation, but we did play Overkill together (12 headshots in a row, one-handed WHILE DRINKING M.D!)because he's moving to some dumb town on the side of a mountine two hours from me -_-. Then, when I got home mom was all LETS GO TO THE MOVIES!!!! So, if it helps, I'm behind on my art thingy too. LONG STORY SHORT I'm sorry its late and extremely cheesey.

Kaythanksbye
TJay
Sign up to rate and review this story